1x1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:17 am

Zeona didn't seem to notice how Cloud acted like a child as she was to focused on his hand. After she got all the shards out, she wiped his hand with a cloth before she began to wrap it up. The was a distant look in her eyes as she tightly tied off the ends before she began to work on his other hand. She worked sort of quick and with experience, as though this was not her first time doing this.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:58 am

Cloud seemed a bit surprised at how calmly she handled this. Quickly, getting over his childish act, as he turned his head to look. "Have you done this before?" He asked, holding up his already bandaged hand and flexing it.
🐾Jade 🐾Young Adult
🐾Roleplayer! 🐾Artist!
🐾Playing: Portal
┕━☽【❖】☾━┙
🍃✧. ┊ Hiya! I'm Jade! Ive been on CS since 2015, and I love art and roleplaying! Im always welcome to talking with somebody, so never fear sending me a PM!
🍃✧. ┊ Kins; Bee (Bee and Puppycat), Shoko Nishimiya (A silent voice), Outrider Amber (Genshin Impact)
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:10 pm

Zeona glanced up at Cloud for a second before looking at his hand again to make sure she didn't do anything wrong,"Y-You could say that....." She said softly before she pulled out the last shard and then tightly bandaged it.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:08 am

Cloud stared at his hands before coming back to reality as he realized that his hands were done and all wrapped up. “What do you mean by that? You must have done.. something like this.” He muttered as he messed with his fingers.
🐾Jade 🐾Young Adult
🐾Roleplayer! 🐾Artist!
┕━☽【❖】☾━┙
🍃✧. ┊ Hiya! I'm Jade! Ive been on CS since 2015, and I love art and roleplaying! Im always welcome to talking with somebody, so never fear sending me a PM!
🍃✧. ┊ Kins; Bee (Bee and Puppycat), Shoko Nishimiya (A silent voice), Outrider Amber (Genshin Impact)
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Zeona slightly glanced at Cloud,"I-I don't want to talk about it......" She said softly as she wiped her hands before looking around,"So, what happened? Why were we attacked?" She asked quietly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:02 pm

"Ah.." Cloud whispered before looking back up. "I dont know, but I believe it has something to do with the fact that people want us dead." He said, also joining her to look at the damages nearby. A few shards of glass were still out, as well as the destruction of the food cabinet due to his ramblings to find ketchup or wine. "Ah.."
🐾Jade 🐾Young Adult
🐾Roleplayer! 🐾Artist!
┕━☽【❖】☾━┙
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:00 am

Zeona frowned as she looked at the damage while she listened to Cloud,"W-Why do people....... want us dead?" She asked quietly. She tightened her right hand a little on her left arm, finding it hard to relax after everything that's already happened.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:44 am

Cloud put a hand on her head and gently pat it. "Some people are corrupt, and they like it that way. They're trying to stop us from getting to the source of their corruption. Like big companies. Some of them are pretty greedy." He said before standing back up to go pick up his mess.
🐾Jade 🐾Young Adult
🐾Roleplayer! 🐾Artist!
┕━☽【❖】☾━┙
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:46 am

Zeona frowned a little as he patted her head before she looked around,"W-What do we do now? Cause this is not London......." She said softly before watching him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:38 am

Cloud stopped what he was doing as she said that and began to look around him. She's right. He knew that what she needed right now was a distraction, and how could he do that while he's just here.. Cleaning stuff. "You're right! Yes, it's not london. How about we.." He quickly noticed a moveable TV besides Zeona. "Go back to a movie?" He rushed over and brought down the tv, so it hung beside their little area. "What movie should we play?"
🐾Jade 🐾Young Adult
🐾Roleplayer! 🐾Artist!
┕━☽【❖】☾━┙
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me