[ 1x1 ] Momoko-Kumori and kylinq

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [ 1x1 ] Momoko-Kumori and kylinq

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:48 pm

"It would depend on the deviant. Some would be resistant, and others would be snarky," he said in reply, not being too specific. "They would get deactivated."
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoko_kumori » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:53 pm

"Hm, I guess I kind of understand. Cyberlife doesn't want their androids to be..." Zoey paused for a moment and tried to think of a good word. "Androids can feel human emotions, right?" she asked as she pondered the thought in her head. "What if a certain emotion turns them into a deviant?" she questioned as she looked at Connor even though she knew he probably didn't have the answer.
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Connor took a few moments to consider his answer. It was something he didn't exactly know the answer to. "That depends on the android. I would assume some are 'supposed to'," he said in reply, then shrugged. "Truthfully, I do not know the answer to that."
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoko_kumori » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:35 pm

"Hm, it was just a thought I had," Zoey said as she shrugged her shoulders and pushed herself off of her motorcycle as she sat down on it. "Well, I guess we have no choice, but to wait for more cases," she admitted as she gave Connor a small smile as she put on her helmet. "Yo, Hank," she called over to the detective.

Hank nodded his head as Ben walked off towards his car, but then looked towards Zoey. "Yeah?" he called over to her as he looked at Zoey.

"You owe me some lunch," she said happily as she revved her engine. "Usual spot?" she asked as she smiled widely at the lieutenant.

"I don't owe you anything," Hank joked as he waved his hand at the young detective. "Meet you there in fifteen," he said as he nodded his head to Zoey before watching her take off down the street. "So what did you two talk about?" he asked as he looked over at Connor.
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:33 pm

”There will be plenty of more cases to come. Maybe with that, you will be able to solve your unanswered questions from there,” Connor replied. He mustered up what he thought was a smile, and smiled back at the human. He then looked at the two as they talked, and he silently wondered what Hank owed her.

”She asked some questions involving deviants, about how they worked and what caused then to act the way they are,” he answered. ”Why do you owe her lunch, Lieutenant?”
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoko_kumori » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:39 pm

"Ah, I told her when she was 10 that if she ever came back to Detroit to train under me, I would take her out to lunch as a celebration," Hank admitted as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "I didn't think she would actually remember that, to be honest," he said as he opened his door and got in the car. He nodded his head as Connor explained what Zoey had been talking about with him. "Guess she's trying to understand the deviants better. They don't have many androids in Seattle," Hank admitted as he started his car, waiting on Connor.
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:53 pm

Connor gave a nod in understanding when Hank gave his answer. ”She must have a remarkable memory,” he said in reply. He then got into the car, and settled himself in the seat next to him. He closed the door, and buckled his seatbelt. ”They do not? Is it only here in Detroit where there’s a plentiful amount of androids?”
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoko_kumori » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:56 am

"Well, in Seattle, Cyberlife is slowly starting to release androids to the public. Zoey's father, Aaron, has been keeping me up-to-date on the details in Seattle," Hank explained as he drove off in the direction that Zoey went in. "Aaron is actually the police captain in Seattle. He was able to get Zoey a job pretty easily, making her the youngest police officer on the Seattle police force," he admitted as he thought back to when Zoey was a little girl. "She has always looked up to her father as well as me; she kept telling us that she was going to make both of us proud," he said solemnly as he smiled widely at the thought.
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:55 am

For a moment, Connor wondered why Cyberlife didn't release as much androids in Seattle as they did in Detroit. "Oh, I see. That's quite an accomplishment," he commented. "I'm sure she has. Have you ever had a child, Hank?"
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoko_kumori » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:17 am

Hank was silent for what seemed like forever as he continued to look at the road. He sighed lightly as he cleared his throat, trying to calm himself down. "It's a long story, Connor," he said solemnly, almost with a tone of sadness in his voice as he pulled up to a food truck called Chicken Feed. He could see that Zoey was already chatting with Gary as he stopped the car on the other side of the street.

Zoey smiled widely as she talked with Gary, another old friend of her father's, when she heard a car pulled up behind her. "Is that them?" she asked, not turning around.

"Hehe, you know Hank is always late to things," Gary laughed as he continued to work at his grill. He was already getting Zoey's order ready and he already knew what Hank was going to want.
Last edited by momoko_kumori on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me