1x1||Eggie and Peaches

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1||Eggie and Peaches

Postby lupins » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Georgia Davis

Georgia walked back to her house and put her bag down in her room. All she could really think about was Sam, considering he had powers like her.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:14 am

★·.·´¯`·.·★ sᴀᴍ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Once he got home, Same sat down on the couch. He thought about Georgia, curious if they were the only ones with powers. he sighed and laid his head back on the couch armrest. His cat then leaped up and sat on his lap as if he were her bed. Sam then fell asleep, waiting for his alarm to go odff.

Ooc;; Wanna time skip to the morning or at school? Or anything I dunno :3
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:12 pm

Ooc; yeah, I'm so sorry for late reply!

Georgia woke up early the next day and packed her bag, really not wanting to go to school that day. She muttered something herself and picked up her bag, walking to school slowly as she was early.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:28 pm

Sam was sound asleep until his cat clawed at his face. "What the heck?!" He yelled, standing up and putting his cat on the couch. He quickly got ready, ignoring the scratches along his face. "They will go away" He said to himself, stretching his arms out. He put his bag on his back, walking out of the house and to school quickly.

Ooc;; It's fine!
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Georgia Davis~

Once Georgia got to school she quickly went to her locker, getting the books she needed out. Seeing Sam with scratches all over his face, made her a little confused. She shook of the thought and walked to her first class.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:21 pm

San grabbed everything he needed, not in the mood for school right now. He walked over to class with all of his books. Sighing, he sat down, putting his hands on his face and instantly regretting it. Luckily, he got lots of sleep, so he would be able to stay awake during all of his classes. He looked up at the teacher and glancing at all of the other students, letting a small smile crack upon his face when he saw Georgia.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:13 am

Georgia Davis

Georgia got her things out, preparing for the class. She smiled softly at Sam when he came in. When the teacher started the lesson Georgia yawned slightly, after not getting a lot of sleep the night before.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:53 am

Sam looked over at Georgia, seeing her yawn. He held back a laugh, shaking his head with a smile. He snuck a few glances at Georgia, still attempting to listen to the teacher who had already started the lesson.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:59 pm

//aghh I'm such a terrible person! I'm so sorry for not responding, I've just had some stuff going on and didn't notice .-.

Georgia every now and then looked at Sam, only for a second each time though. Putting her attention back to her work, she drew a borderline around what she was doing, purely out of boredom as she had finished.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Sam just continued to do his work, sitting calmly when he finished. This class was his least favorite of all of them, so he huffed, just staring at the clock and waiting for next class.

Ooc;; Aw, don't worry. Its fine!! I can be patient :3
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me