1x1 w/Darkminnow

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/Darkminnow

Postby Darkminnow » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:07 pm

Kai Salazan
--------------------------------
Age;; 19 Location;; Hotel Wall Tags;;

Kai looked slightly downwards, obviously not liking the topic. "Well, I guess I could say the same as you, but if you want to know..." He mused, looking back up. "Well, my family... Let's just say... they wanted me to do something and I didn't want to do it." Kai shrugged, trying to appear nonchalant, though his eyes revealed otherwise. "Anyways, which way should we head?" He asked, changing the topic. "I brought a map from my place, but there's nowhere special I wanna go." He said, pulling an old yellowing paper from his pocket and unfolding it. "I mean, it's... kinda old, so it might be outdated, but... We could base off of it..." He said, embarrassed that he hadn't found a newer one.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
you can call me Dark, Minnow
or Dork. Not online most week
days, sometimes offline on
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nems » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:37 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Alexandra Grace;; 19;; Location;; forest Tags;; kai
╚═════════════════════════╝
Alex giggled at his awkwardness. Then she snapped as if she had remembered something. “Oh! I totally forgot! If we’re to do this thing together, the name’s Alexandra, but you can call me Alex!” Alex stuck her hand out to be shaken. She then glanced at the map and took it from him. “Hmm. This does seem outdated,” Alexandra said, but I think I know where we could find one!” Then Alex’s eyes caught a flash of light, and she followed it up the hotel wall. It was a room light. Her light. Then she heard a yell, which very much sounded like the voice belonged to her father, “Alexandra Marie Grace! Where in the world are you?!” Alex grabbed the man’s hand, whom she still did not know the name of by the way, and whispered, “Run.” Alex was pretty fast, and her many piercings glinted in the moonlight.
nems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Kai Salazan

Kai nodded and stuck his hand out to shake hers. "Yeah, I'm-" He heard the man yelling. Who's that- wait, is that coming from Alex's window? He thought to himself as he accepted Alexandra's hand and powered off next to her. "Who was that?" He said as they ran into the forest at a crazy-fast speed. What was wrong? Why was Alexandra running from this man? Kai wondered these things as they bolted through the forest, away from the man. Alex was fast- Kai would give her that. Really fast, at that. He struggled to keep up with her speedy pace, still wondering why she wanted to get away from the man whom had yelled in that room.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nems » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Alexandra gasped and doubled over once she stopped by a willow tree. She then exploded into laughter and disbelief. She’d done it. She’d actually done it. Then she glanced at the winded man. She honestly told him, “Okay, maybe I wasn’t completely honest with you. That was my dad. I’m running away because I’m being forced to do something I really don’t want to do.” Alex then reminded herself, “Hey, you still haven’t told me your name?” She asked him, “and if you follow me, I can find us the nearest convenience store not far from here.” She smiled and hoped her offer was to be accepted.[/quote]
nems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:36 pm

Kai Salazan

Kai nodded, agreeing. "Kai-" He said, then repeating it. "I'm Kai Salazan." Then, he paused. "Your father? Hmm," He said, narrowing his eyes. "You don't happen to be-uh-nevermind." He said. The question was too awkward- he shouldn't ask it. Kai, avoiding Alexandra's gaze, looked up at the willow tree. "Anyways," He said, changing the subject. "A convenience store sounds awesome. We'll have to ration money though- it'll be hard to save when we don't have jobs or anything." He said, trying to hide the fact that the small compartment of his bag was stuffed with cash.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nems » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:46 pm

Alexandra snorted and laughed. She trusted this guy, Kai he had called himself, and so she said, “Pfft. That old idiot of mine never changes his passwords, and I have his credit card. And I don’t want to elaborate, but he’s got a pretty good amount of money.” Alex then shouldered her backpack and looked at him expectantly. “So, you coming or what?” Alex pulled Kai’s hand and dragged him through the woods once more. She emerged from the woods and brushed herself off. Right there was the familiar glow of the store. She grinned and so asked, “You up for some shopping?”
nems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:01 pm

Kai Salazan

Kai chuckled at Alexandra's report of the credit card. "Okay, then." He said with a laugh, wishing he'd thought to bring one. "Yeah, I'm coming." Kai mused with a nod after Alexandra's question. He let her take his hand, and was ready to keep stride with her this time, heading for the convenience store.

A smile formed at the corners of Kai's mouth as he saw the storefront, and he chuckled. "Of course." He said, grinning. Kai walked forwards, passing the flashing lights of the convenience store, and entered through the glass doors.
Kai walked around in the store, his sneakers squeaking on the grey and white tiled flooring. After a few minutes, he realized that he hadn't really grabbed anything to buy. "What are we looking for?" He asked with a tilt of his head, looking towards Alexandra.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nems » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:05 am

Alexandra Grace;; 19;; Location;; store Tags;; kai
Alex turned to Kai. "We are looking for sustainable foods to nourish ourselves, candy, water, soda, and possibly some cool crap." Alexandra looked to the aisles and grabbed a basket. She started to think, and grabbed some apples and oranges for fruits. Then, she grabbed some chocolate bars, swedish fish, and crackers. Oh! And those Nature Valley bars were okay too. Moving on, the basket got more and more full, with Sprite and Pepsi, water, and Instant Noodles. She turned to Kai, "So, if you need anything else, let me know. It's on me," she laughed.
nems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:24 am

Kai Salazan

Kai nodded, then followed her as they walked around the convenience store, and helped Alexandra to grab candy, chips and other items they could snack one. Then, they headed into a different section and Kai looked around. "Wonder if they got any M.R.E.'s here..." He muttered to himself, noticing all the Insta-meals around the aisle. "Those could definitely be helpful if we won't have a microwave or anything." He said, looking at Amory. He noticed a couple packs behind her. "Oh- there they are." He said, straightening and abandoning his spot near the instant mashed potatoes. Kai grabbed a couple packs that had a few meals each. "What else do we need?" He asked, looking up and down the aisles. He wondered if they should stop by the back of the store and get some medicine, or a first-aid-kit, in case they were far away from a store and something happened. Kai looked at their cart. "Maybe we should see if they have bigger traveling packs..." He muttered, wondering how much would fit in their own bags.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain