Devil Like Me — {vernorexia and blissie}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Devil Like Me — {vernorexia and blissie}

Postby serendipity- » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:10 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
one on one of myself and blissie
devil x human
please remember 85 or less text and no sigs

╚═════════════════════════╝
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aamon

Postby serendipity- » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:31 am

ΨθЦ SΣΣ ƬΉΣ DΣVIL DθП'Ƭ MΣΛП Ƭθ BΣ ΣVIL
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      x
      IS ƬΉΣ DΣVIL Sθ BΛD IF ΉΣ CΓIΣS

Name: Aamon Azazel Mortem

Aamon is a tortured soul who hates his job in Hell.
      Nowadyas there's actually multiple devils, in order to
      collect the souls of the bad. There are a lot more awful
      people so the devils had to increase. Aamon is one of
      the new devils, bred only for that purpose and receiving
      no childhood at all and no love. He's very bitter about this
      and doesn't know what love is. His head is flooded with
      either idiots that want to sell their souls to the devil or the
      souls he's taken to hell praying to him to beg for mercy
      So he has constant headaches and often leaves Hell.
      He's sort of a deity and acts like one, he isn't humble at all
      So he is pretty demanding and controlling. But he's really
      a broken person who's never had love, and won't admit
      he needs any. If he had someone he cared about such
      as a romantic partner, he'd be extremely possessive
      and protective. He'd do whatever drastic thing needed
      to get them what they need.He often smokes, and drinks.
      He hates admitting when he needs help. He enjoys revenge
      and karma, and likes when he freaks people out and
      it's easy for him with two horns he sports on top of his head.
      He has a soft spot for dogs.

IП ΉIS SLΣΣP ШΉILΣ ƬΉΣ ΣΛΓƬΉ ƬЦΓПS

serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Devil Like Me — {vernorexia and blissie}

Postby blissie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:48 am

Image Imagexx
Yui had always been like this. Even as a
small child, she was afraid of places with
too much people. It was not like she didn't
like socializing, it was just a feeling deep--
inside. She is cheerful and kind, sometimes
hot tempered and stubborn, and loved talk-
ing with her friends.It was just the moment
she gets surrounded with more than ten pe
ople, Yui starts sweating non stop and pass
out. She has good grades, the top of her
classes. Yui's feelings are very fragile, too
easy to break. Her best friend made her
vow to never fall in love again until it's the
right person after her first -- and last breakup.
Yui is one of those people who loves to help,
but complain while helping without any bad
intention.
[removed]
Last edited by འབྲོག་ཁྱི on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed inappropriate content
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:56 am

I finished c':
    Pls don't hate me for finishing three weeks after this is made. I'm trash
    pls still be there :')
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:11 am

AAMON
      Aamon didn't really know where he was, or what was happening, with the exception of his large stomach wound and it's pain. Metallic blood dripped from his clothing to the floor, leaving gold puddles. It was ichor, the golden blood of immortals. He wracked his brain for what exactly had happened. But it was hard to focus through the sharp pain in his stomach at the slightest of movements. And don't forget about the pounding headache causing splotches of red and black to cloud his vision.

It's why he couldn't tell where he was. With hard thought he came up with something... an angel, ah, yes. They were quite extreme these days. They tried so hard to be godly, that they'd attempt to murder any demon or devil nearby. But they pushed it too far, murder isn't godly, how morbidly ironic... He was fighting one, on rooftops. An it wasn't like Aamon had wanted to even, he was not a fighter. Then all of the sudden the pesky angel brought out a demon killing blade, which makes wounds from that like a human would would be. Then maybe he landing on a fire escape, and came into here for safety?

To snap him out of his thoughts, he heard a lock click open, and saw a figure come in. A human obviously. He snarled at them, like a wounded pet would snap at their owners, trying to tell them not to touch them because they were in enough pain already. And hopefully the small horns on his head and red eyes had already scared...him? Her? In between the splotches in his vision he thought he caught sight of slender female legs. But he realized that he might actually need this human's help. He doubled over in pain, and croaked, "Help me..."

((Don't worry I'm still here!))
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:13 am

Yui

Yui kicked a rock on the sidewalk, making it fly out into the gravel. It had been a terrible first day. Today was the Freshmen Introduction Ceremony at AAU. Her friends suggested her not to go, saying that the teachers would understand when the hear about her situation,but they couldn't hold Yui back. Yui hadn't been in a social event for such a long time, and really wanted to go see other people instead of being cramped up in her apartment. So she went. Which, was not a good decision. In fact, it was a terrible decision. Since Yui's car was being repaired, and neither Rachel or Vanissa had a car, they had to walk to the building. On the way there, a couple guys started to bother them, leading to them running for their lives. So when they got there they looked like a mess and the ceremony already ended. Great right? What was even worse was that once it was time for the meal afterwards, there was so much people that..... Yui just fainted on the spot, face planting into the cheesecake she was holding in her hand. It took such a long time to clean up afterwards. Now, Yui was sporting just a simple white slogan t shirt and a messy bun, since her other clothes were very... cheesecakey.

Brushing away those memories, Yui unlocked the door of her apartment, with a click, and walked in, turning on the lights. She took off her shoes and put them on the rack, before heading in, thinking what flavor of ramen she should eat. But, she never got to decide what flavor. Because just as she got up from taking off her shoes and walked in, What she found was a guy -- who seemed about the same age as her, maybe a year older-- lying in a pool of blood on the floor. No, not a pool of blood. A carpet of blood. No, a carpet of gold. Her carpet was all stained gold now, with extra gold liquid seeping out from the sides. Yui blinked, rubbing her eyes. Then she blinked again, pinching herself hard on the cheek.

"Ow!" She yelped, rubbing her cheek, which had turned bright red from her pinch. So she was not dreaming, after all. Then.... What the hell is this? Yui's eyes wandered to the man on the carpet again, before noticing his strange attire and... horns? Cosplay? So a Cosplayer decided to rob her apartment? Just when Yui was deciding whether or not to call the police, The man on the floor spoke, "Help me...."

The man was in pain, and it reflected into Yui's eyes. Suddenly the man ceased to move. Then, without even thinking about it, Yui lunged forward, kneeling by the guy's side, panic in her eyes. Flipping him over so he is facing up, she pressed her ear up against his chest, listening for a heartbeat. There was none. Panicking, she checked his breath. He... Was breathing. What in the world? But before she thought more about it, the doctor side of Yui took over, and she carried him to her bedroom, settling him in while tending to his injuries. It was weird. The weirdest thing about this, was that Yui was not even freaked out. Not about the horns, not about the golden blood, not about the heartbeat. When she is tending to her patients, Yui gets so focused in her work that she loosed conscience of all outside objects.

(c':)
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:46 am

AAMON
      The human wasn't screaming then running... that was the noise Aamon expected to here. Why weren't they scared? He was the devil for Satan's sake. Maybe they thought it was a costume? Yes... it was a woman, once the girl held him, he could tell from her scent and her warmth. As she got even closer he could see her face, and felt attracted to her pretty appearance, until she started to grab him, and turn him over. He wanted to snap at this human girl and tell her to not touch him again, he was in extreme pain.

But he was too weak and needed this help. He closed his eyes—red like blood and rubies—because he had no more energy to keep his lipspand felt her listen for a heartbeat. He internally snorted, 'Good luck with that,' he thought. Then he was losing conciousness...and hated it, there was nothing he could do. He was now at the hands of this foolish human girl. The last thing he registered before he completely blacked out was that he was being dragged.
Last edited by serendipity- on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:50 am

Yui

Yui ran back and forth from her room to the whole house. Seeing that his tempereture was higher then normal, she first placed a damp cloth lightly on his forehead. As she did that, she saw his face closely for the first time. Yui froze, so shocked that she couldn't help staring. It was beautiful. Like movie star beautiful. No -- Much more beautiful than that. It was like.... Inhumanly beautiful. Maybe that's what he is. Inhuman. That would explain the gold blood.... and the fact that he doesn't have a heartbeat. Yui, being a part time artist, couldn't help as her delicate hand reached out to brush his face. Suddenly, his eyebrows moved, causing Yui to pull back forcefully. What the heck am I doing? She thought, bringing her hands to her chest. I need to tend to him.

After an emergency operation, his wounds healed surprisingly fast. There was still golden... blood(?) all over his body, though, so Yui decided that she had to give him a bath. No, not like a full bath, but a towel cleanse. It won't be good for his recovery for the blood(?) to dry over the injuries. Making up her mind, she went to get a towel and a water bucket. Gently, Yui peeled off his top, it was a bit difficult for her to do without reopening the cuts because of the blood that dried to it, but in the end it worked. Carefully, Yui dabbed his upper body with the wet towel, focusing on the areas around the wounds, treating him the same as her other serious patients. It did not matter where they are from or what they are, but if they're in need, Yui will tend to everyone. She had already put ointments on them to avoid infections from the water, but it is best to be careful. As she was 'cleaning', she didn't notice the man stiring, waking up from his slumber.

(oof mobile no fancy size this time c':)
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:16 pm

AAMON
      Once she stitched up the stab wounds, color began to return to Aamon's face, and he was a well a normal temperature thanks to Yui. Well... if you count lifelessly cool as normal. It took him awhile to come back into to consciousness. What triggered him awake though was once he was conscious enough to feel some of the pain, his eyes shot open when she rubbed the washcloth near his wounds.

His eyes were just as impressive as his godly beautiful face. They were red, but different shades of red existed inside them. He winced and moaned, at short her a glare. As he was glaring at her though he took the time to examine her face without splotchy vision. Brown hair, goldish amber eyes, and a whole baby doe like complex going on. And her body was pretty fine too... His expression softened in the process of him getting a look at her. 'But OF COURSE she was not as beautiful as HIM. No human could do that.' But he did think she was cute at least.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:59 am

Yui

Yui saw his eyes open, and she quickly put the cloth down. "How are you feeling?" She asked, leaning close to feel his forehead. After a while, she sat back down, setting out a sigh of relief that his temperature went down. But.... a little too much. "Hey," She suddenly piped up, seeing that his red eyes were glaring at her. "Show some gratitude, will ya?"

Seeing that he kept glaring at her, Yui huffed, before taking off her slippers and scooting up onto the bed, pulling the blanket over her before closing her eyes. Her bed was quite large, it was custom made and could easily fit four to five people, so the distance between them was pretty big. It was already 9:37, and Yui was getting tired. There was no way she was going to sleep on the couch.

"I'm going to bring you to the hospital tomorrow, to see what is wrong with you." She told him, talking about his inexistent heartbeat and golden blood, before closing her eyes and drifting off.

Like, sleeping next to a very sketchy looking man who just appeared in her house with golden blood is not dangerous what so ever, right?
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me