1x1 ➽ Feeling★Lucky & balto.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby balto. » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:42 pm

HP
    hero's sidekick | blink | female | twenty-three | bisexual | tagged: Mason, Libby, Dean
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────
    HP, once again, glared at Sparks when he spoke. "Keep talking, and you'll have a more immediate threat," she said, unable to keep all of her thoughts to herself. She took a step towards the man when he warned Flux was on the way. She knew it! She looked at Mirage, hoping to get clearance to attack Sparks, only to see a glint in her eyes. She must've thought of something. HP crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow when Mirage altered her appearance. That... was probably a better idea than beating up Sparks. Flux would be enraged if they injured Sparks. Still, she didn't trust him to play along. He was too impulsive to be trusted.

HP continued to glare at Sparks, although she didn't try to strangle him, which was an impressive amount of restraint for her. She leaned against the building, her gaze focusing on the staircase. She wasn't sure what she could use do if this was an ambush. She could teleport behind Sparks, but he was probably stronger than her. She needed to be somewhere open for her power to be any use. She relied on speed and agility, and a crumbling building wasn't the easiest place to navigate. She didn't have much time to look for exits, either, since Flux soon walked in. 

She watched the man closely, spotting the makeshift spear hovering by him. HP kept still, although she glanced at Mirage, then jerked her head towards the weapon. She was confident the hero noticed it, but it didn't hurt to be cautious. As Flux looked around the building, she made a point of continuing to glare at him. It seemed suspicious, but she had to pay attention. He proved her point when the villain spun around and began to yell at his sidekick. Something wasn't right - she couldn't recall a single time Flux took his anger out on Sparks. Buildings, people, or cars, sure - but never him. She looked at Mirage, about to say something, when she saw movement out of her peripheral vision. She glanced in the direction, letting out a yelp when she saw the spear being hurtled at the wall. The spear clattered against the wall where she had just been standing, and her form reappeared a few feet away. "What the-!" she cut herself off, noticing that Flux hadn't heard her. She looked at Mirage, the message of 'what the heck is going on?' apparent in her eyes.

DEAN
    the villain | flux | male | twenty-five | heterosexual | tagged: Mason, Libby, HP
    Dean scanned his surroundings, keeping an eye out for any sign of the heroes. Nothing. It seemed like it would just be him and Mason. Did that mean he captured both heroes? There wasn't any other logical explanation for their absence. That was just the break he needed. All he had to do was dispose of them. He wouldn't try to negotiate or explain - they were his enemies, and he didn't show mercy to enemies.

He walked into the crumbling building, one of the remaining beams bucking when he tore a piece off. He shaped the chunk of metal into a makeshift spear which hovered beside him. Mason must've already bound the heroes; he would have heard the commotion, otherwise. He smiled when he saw the other male, not even paying attention to his surroundings. "Sparks! I can't believe..." his voice trailed off, and he looked around the floor, only spotting two civilians. "Wait, where are they?" He knew Mirage could, well, make mirages, but Sparks didn't look like he knew who these people were. He wouldn't be waiting on this floor if the heroes were somewhere else. He had no reason to hide them from Flux...

His temper and paranoia came back into full force, made obvious by the metal hovering by him being slammed at the wall, right by the civilians. He didn't notice either of their reactions, spinning on his heel to face his sidekick. His ice-blue eyes practically looked like two blue flames, ready to raze everything in their path. "You have thirty seconds to explain, now!" He didn't even know what he planned on doing, but his screaming paranoia wouldn't let him think straight. All he knew was that the heroes weren't here, Sparks was acting off, and there were two strangers. Sparks must've betrayed him and planned on killing him, and the two strangers must be the other villain's thugs. No, wait, what was he talking about? Mason wouldn't do that. But, what if he did? Gah, he couldn't think straight!
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

4 || 4

Postby lucky ⋆ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:11 pm

🌠 𝘓𝘐𝘉𝘉𝘠
      [superhero] [mirage] [female] [twenty-four] [heterosexual] [tagged: Mason, HP, Dean]

Libby sticks close to Blink as she waits for Flux to arrive. She glances between the two others with her, raising an eyebrow as they stare down at each other. She doesn't pay too much mind to them since this was the usual for the two. Sparks like messing with Blink and Blink doesn’t like to be messed up, so they naturally clash. She is mostly just trying to think of how to deal with Flux when he arrives. She got to find a way to get information about this alleged threat without drawling suspicion to her and Blink's true identity. She didn't have much time to think though as Flux enter the scene with a very visible makeshift spear following him. She glances to Blink and catch her eye as her sidekick gestured to the weapon before looking the villain threateningly. Libby frowns at this, too much hostility right off the bat would be too suspicious, but Flux didn't seem to notice her stare instead focusing his anger on his sidekick. The hero's eyes widen slightly at this. She had never seen Flux shout at Sparks this way ever. Before she could think more about it though, the makeshift Flux had was hurling towards her and Blink. While she fairly agile, she barely had time to jump away, getting grazed by one if the shattered pieces of spear, but it wasn't too much any to be concerned about. She looks to Blink to see how she faired at the sudden danger. Of course, she knew that Blink could just teleport, but that took them by surprise. Taking a look, her sidekick seems to be unharmed, but confused. She is just as confused, but she is going to get some answers right now. She moves closer to Blink before whispering, "Be on guard." She takes a look at the other two, making sure that they aren't listening. Luckily, Flux still seems focused on Sparks as the latter is scrambling for an answer. "Defend, don't attack." she tells Blink, she wants her to be alert and protect herself if necessary, but not attack the villains directly, before approaching the villain and his sidekick. She slides up before the two. "Woah, hey dude. Just calm down for a second." she says, putting up this smooth-talking criminal facade, but she isn't exactly sure where is going with this. Oh well, just got to wing it. "I just wanted this little guy here to call you out since I have a little business proposition for you." she says casually, gesturing to Sparks. "I told him to be a little vague for secrecy, but I guess he was a little too vague." She looks back at Sparks for confirmation, but he could only squeak out a 'yes'. Well, he's not going to be any help. She looks pointedly at him before turning back to Flux with a slightly smirk. "Listen, I heard from some people that there this new threat wanting to destroy the city and I don't like that. I have a lot of people working here making lots of money." she begins to work her way to get the information she wants. "And I heard that you're probably the best bet for getting rid of those pests." Some flattery to butter him up. "I have...resources that may help in doing that." she says, stepping closer to Flux. "But I don't want my resources to go to waste, so I need some confirmation on this 'threat' to the city." She looks at him challengingly as she waits for an answer, despite the fact that she is pretty scared that he'll see through her, especially seeing how angry he was before.
    🎇 🅼🅰🆂🅾🅽
      [supervillian's sidekick] [sparks] [male] [twenty-four] [pansexual] [tagged: Libby, HP, Dean]

Mason waits anxiously for Flux to arrive. He can feel Blink's glare in his direction, so he glares right back at her. If this was a usual fight around the city, he would smirk at her and taunt her before setting up a smoke bomb and disappearing. However, the situation is way more serious right and he can't exactly leave, so he settles on a stare down. His gaze is pulled away to someone else though when Flux arrives. He steps forward to greet him, wincing at his surprise and disappointment at the sight of just him and two random people. It seems like Flux thought he had the heroes, which isn't wrong, but not like the way he wanted. He was about to come up with something to say before Flux suddenly flare up and demanded an explanation. Mason froze. He looked at Flux wide eyed. His mind was totally blank. He didn't look what to say. He never had seen Flux like this. Of course, he had seen the man mad before. Like when his plans don't work out or people not doing what he told them to do, but he was always in control. He wasn't like this. Never like this. Mason feels the guilt through his body. He should have told him. He shouldn't have just gone on his own. He felt his throat close up as he desperately tries to think of a way to explain himself. "I-I...I." was all he would stutter out. He was simply terrified of saying something that would set him off more. That he would say something that will cause Flux, no Dean, to throw him out his life forever. He couldn't have that. Dean was one if the few people that actually gave a crap about him. Luckily, he didn't have to say anything when Mirage stepped in, but he was still on edge. He stares at Mirage as she spoke. He is mildly impressed by her calmness and acting, wondering if she does this often. Probably, but he didn't really deal with her that often. He was mostly in charge of distractions and fighting Blink. He is surprised when she turns to him to include him in her act. He was still uneasy, but he manages to say a quick 'yes'. He clamps his mouth shut from the way the word came out. He mumbles a quick apologize to both Mirage and Flux for two different things before letting Mirage do the talking since he can't seem to speak right now.

(Sorry for how long this took. Was a bit of a busy end of the week. >.<)
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:10 pm

HP
    hero's sidekick | blink | female | twenty-three | bisexual | tagged: Mason, Libby, Dean
    HP nodded when Mirage approached her. Despite her hot-headedness, she was too surprised to consider attacking Flux. If he was so unstable he would yell at Sparks, she didn't want to get close to him. She frowned when the hero approached Flux, her concern for Mirage growing the longer she talked. She knew Libby didn't have a plan, and that put her on edge. If he was treating Sparks like that now, how would he react towards a complete stranger? She met the villain's gaze when he glanced at her, crossing her arms and straightening her posture. She knew how to seem confident or intimidating, and she wouldn't let Flux know she was on edge. At least now she had an excuse to glare at him since he would probably think she was a bodyguard.

She stayed in the background as the two conversed, eventually letting her gaze fall on Sparks. She almost felt bad for the guy - he still looked stunned and scared; she couldn't even hear him speak. He was always so confident and loud, Blink had trouble even comprehending that he could feel fear. Whenever they fought, all he would do was taunt her and cause chaos, usually using a smoke bomb to get away. Somehow, he always managed to be stay ahead of her, even though she could teleport. She never saw him as much more than threat, she didn't care about his emotions. So, seeing him so terrified was an odd sight. It was a strange reality check to see him show emotions. And, for some reason, she almost wanted to comfort him.

She realized she had zoned out and was staring at Sparks, and switched her attention towards the threat, Flux. She kept her expression neutral as he spoke, only jerking her head towards Libby at his question. First and foremost, Blink didn't have any 'contacts', and it made her seem like she was only loyal to Libby. It would discourage Flux from trying to bribe her, which was what she was trying to avoid. She knew it would give her away if she refused a bribe.

DEAN
    the villain | flux | male | twenty-five | heterosexual | tagged: Mason, Libby, HP
    Before Dean could do... whatever he was going to do, one of the women walked up to him and began talking. He sent a withering glare at his sidekick when he squeaked out a small 'yes'. "You know better than to talk to others," he hissed, then returned his attention to the female. He looked up at the woman, his gaze flicking to the other in the background. A smooth-talker and a bodyguard. He had seen, and dealt with many criminals like this - mainly to coerce them into working for him, or at least not bothering his business. They normally had a lot of courage, and money. Although, he wondered why the criminal's bodyguard would be that far away; and hadn't they been standing next to each other? He chose to not focus on the oddity, rationalizing it by saying he hadn't been paying much attention.

"It showed up about a week ago. Some maniac, goes by 'Fallen Angel', wants to destroy the city." Flux paused, gauging her attitude before continuing. Her body posture was confident, but there seemed to be hesitance in her eyes. Her boss must've just hired her, or considered her disposable. Flux would've been suspicious, if not for the bodyguard. It was common sense for every 'diplomat' to have a guard, since any situation could turn south, fast. "An all out war won't work, they'll just destroy the city during the chaos and flee." He avoided saying anything that would hint to his weakness. Rule number one was to never show weakness, especially to people like this. They were sharks, attacking if they got even the slightest whiff of fear.

His expression faltered when he heard Sparks apologize, before he quickly masked it. "We'd need a team to take them out. Maybe four, or five people. As far as I can tell, they have no second command." He crossed his arms, nodding his head in the direction of the bodyguard. "Would your boss be able to supply something like that?" The question was directed towards the bodyguard just as much as the diplomat. Guards had to work their way up, and usually had a good number of contacts. Besides, it sent the message that he saw her.

(it's fine! btw, I haven't forgotten about the other rp. I had a reply written up, but I forgot to save it so I need to rewrite it :‑/)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

5 || 5

Postby lucky ⋆ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:20 am

🌠 𝘓𝘐𝘉𝘉𝘠
      [superhero] [mirage] [female] [twenty-four] [heterosexual] [tagged: Mason, HP, Dean]

Libby tries her best to maintain her act as Flux spoke, but she couldn't help but stiffens when Flux explain the threat. So, Sparks was telling the truth. They got a big problem on their hands. She pauses when Flux questions her about what they can provide, thinking of her next step. She got the confirmation of the threat, so now what? It was obvious that Flux needed help since he didn't just turn her offer away. She is willing to offer that help. She has to. It’s her job to protect the city. But, is Flux willing to accept help from her. She can't stay silent too long or else it'll be too suspicious, so she has go forward with her act for now as she thinks of a plan. She looks to Blink as Flux motion towards pretending to just be following his gesture towards her sidekick. She sends Blink a hardened look, asking her to be prepared. She turns back to look at the villain and begins negotiating again. "I- we have two people that may be suited for this job." she says, tone a little more cautious than before. She was obviously referring to her and Blink. "They might not be ideal for you though." She chooses her words carefully, not wanting to reveal too much. "Are you okay with that?" she asks, trying gauge if he's willing to work with people that he might not necessary like. She's not sure what she would do with the answer she gets. Even if he agrees, it's not like she reveals herself and offer help without him attacking her on sight. Although, she may not have much of a choice on that, considering that her head is starting strain from keeping the illusions up for so long. If it was just herself it would last much longer, but since she is also keeping one up for Blink, it's much difficult. "We may also offer some experimental equipment." she continues, trying to just get him more stable before the illusions begin to wear off. "What exactly is your plan?"
    🎇 🅼🅰🆂🅾🅽
      [supervillian's sidekick] [sparks] [male] [twenty-four] [pansexual] [tagged: Libby, HP, Dean]

Mason keeps his head down during most of the conversation, especially after receiving the glare from Flux. He doesn't want to see how he is looking at him with disapproval and disappointment. He can't keep still though, anxious about this whole conversation is going to go down. There seems to be so many ways that this could go wrong. Mirage could not want to help them. Even if she does, he doesn't know how she would even offer it at this point. Mason grumbles and tries to stop thinking. It's only making him more anxious. Instead he focuses on the ground, moving little pebbles around with his mind. He quickly gets bored with this and decides to look around. He picks up his head avoiding the two talking in front of him and glances around at the crumbled building. He eventually looks towards Blink's direction and meets her gaze on him. He frowns at her look of pity towards him. He didn't need her pity. He makes a point to glare at her before looking back to the ground. He continues to mess around with the debris by his feet, both with his foot and his powers. He perks up when Mirage starts offering help. He looks up at the back of her head as he wonders where she is going with this. He knew she didn't have any boss or supplies from said boss. He didn't have time or even want to contempt this as he notices a flicker on her back. It went by fast, but he could see a flash of her superhero suit before returning back to her altered look. His eyes widen slightly before looking down, hoping Flux didn't notice his reaction. Crap, the illusion is starting to fade. What is he going to do know?
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

five

Postby balto. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:06 pm

HP
    HP caught Sparks glaring at her out of the corner of eyes, and she had to stop herself from groaning and rolling her eyes. At least she didn't have to deal with any conflicted emotions; Sparks was just a self-centered maniac, nothing more or less. She nodded when Libby looked at her, understanding what she was trying to commutate. Blink knew she wouldn't be able to keep the illusion up for much longer, and was already prepared to attack Sparks if he happened to get a spine.

She focused on Libby as she spoke, wincing slightly at her choice of words. Not ideal was an understatement. She crossed her fingers behind her back, her lips pressed in a firm line as she watched Flux's expression. All they needed was a couple more minutes.

For some reason, Blink glanced at Sparks as if looking for reassurance. She soon noticed her odd reaction and looked away - why was she looking at him for help? He probably wanted Flux to attack them! Her expression hardened, and she focused on the two villains, trying to shut off the small voice in her head that was still saying to comfort Sparks. She couldn't afford to be distracted by anything, especially misplaced sympathy.

She took a step closer towards Libby, rolling her shoulders and stretching as if she was getting restless. She scanned the building, trying to figure out how a fight would go. There was plenty of metal for Flux to use. She knew Sparks was telekinetic, so there was a lot for him to work with, as well. She couldn't do much, nor could Mirage, who was already straining herself by keeping up the illusions. Although... with how unstable Flux was, even one or two illusions could cause enough trouble for them to get away. Blink didn't even consider if he would work with them because he wouldn't.

Blink spotted Mirage's form flicker for a moment out the corner of her eye. She tensed and whipped her attention towards Flux when she heard him cut himself off. She held her breath as she watched his expression, bracing herself to push Libby out of the way if he attacked. She let out an audible sigh of relief when Flux shook his and continued to talk. Come on, they were almost finished talking...

DEAN

Dean raised an eyebrow. What did she mean by 'not ideal'? "I don't care how they act, so long as they're competent." He glanced at Sparks as he kicked around rocks and otherwise doing anything he could to avoid looking at Flux. As his senses returned to him and his paranoia died, he noticed the heavy feeling in his chest - guilt. He had to apologize for lashing out, but he had to finish negotiating, first. He wouldn't be able to rest until he had a plan. He nodded when the woman offered equipment. While his equipment got the job done, new technology was welcome. 

He paused when she asked about his plan. He hadn't wasted energy on planning for a team; he thought it was just a fantasy. "The basic idea is to find Fallen Angel's exact location and make a surgical strike. The details would depend on the people you have," he said, trying to prevent the woman from asking for more details. He hadn't figured that out, yet. But, what got his curiosity was the woman's hesitance; something about it was off, it was more than fear. 

"Who - The he..." He cut himself off, his eyes widening as he saw the woman's form flicker. It almost looked like... Mirage? He looked up at other woman, to assure himself that he wasn't hallucinating both of them. No, she was still there, and she wasn't flickering. Although, she looked nervous. He shook his head. He was going insane. Sparks would never negotiate with the heroes, or get captured - his rivalry with Blink assured that. "Uh, who are the people you're thinking of?" he asked, his expression still giving away his shock, although he tried to focus on what the woman said.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

6 || 6

Postby lucky ⋆ » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:22 am

🌠 𝘓𝘐𝘉𝘉𝘠

Libby was right. Flux's answer to her question to working with non-ideal people doesn't make it any easier for her offering him help as Mirage. Her expression tightens at his word. The problem isn't how they act; it's that they're your archnemesis. His next words on the plan he had didn't relax her. She raises an eyebrow at his vague wording. She had a pretty good feeling that he didn't actually have a plan. She didn't have enough time to think contemplate that further when he notices her illusion breaks slightly. Panic shoots through her entire body, but she tries to maintain her composure outwardly. She tries to focus further on maintaining the illusion, but her powers are running out and it's causing her a bad headache. Even though, Flux seems to shake the moment off, it doesn't calm her at all, which is making the headache. She has to think of a different plan. She knows their surrounding right now puts her and Blink at a disadvantage from Flux and Sparks. Although, Sparks may not be a problem as he did seek their help, but she couldn't exactly count on him. But how could she move them somewhere safer to negotiate? Somewhere without so much material for Flux and Sparks to use. All she could do it make it look like they are somewhere else. Wait, that's it! She'll displace her powers on their surrounding instead of on them. This way, it'll be harder for Flux and Sparks to fight them and it'll be easier on her as it's a much broader illusion, so it won't require as much focus. It won't last too long, but they will have more time to negotiate. She steps forward closely towards Flux, making him focused on her. She needs to use his shook as an advantage. Her illusion will break if someone can pinpoint the exact location of certain objects. "The people I'm talking about." she says, voice breaking slightly from the pain caused by her headache. "Is..." She pauses and changes the crumbled building surrounding them into an empty room. "Me." she breathes out as her alter appearance fades away and she was back to Mirage.
    🎇 🅼🅰🆂🅾🅽

Mason tries his best to keep his expression under control when Flux noticed Mirage's illusion flicker. In the end, he just looks away, catching Blink's gaze on him again. This time she was looking at him like she was looking for help, but then turned away quickly like she was thinking something ridiculous. He frowns as he realizes why she was looking at him like that. A fight is likely to break out soon when Mirage's illusion runs out of time. He doesn't what he was going to do if that happens. He can't believe he is even contemplating this. He has to help Flux obviously. That's the only person he can fully trust, and he already went against his back, he can't do it again. Especially after how angry Flux got at him, he doesn't know what will happen if he does it again. He looks back at the two conversing. He can see Mirage struggling. He thinks he might have seen another flicker. She was obviously trying her best to end this peaceful and she seems to be willing to help if she is still trying. He looks at Flux. Getting the heroes' help would be better for Flux in the long run. If they fight the heroes now, how would they ever deal with the bigger threat. He can't believe this, but he might have to help the heroes. Ah, all this thinking is making him bored. He just has to decide on something. He looks once again and Flux and Mirage, deciding if it comes to a fight, he will provide guard for them with his powers, but not fight Flux. He looks around the building for something that could help block Flux's attacks. He was looking around when everything suddenly disappeared, and he was standing in an empty blank room. He turns back to the others, noticing that Mirage and Blink was back to their regular forms. He focuses his attention back on Flux and Mirage, getting ready for anything to happen.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:59 pm

HP
    HP began fidgeting as the conversation continued, her nerves getting stretched to the limit. She never did well with waiting, not like this. If was to ambush someone or a stake-out, then it was fine. But, diplomatic stuff, no, she couldn't keep still. People just talking and waiting - what if the person refused the offer or tried to ambush them? And the stress was doubled because of who Mirage was trying to negotiate with this time. 

The distinct sound of knuckles cracking made her notice just how much she was squirming and tried to distract herself by focusing on the conversation. It didn't settle her nerves, but it stopped her fidgeting. As she fully focused on the conversation, she tensed up and narrowed her gaze, realizing that Mirage was about to cancel the illusion. 

There was a moment where Blink's senses were stunned, the sharp contrast of the crumbling building and the empty room forcing her mind to figure out what was going on. She saw that Mirage's illusion was gone, and when she glanced at herself, the illusion was gone as well. She whipped her head back up, her gaze darting between Flux and Sparks. This was when Flux would explode and Sparks would attack, she knew it. Even if the illusion stunned them, it wouldn't be for long.

Blink frowned and tilted her when Flux backed away - instead of hate or rage in his eyes, he looked... confused, even scared. That couldn't be right, Flux never looked vulnerable, even when he was trying to trick them. She didn't even know he could look scared. Now, more confused than on edge, she stepped closer to the man, raising an eyebrow as she tried to figure out what was going on.

DEAN
    Dean frowned as the woman stepped forward, and therefore blocked his vision. He didn't move away, although he started to get suspicious when she spoke. Something was definitely. When her voice broke, his suspicion rose, and he started to say something, then the building was replaced by an empty room, and the woman was replaced by Mirage.

Flux stared, mouth agape as he tried to process what he was looking at. His mind was blank. He glanced around the empty room. They were just in a building. The woman he was talking to now looked like Mirage, and the bodyguard looked like Blink. They were offering their help. That had to be a lie. Sparks knew it was the heroes and went along with their plan. Sparks betrayed him. He didn't even consider if it was a mirage, his logical mind screeching to a halt as shock took hold. He was going insane, yeah, that was it. This was a figment of his imagination; all the stress had done its damage. But... what if they were actually the heroes, and Sparks betrayed him? Why would he do that? Flux had built him up so much since they first met - he went from petty crime to... all of this. This couldn't be his repayment.

He stepped away from the heroes, focusing his gaze on his sidekick. "Sparks, what's going on?" his voice wavered, too confused and stunned to process what was going on. He needed some, any reassurance he hadn't lost his mind. He moved further away from the heroes, fear and uncertainty shattering his confident facade. He didn't know what to think or feel - he would accept whatever Sparks said as law. All the sleepless nights and mental racking meant he couldn't even begin to understand this. The threat was causing enough stress and large enough of a surprise; he couldn't process this as well.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

7 || 7

Postby lucky ⋆ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:09 pm

🌠 𝘓𝘐𝘉𝘉𝘠

Libby braces herself for an attack, but it never came. She looks at Flux's surprised expression and raising an eyebrow as he backs away. It seems that he is unsure of what's happening. She is surprised that he didn't suspect that it was her even after her illusions cracked slightly. It's the first time she's even seen him like this. Every time they fought, he always seems under control and in power. He would never show weakness. This is how Libby knows that he is not acting, because he would never use this route. She watches Sparks as he explains everything. Crossing her arm as she is a little agitated that he got them into this situation. Her headache from before doesn't help. She figures it'll best for her to lay low and think of a plan as he talks. The situation isn't much better right now. She still can't ensure that she and Blink will leave safely. Sure, Flux seem pretty dazed right now, but she doesn't how fast might recover. Besides that, there is the topic of this new threat. She can't exactly let that go. And if Flux isn't strong enough to defeat them on their own, there is no way that she can do it either. As much as she hated to admit it, their power levels were pretty similar. So, they have to work together if they even want to stand a chance. She still is going offer them her help. No, she going to make sure they take her help. She doesn't know how, but she will. She focuses her attention back to Sparks as he finishes speaking, scoffing at his last words. "That's understatement." she walks towards the two males. Turning her attention to Flux, she gets into it straight away. "Listen, if this was a normal negotiation, I would just ask you if you're going to take our help or not and leave if you don't, but this is a special circumstance." she says, eyeing their false surroundings to signal what she means before turning her attention back. "I can't exactly let a threat that would destroy the city go." she says seriously, addresses the important issue here. The one she is most concerned about currently. "Let's be real, as much as I would hate working with you, I can't exactly get rid of this threat on my own. So, I don't have much of choice here." she admits, showing some vulnerability, although it's mostly to catch him off guard from her next few words. "But neither do you. And I'm not letting you have a choice." she states simply, looking straight at Flux, her tone slightly more aggressive than before. "So, let's just call it truce and work together. For now." she says back to a more playful tone, her usual tone of voice. "So, what do you say?" she asks, as she pulls her hand to shake hands.
    🎇 🅼🅰🆂🅾🅽

Mason watches the two carefully as the situation unravels. He focuses his gaze on Dean as he backs up. At his question, Mason instantly feels guilty about this whole thing. He could hear and see how drained he was. The guy had spent the last who knows how long stressing about this threat and this whole thing isn't helping him. "I saw how stressed you were about the new threat, so I thought I could get some help for you." he begins explaining, trying to put everything as gently as he can. It is him though, so he can't exactly speak to well. "Somehow I thought I'll get it from these two." he says, mindlessly gesturing to the other two. "I got them here to discuss. I thought I would secure help before you got here, but it didn't work out, so Mirage thought of this instead." He glances at her, but quickly looks away when she sees her expression. She doesn't look so happy. "I swear I just wanted to help you." he promises as he looks directly at Flux, showing his sincerity. He would never do something that would harm Dean. He couldn't after all that the man has done for him. "I just didn't think it through well enough." Like always, he thinks. When did he ever think anything though? Dean always told him he needed to work on that. This situation shows the clear reason why Mason should have listened to him. He winces at Mirage’s words towards him and her tone towards Flux. But after everything that just happened, he can't exactly expect her to be too generous. He's surprised she is still even offering her help. And only that, she is doing it aggressively. Then again, she is supposed to protect the city. She can't exactly let something that claim to be able to destroy the city go. He looks down as he waits for Flux to response, not exactly sure what's going to happen next.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me