1x1 With it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 With it.will.rain

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue May 29, 2018 12:06 pm

Callias Husten

He is kind, loyal, responsible, intelligent, and persuasive. He tries to keep his brother in line and only wants the best for him. He doesn't agree with his brother's choices, and tries to change his ways, but it doesn't work. He is hard-working and always keeps his word.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ilaria Grey

She is kind and gentle, and she tries to help everyone she meets. Family is important to her, and she loves her parents very much. She gives everyone second chances and forgives easily. She can be stubborn at times, and sarcastic, but tries not to be rude.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 With it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Tue May 29, 2018 2:25 pm

ImageCute Guy in black and white by vanes_hud, on Flickr
Lukas Ray Husten
Lukas was born to the king and queen. He was never in line for the throne unless something happened to his brother. He had always been jealous of his brother and tends to pull pranks and stuff to make up for the fact his parents pay more attention to prepping his brother than really getting to know him.
Prince but not heir to throne

ImageBirthday girl... by Theresa Murray, on Flickr
Lily Rose Weber
Lily was born to a poor family who owned their own shop. She has worked in her parents shop since she was little.
She is really sweet, honest, and very hard working. She always does what she had to for the people that she cares about.

(Do you want to start or should I?)
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue May 29, 2018 2:38 pm

Callias

Callias pulled his suit on, and buttoned it up. He looked at the tall mirror, examining his reflection. He looked ridiculous, or at least that's what he thought. Sighing, he made sure that his pants weren't wrinkled and that his boots were laced up. His parents, the King and Queen, were throwing a ball tonight. Callias knew that they were trying to get him and his brother, Lukas, to find a suitor, but he didn't enjoy being rushed. Besides, none of the ladies around here were his type. They were too... gossipy? Spoiled? They tended to throw themselves at him, something which annoyed Callias greatly. He knew that they wouldn't be leaving him alone at the ball tonight, and so he found himself procrastinating going downstairs to the ballroom. The guests hadn't started to arrive yet, but he didn't want to go down, even though he normally was the first one there, making sure everything was in order. That was something his parents had been getting him to do, and now it had become a habit.

Ilaria

Ilaria slid into her ball gown, and then twirled a little in the mirror. She enjoyed going to parties, looking at all the fancy dresses and suits, and chatting with the guests. She also enjoyed dancing, but hadn't had a man dance with her that she particularly enjoyed the company of. She stepped into her shoes and made sure that her outfit was all in order before sliding on some simple jewellery and heading downstairs. Her and her parents were going to the ball that the King and Queen were hosting, and Ilaria was excited to go. She had only seen the King and Queen a few times, but had never seen the Princes.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue May 29, 2018 2:58 pm

Lukas
Lukas was getting ready for the ball. He really did not care all that much. He just had to get through it and then he could go onto doing what he did best. He had already planted a spider in his brothers bathroom. He did not think he would be totally scared but with how big the spider was, it was sure to scare him. He had bought the biggest one he could find that was not poisonous and he knew that the spider could not really hide anywhere. He finished getting ready in his suit and putting on his red mask before going downstairs. He hated the balls. He never found anyone interesting to talk to and he just wanted to skip it all together but he knew that he could not get away with that. His parents were expecting both of them to find someone and invite them to family dinner tomorrow. He thought that the whole thing was stupid. He was not getting the throne so why did he need to get married so badly right away. He was fine on his own. He leaned against the wall.

Lily
Lily was wearing a beautiful pale blue ballgown. She had been invited to the ball but she was not totally sure why. She was not rich or anything. Maybe it was all the help her father gave the king. That had to be it. Her parents had bought the dress from the shop they owned to save money but it was still beautiful. She was very happy with it. She put on a beautiful light gold mask and walked to the car. She sighed when she arrived in attempt to let out some of the pressure that she was feeling. She felt like she had to try to be the perfect girl tonight not wanting to call too much attention to herself. That was definitely hard with the dress she was wearing. She danced with a guy at a ball who had ask her to dance. He seemed nice enough and they parted ways when the song was over. She got a drink before sitting at a table alone.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue May 29, 2018 3:03 pm

Callias

Callias wandered around the ballroom, chatting with the guests before moving on to another. A girl sitting alone at a table caught his eye. He strolled up to her, and placed his hands on the top of the back rest of the chair. "A pretty girl such as yourself shouldn't be sitting alone," he said, a bit teasingly and he smiled warmly at her.

Ilaria

Ilaria made her way through the crowd, dancing with a few men before moving on. She got herself a drink at the tables, and watched the party from there. She was enjoying herself, but she hadn't been in the company of anyone fairly interesting.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue May 29, 2018 10:58 pm

Lily
Lily blushed when he said that she should not be sitting alone. She had her hair in an updo with a few little blonde curls coming out of it. She was beautiful in her outfit. She looked up at him with a smile and stood. "Well, then come dance with me." She said. She smiled at him. She thought that he was really cute. She wanted to get to know him a little more and if they were dancing, she was guaranteed at least a song before he would leave. She held up her hand for him to take just as she had been taught. She was actually really good at playing the role of someone who belonged here but she still kept her same personality. She did not like to talk to the other girls here because they gossiped way too much. She did not want that.

Lukas
Lukas looked over and saw a girl at the drink table. He walked over and got a drink for himself. "Nice ball isn't it?" He asked her. He smiled at her. His parents were paying more attention to Callias than him but he expected that and thatmade his life easier. He looked at the girl he was speaking to. "How about a dance?" He asked holding his hand out to her. He was hoping he could keep her attention from looking for his brother at least for a while. He looked at her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue May 29, 2018 11:31 pm

Callias

Callias took the girl's hand and kissed the top of it. He led her over to the dance floor, and put on arm on her waist, the other one holding her hand. He smiled at her as they danced. "So, I can't just keep calling you 'pretty girl', can I? What is your name?" he asked her, smiling.

Ilaria

Ilaria smiled at him. "Yes," she agreed when he commented that it was a nice ball. "Sure," she ssid when he asked her to dance. She took his hand when he held it out to her, and she couldn't help but be a bit mesmerized by how cute he was. He seemed charming and polite, too.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed May 30, 2018 4:21 am

Lily
Lily went with him and smiled when he kissed her hand. She was not really expecting anything special to come out of this dance. She put her hand on his shoulder and took his hand in her other. She blushed a little when he called her pretty girl. "I am Lily." She said to him. She danced with him happily. She loved dancing and was really good at it. Her mother taught her when she was young so she knew all the dances that she needed to in order to attend. She danced with him. "What do you wish to talk about while we dance?" She asked him. It was rarely asked by other girls but she wanted him to enjoy himself with her.

Lukas
Lukas smiled at her. "So may I ask what your name is?" He asked after putting his arm on her waist and holding her hand and started to dance with her. He thought she was beautiful and he was glad to dance with her. He glanced over spotting his brother dancing with a girl before he went back to looking at her. He smiled at her. "So what do you like to do?" He asked her. It was something he always asked. He was curious if they had any similarities.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed May 30, 2018 6:32 am

Callias

Callias wasn't sure whether she knew who he was or not, but she didn't ask for his name, so he figured that she must. He smiled at her when she told him that her name was 'Lily". As they danced, Lily asked what he wanted to talk about. "Tell me about yourself," he requested, smiling. "What do you like to do?"

Ilaria

Ilaria smiled at him as they started to dance. "My name is Ilaria," she told him when he asked what her name was. "Yours?" she asked. She didn't know what his name was, and didn't even guess that he was a prince. She glanced at a couple when he looked at them, wondering who they were. She smiled at him when he looked back at her. "I like horseback riding," she admitted. "My parents don't think that it's 'lady-like', but I don't really care since I enjoy it so much. You?"
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed May 30, 2018 10:19 am

Lily
Lily knew his name through some of the girls talking about how cute he was. She had missed that he was the crown prince but she did at least know his name. A lot of children had been named Callias after the prince so she thought it was much more likely he was one of them. They had made it obvious who they were talking about. "I mostly like to read and go for walks around the garden close to where I live." Lily said. "What about you, Callias?" Lily asked him. She was smiling. She was a really nice girl who had been told her manners so she always used them.

Lukas
Lukas smiled at her. "I am Lukas." He said to her. He never bothered with wanting people to be formal with him. It was not like he really cared about the title anyway. He was never going to be the king so why would he? He smiled even bigger when she said she loved horseback riding. "That is something that I love doing too. Maybe sometime we could go riding if you wanted. I am always looking for someone to ride with." He said to her with a smile. He was hoping that she would want to and not just because his father was the king. He always had problems with that. He glanced over at his parents who were watching their two sons. He looked back at her. "So if you could do whatever you wanted, what would you do? I would go horseback riding across the kingdom and maybe farther." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me