1x1 Firedancer77 & Dig

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Firedancer77 & Dig

Postby Better Dig Two » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:46 pm

Rosemary Taylor
Rose grinned brightly at him, looking up at him softly. "Well, I suppose it is." she told him. She glanced at Thea for a moment, feeling bad for feeling so in love with Wes when Thea was hurting so bad. She brushed her red hair over her shoulders, looking up as Eli walked over to the table.

Eli Davis
Eli pulled up in his car, parking next to Rose's- since he knew hers. He hoped everyone was there, he was excited to see Thea. A part of him hurt for her, she thought she didn't have a mark, and he didn't believe that. She would find her soulmate someday, Eli just knew that. He got out of the car, shutting the door and locking it as he headed inside. Looking around, he smiled when he saw the table, "Hey, guys. Sorry I'm a bit late, work ran late." He said, seeing Wes was sitting next to Rose. Eli grinned brightly at Thea, sitting down next to her.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:40 pm

Thea Westfield
Thea looked up as Eli approached, relieved that she was no longer alone with these two soulmates who were so embarrassingly awkward. She tried her best to smile, but she could feel that it was probably more of a grimace, so she quickly dropped it. It was nice to know she wasn't alone in this.

"Hello, Eli." Wesley said, and Thea noticed how her childhood friend shifted ever so slightly away from Rose, obviously nervous to offend him. "How was work?"

"Hello, Eli." Thea tacked on, looking down at her lap.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:46 pm

(hey hun! I'm sorry that I haven't replied. I have had parent/relationship issues, and broke up with my boyfriend.)

Eli Davis
Eli watched Thea closely, she looked like she wanted to smile, but didn't really smile. He then looked up at Wesley as he spoke, seeing him shift away from Rose. "Hi Wesley. You aren't going to offend me by sitting close to Rosie." he said to the other guy, "Work was work." he also replied. "Hey Thea." he told her with a smile, sitting down next to her. Ordering a water and then looked back at the table. "Have you guys discussed anything yet?"

Rosemary Taylor
Rose gave Eli a small smile as he spoke about Wesley not offending him, and how work was just normal. She shook her head as he asked about if they discussed anything yet. "Nope. Not yet, waiting on you."
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:42 am

( Hey, no worries! c; I understand having life drama, but that really sucks. ;-; I'm sorry. If you ever need to vent, I'm here! )

Wesley Westfield
Wesley went a bit red in the fact at Eli's comment, though he was not surprised about being caught. He appreciated the comment, though it certainly was embarrassing that it was so obvious. "Where should we start?" He did his best to ignore the slight twinge of jealousy in his stomach over Eli's nickname for Rose by changing the subject.

Thea Lutherin
Thea shrugged, still staring down and fiddling with her hands in her lap. "I dunno. Doesn't really matter to me." She glanced to the side at Eli, surprised at the attention he was giving her. She didn't understand it, but then again, it was probably just pity on his end. She appreciated the support though. Nervous, she looked back to her lap, forcing herself to take a deep breath.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:48 am

Eli Davis
Eli thought about what they should cover as the two spoke about not mattering to Thea and Wesley not knowing where to start. "Well," he murmured looking to Wesley and then Rose. "We need to figure out this whole arranged thing, and how to make it work with your soulmate thing." he said to them

Rosemary Taylor
Rose rolled her eyes slightly at Eli's comment. "wow, I wouldn't have guessed." she told him sarcastically teasing. "I don't even know how we get around this. We know my parents." she said with a deep frown.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:34 pm

Wesley Westfield
"My mother is the same way," Wesley said with a sigh, nodding at Rose's comment. "I haven't even tried to bring it up with her. She won't like the idea of me 'dropping' Thea. I honestly have no idea how we can do this."

Thea Lutherin
Honestly, hearing that Wesley's mother would be so against Wesley leaving her for his soulmate was news to Thea. Actually, it upset her, when really it should've made her feel better.

"B-but that makes no sense." She protested. "Wouldn't your parents be...happy if you were with your soulmate instead of someone else? I mean...they're your soulmate, right?"
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Rosemary Taylor
Rose listened to Wes quietly, frowning slightly as Thea protested what they said. She was right though, they should be happy. But Eli and her were only arranged because they were both heirs of fortunes, and it would bring the two companies and families together. Rose wanted to hold Eli's hand, facing her's up on her leg, moving it towards him slightly- hoping he would get the drift. She didn't want to be odd about it, but she wanted his touch. "Well, you would think so. But they won't be." she told Thea.

Eli Davis
Eli listened to Thea, giving a gentle nod. "See, Rose and I are both heirs to fortunes, and companies." he explained to Thea. "So we are arranged so the companies will be partners." he added in. "Her parents do not want her to find a soulmate. My parents are a bit more lenient, they understand the reason behind soulmates." Eli said, looking to Wes and then Thea.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:43 pm

Wesley Westfield
Wesley sighs, nodding. "I understand that. My mother and Thea's mother were always close as children, and she has always had a soft spot for Thea. My mom is the one who arranged Thea's and my mother, and she has been really invested on it. To be honest, I heard she had to really push Thea's mother on the subject, since..." Wesley trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck and nervously glancing at his fiancee. Hesitantly, he finished, "...I have a soulmate, and Thea..."

Thea Lutherin
"...and I don't. Don't omit that information for my sake." Thea had, thankfully, recovered from her mortifying breakdown the other day. Now, she was doing her best to give Wesley the best shot he had at being with Rose without hindering him, but it seemed parents were going to be a bigger problem than she expected. Faking an air of confidence, she forced herself to make eye contact with Wesley and stopped looking at her lap. "So your mother cares too much about my family, and your parents," Thea jerked her head towards Rose, "want their company to be partnered with Eli's. Which means it appears we have a problem."
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:00 pm

Rosemary Taylor
"Exactly." Rose replied to Thea's statement about the two sides of this story. "We have a major problem. If we break off our arrangement, we are essentially breaking off a business deal." she explained. Looking for Eli with a soft frown, wondering what he was thinking about this. She then looked to Thea again, "I haven't heard of someone who doesn't have a soulmate." she said, gently, trying to not anger or sadden the girl. "You don't have a mark?"

Eli Davis
Eli gave a nod in agreement to Rose's statement of breaking off a business deal. "That's the only way her parents look at it." he told the table. He took a sip of water, and set the glass down again. He looked to Wes and then Rose. "I want you two to have some time together, to actually be together more than just these little meetings here and there." he said. His more professional and business side was coming out, and it even shocked him a little bit. "What if we all just took a small trip? Just a weekend vacation trip." he explained, "I'll pay."
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:01 pm

( Ah, your response completely slipped past the first page of my posts! I'm so sorry! I will give you a response super soon, I'm so sorry for making you wait! ;-; )
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me