|| 1 x 1 || Nat and Star Lord.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: || 1 x 1 || Nat and Star Lord.

Postby hipster viking. » Tue May 22, 2018 1:27 pm

loki

"Fury had the tesseract, I got it, Clint drive me here." He shrugged.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

P.S. If you have and punnsss and meemmmeeessss pm them to pleeeaaassseeeeee c:
hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Wed May 23, 2018 2:05 am

Rose

In other words, we were unlucky. She thought, but didn't say it out loud. "And, you wanted to rule New York because we were "rulerless"? She asked, trying to piece his little puzzle together.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Wed May 23, 2018 1:21 pm

loki

"Rule the world, and New York is where I started." he grinned.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu May 24, 2018 12:25 pm

Rose

”The world is a huge place, filled with billions of people. There’s bound to be a rebellion.” She said, not making eye contact
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:16 pm

loki

The god frowned. "Rebellion? If I knew any better, I'd say you're plotting against me." he said harshly, a little hurt to come to this matter. It wasn't a good action to force Rose into being his friend, and it had lingered in his mind that she would turn against him, but he had liked to believe that she wouldn't.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:45 am

Rose

“I’d never dream of doing such a thing. I’m just saying. You didn’t grow up in New York. They don’t take lightly to others telling them what to do.” She pointed out, grabbing her own arm and rubbing it nervously.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:46 am

//this is totally not dead//

loki

"I'm a prince. I may not be a foolish mortal from New York, but I know how it feels." he murmured, shaking his head gently and looking out the window. He hadn't expected the world to react joyfully, but he hadn't expected resilience against his ruling either.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:28 am

Rose

”You know “mortals” have feelings, and calling us “mortals” sounds a bit degrading. We’re human.” She told him honestly, brushing her hair behind her ear. “And people will rebel eventually. It’s in human nature. We rebel against those who hold power over us. It’s why teenagers rebel against their parents, why children rebel against teachers, if they don’t like the rules, they become defiant, if there isn’t enough freedom, they rebel.” She paused and looked st him. “Are you prepared for that?”

Last bumped by lavender moon on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:28 am.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items