|| 1 x 1 || Nat and Star Lord.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: || 1 x 1 || Nat and Loki.

Postby lavender moon » Thu May 17, 2018 8:40 am

Rose

Rose walked past him and looked around. Part of her wanted to test her luck and try to run for the door but she knew that wouldn't end well. She waited for Loki, unsure of where to go.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Thu May 17, 2018 8:44 am

loki

"Oh, I see. You need your favorite person to walk with you." he purred lightly, leading the way down to the cells.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

P.S. If you have and punnsss and meemmmeeessss pm them to pleeeaaassseeeeee c:
hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu May 17, 2018 8:47 am

Rose

"I think you're confused. You said "favorite." I don't know if they teach this in schools on Asgard but that's a term used to describe something that is favored by someone." She said, rolling her eyes as he lead her to wherever
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Thu May 17, 2018 8:48 am

loki

"Have you ever heard of sarcasm?" he countered, pushing open a metal door.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu May 17, 2018 8:49 am

Rose

"Certainly, but if that was sarcasm you may want to learn how to use different tones. Where are we going?" She asked to change the subject.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Thu May 17, 2018 8:52 am

loki

"Paying a visit to your so-called saviours." he replied, revealing the Avengers locked up.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 am

Rose

Dawn's eyes widen in surprise as she had hoped he had been lying. It was clear now that he hadn't been. "Let them go Loki. They've only done things to help people."
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Thu May 17, 2018 8:58 am

loki

"Shush." he shook his head softly, and smiled as Natasha yelled curses at him.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu May 17, 2018 9:00 am

Rose

"Loki, let them go. Haven't you done enough already?" She snapped at him, frustrated and upset by the fact that he had managed to lock up the avengers.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Thu May 17, 2018 9:00 am

loki

"I recall myself telling you to be quiet." he responded, shooting her an ice-cold glare.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me