|| 1 x 1 || Nat and Star Lord.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: || 1 x 1 || Nat and Loki.

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 14, 2018 3:18 am

Rose

”I’ve met worse if it makes you feel better. You could also just watch tv if you want to watch pretty women. That way we could both be happy.” She told him, thinking of any excuse for him to let her go.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon May 14, 2018 3:20 am

loki

"You don't I have already? All they do is strut around and show off their body. They're not smart either." he sighed a little.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

P.S. If you have and punnsss and meemmmeeessss pm them to pleeeaaassseeeeee c:
hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 14, 2018 3:23 am

Rose

She rubbed her timples in frustration. There was no easy way out of this. “Take a picture and you can look at me whenever you want but I am not staying here. We both know that once the avengers find you, you’ll be done with anyhow.”
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon May 14, 2018 3:24 am

loki

"The Avengers? They're in my basement." he grinned a little. He had locked up all of them (except Clint), and was containing them there.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 14, 2018 3:26 am

Rose

”I’m sorry, I don’t think I heard you correctly. It sounded like you said you have the avengers, locked up in your basement...” she said in a tone that showed she didn’t believe him. There would be no escaping if that was true. She would have to run past him and just see if she could get out. With a little bit of luck it was possible. “And, if I have this right, you’re only keeping me here because you like how I look? If the only thing you want to do is look at me then, like I’ve said before, take a picture and let me go.” She demanded.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon May 14, 2018 4:03 am

loki

"Would you like to see them?" he offered with a smirk.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 14, 2018 4:07 am

Rose

”You trust that if I go down there that I’m not going to try and free them?” She asked, hating that smirk of his.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon May 14, 2018 4:10 am

loki

"My magic controls their cells, so you wouldn't be able to." he responded.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 14, 2018 4:16 am

Rose

”Why? Why are you doing this? So we are ‘rulerless’. That doesn’t mean you should just come in and kill people and take over.” She snapped at him, standing up now.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon May 14, 2018 4:19 am

loki

"Why not? He was born to rule Asgard, and I, Midgard." he turned his head slightly.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me