|| 1 x 1 || Nat and Star Lord.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

|| 1 x 1 || Nat and Star Lord.

Postby hipster viking. » Fri May 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Only for Natasha Romanoff and stxr-lxrd.
Last edited by hipster viking. on Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

P.S. If you have and punnsss and meemmmeeessss pm them to pleeeaaassseeeeee c:
hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || 1 x 1 || Nat and Loki.

Postby lavender moon » Fri May 11, 2018 3:06 pm

Rose Bree Campbell

Exploring, the color blue, storms, animals, training, being sassy

Dislikes:
People who crave power, people who doubt her and tell her she can’t, talking about most of her past, doing nothing

>> Name:Dawn Bree Campbell
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Powers: None, but trained to fight and kill if needed
Eye color: Warm Brown
Hair color: Dark brown
Body type: Slim but muscular from all the working and training she does and very fit. 5'5
Others:

Crush/Fiancé/Spouse/Dating/: No one
Children:None
Siblings: Name Unkown/Whereabouts unkown(Sister)
Parents: Matthew Campbell (Father)~dead

Pet Peeves:
Lying
Treating her differently because she’s a girl
Calling her weak(warning she will punch)
    Other: She can be very fierce and sassy
    Only certain people can call her Bree
    Don't touch her hair (DO NOT DO IT)
    Can fight extremely well
Last edited by lavender moon on Mon May 21, 2018 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Fri May 11, 2018 3:09 pm

Loki Laufeyson, or Loki Odinson, was the biological son of Laufey, the ruler of the Frost Giants in Jotunheim. Shortly after his birth, Loki was then abandoned and left to die. Found by the Asgardian King Odin, he was taken to Asgard and raised by Odin and his wife Frigga as an Asgardian prince, along with their biological son Thor. When he grew up, he became known as the "God of Mischief". When Thor was to be crowned King, Loki sabotaged the coronation by letting Frost Giants enter Asgard, thus leading Thor to seek vengeance on Jotunheim, which resulted on Thor's banishment to Earth and Loki finding the truth about his heritage. Loki succeeded in his schemes and took the throne as Odin fell into the Odinsleep, however when the Warriors Three and Lady Sif attempted to return Thor home, Loki was forced to try and kill his brother. Nonetheless, Thor then returned from his exile on Earth and ended Loki's reign.

Lost in the darkest depths of the universe, Loki made a deal with The Other, a servant of the Mad Titan Thanos, who gave him a powerful Scepter and command over their army of the Chitauri to conquer Earth. Once he came to Midgard, Loki managed to take possession of the mystical Tesseract and used its power to open a portal above New York City and caused the Chitauri Invasion, but he was ultimately defeated by a group of superheroes called the Avengers. Thor returned him to Asgard, where Odin condemned him to spend the rest of his life in prison as punishment for his crimes.

However, when his mother Frigga was killed during the Sacking of Asgard, Loki was freed by Thor in order to defeat the Dark Elves and their leader, Malekith who desired to use the power of the Aether to transform the universe into eternal darkness. During the fight against the Dark Elves in Svartalfheim, Loki faked his death, and, unbeknownst to everyone in the Kingdom, returned to Asgard and successfully removed Odin from the throne, taking his place as King where he remained for several years. During his reign, Loki continued to rule Asgard by sending Lady Sif on missions to Earth to investigate the attacks of Lorelei and Vin-Tak.

Eventually, the return of Thor forced Loki to reveal his deception as the pair journeyed together to find Odin, arriving just in time to witness Odin's death. The loss of Odin allowed Hela, Odin's first born, to return from banishment and wage war against the Nine Realms. Loki was found himself at Sakaar along with Thor where Loki allied himself with the Grandmaster while Thor was forced to battle against the Hulk. Despite trying to manipulate his way to freedom, Loki chose to side with Thor and the Revengers in a final battle against Hela, in which Loki summoned Surtur, who defeated Hela by causing Ragnarök and destroying all of Asgard. In the wake of the battle, Loki chose to stay by his brother's side and support his ascension to the throne.

age; 1052 - 1053
gender; genderfluid (prefers male)

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Fri May 11, 2018 3:14 pm

loki

The new king sat upon his throne with comfort. And a new feeling. The feeling to rule. His eyes narrowed slightly as his cronies brought in a new wave of survivors, and his eyes scanned the crowd for one he considered worthy.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Fri May 11, 2018 3:17 pm

Rose

Being the natural fighter she was, Rose struggled against the grip of these people, or whatever they were. She wasn't exactly okay with the fact that they were taking her off to some unknown place after everything she had just been through. When they got to her destination she huffed. "Fantastic, this crazy guy again." She said beneath her breath, glaring a bit at Loki. This was the man, person, god to blame for this mess.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Fri May 11, 2018 3:21 pm

loki

His green gaze stopped at an old man, who was weakly breathing. And so, the elimination process began. "Take him away." Loki ordered, and the man was separated into a different group. Most of his finds were to be "taken away" but he stopped himself at a certain female. She certainly was gorgeous, with dark hair cascading around her shoulders and clear skin. "Keep." he said quietly for the first time that day.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Fri May 11, 2018 3:25 pm

Rose

The young woman raised an eyebrow. Did he just say 'keep'. "Look, I don't know who you are, or who you think you are, but none of us are items and I certainly don't appreciate you talking about me in that way." She sassed a bit. It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do but she had, had a long day and felt a little sassy, stubborn, and snappish.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Fri May 11, 2018 3:28 pm

loki

"Hush, mortal. I'll answer your questions later." he said smoothly, flicking his hand ever so slightly and sending the "unwanted" group of survivors away.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Fri May 11, 2018 3:31 pm

Rose

His response to her clearly displeased her but she remained silent as she watched the others leave. Something told her that they would not be going somewhere pleasant. Her warm brown eyes snapped back up to the man sitting upon his throne. "Why have you brought me here?" She demanded to know, her eyes casually scanning for an escape route .
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Fri May 11, 2018 3:34 pm

loki

He narrowed his eyes slightly as he noticed her gaze flickering to the exits. He growled lightly, and his followers now blocked all the doorways. "I merely thought you may come in use later. Unless, you wish to go and live the fate as your fellow friends." he grinned a little, and sighed as banging was heard from somewhere in the building.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me