|| 1 x 1 || Nat and Star Lord.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: || 1 x 1 || Nat and Loki.

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 14, 2018 4:23 am

Rose

”You weren’t. You weren’t born to rule earth. We’re fine on our own, thank you, so you’ll have to go somewhere else.” She sassed, stepping closernso she could shut the door and think clearly. She needed time to plan.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon May 14, 2018 4:45 am

loki

He blinked twice as the door was shut in his face, and stepped away.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

P.S. If you have and punnsss and meemmmeeessss pm them to pleeeaaassseeeeee c:
hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Rose

She took a deep breath. This was all a bad dream and she would wake up soon and be back in her bed. Right. This was all nightmare or some sort of mind trick. She huffed. This wasn't a dream and she knew it. There was no way a dream could feel so real. "What do I have to give you for you to release me?" She asked, opening the door a little.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Wed May 16, 2018 6:30 pm

loki

He waited patiently until the door opened, turning his head to gaze at the female figure in the doorway. "Nothing. I'm not going to release you."

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Wed May 16, 2018 11:10 pm

Rose

"That's it then? You're just going to keep me locked up in here forever?" She asked. She didn't want to spend the rest of her life locked up in a room. No one would.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Thu May 17, 2018 7:40 am

loki

"Hopefully not. Maybe after you learn how to behave, I'll let you roam." he mused a little.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu May 17, 2018 7:51 am

Rose

Mhhm. Right. And how exactly an I supposed to behave around you?” She asked, leaning against the door a little bit now.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Thu May 17, 2018 8:03 am

loki

"Be respectful. No talking back. Obey my commands." he said simply, shooting a charming grin in her direction.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu May 17, 2018 8:07 am

Rose

she bought about it for a moment. She really didn’t want to stay in that room so she sighed and decided on what she’d do. “Fine. But I’m not going to kill anyone.” She told him.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Thu May 17, 2018 8:38 am

loki

"Deal." he agreed, stepping aside so she could leave.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me