1 x 1 with It.Will.Rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with It.Will.Rain

Postby Boomer » Mon May 21, 2018 4:55 am

Mary stopped just outside of the NICU so she didn't disturb the other pups in there. "She can't stop bleeding..." she said quietly, "They're..." She stopped, knowing how upset Maria would be when she finally woke up. She won't have the chance to have more pups later on. "I've got to go." said Mary, trying not to sound like she was crying, "She'd want me to stick with the pups." Mary hung up, then went into the NICU. She sat with her nieces.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 7:45 am

"Okay. Well good luck. If you need me to come over and be with you, let me know. I have a friend who could watch the pups." He said. "I will talk to you later." He said and let her hang up. He hung up and sighed. "We should go check on the pups." He said to Alessa and walked over to where the TV was. "You three are going to spend the night here so that your mom can stay with your aunt and the pups. I only have two guest rooms so Cybil and Cynthia are going to have to share a room but the bed is big enough for the two of you." He said to them. He knew that it was not ideal but it was better than nothing. He looked at the pups to see what they would say. He was not going to tell them the details about Maria. He did not want to scare them.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon May 21, 2018 7:54 am

Alessa walked with Jake when he got off the phone. She noticed that the pups were sucked into the TV. As they were spoken to, the pups looked to Jake. They all looked confused and concerned. "They're too little." said Cynthia, shaking her head, "Cybil was too little when she was born. But she was older than Aunt Maria's pups." Cybil looked to her sister, then to Jake. "They're premature like I was, aren't they?" she asked quietly, "Are they going to make it?" Vincent pushed up his glasses as he flicked his tail. "I hope so..." he murmured, "They'll have to fight." "They're our cousins, aren't they?" asked Cybil, trying not to show that she was frightened, "If they're half as tough as I am, they'll be fine!" "You have a point." mused Vincent, "They'll survive." Cynthia played with one of her hair ribbons, letting half of her hair come undone. It was a nervous habit of her's. "When can we see them?" she asked.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 8:06 am

Jake looked at them as they spoke. "Yes the pups were early. You will probably not be able to see them for a while. They need to have a chance to grow most likely before you will be able to go see them. I do not know much because your mom had to go in with the pups." He said. He knew most children were not allowed in where the pups were. "Are any of you hungry?" He asked. He would get them food if they were. He did not want them to be hungry. He looked at Alessa to see if she was okay. He knew she did not mind the pups but he hoped that she was not upset about it.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon May 21, 2018 8:15 am

The siblings looked to each other, then shook their heads. They were still full from the ice cream. "Can we go to our house to get our pajamas?" asked Cybil quietly, "I know where Mom hides the key." Cynthia and Vincent nodded in agreement; they needed to get pajamas, their toothbrushes, and their stuffed animals. Alessa was quiet as Jake spoke to the pups. She didn't feel it was her place to ask any questions.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 9:46 am

"Alright. We can do that." He said to them. "Let's head over now." He said and put his shoes on. He looked at the pups. "Stay close to me okay? I don't want anyone to get hurt." He said and started out. He locked the door when everyone was out and walked over to their home. He looked at the pups waiting for them to open the door so that they could get their things. He knew they needed to get to bed so he was hoping that it would not take long. "Get clothes for tomorrow too okay?" He said to them. He looked at his daughter. "When we get back, we can watch a movie if you want. I want to get the younger pups in bed first though." He said quietly to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon May 21, 2018 9:54 am

Alessa walked with the pups and Jake to the house. Cybil moved to the garden and uncovered a rock. She grabbed the key, brushed off the dirt, then unlocked the door. "Don't waste time." said Cybil sternly, looking to her siblings. The younger, but taller pups nodded as they went into the house. Alessa stayed close to Jake as he mentioned a movie. "O-okay..." she said softly. After about ten minutes, the pups returned with two changes of clothes, their favorite stuffed animal, and their toothbrushes. "We're ready!" said Cynthia, struggling to see over the pile of clothes and her stuffed pony she held in her paws.
Last edited by Boomer on Mon May 21, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 10:25 am

Jake smiled at Alessa. "If you are tired though, you can always just go to bed. It is up to you." He said to her as he waited for the other pups. He smiled when they got their things. "Okay. Lets get going then." He said locked the door when they were done and put the key back for the pups. He then walked to his house and unlocked the door and held it open for the pups before he showed them to their rooms. "Alright. Here are your two rooms. My room is right there if you need me during the night okay?" He said to the pups. "You three need to go to bed and try to get some sleep." He said to them hoping that they would.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon May 21, 2018 10:31 am

The four pups followed Jake back to the house. As the little pups stood by their temporary rooms and listened, they nodded and went to their rooms to change. They shut the doors behind them. Alessa flicked her tail as she yawned. "What time is it?" she asked, feeling a bit tired. She heard Jake's phone go off; it was Mary, calling him to update him on Maria's condition.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 10:36 am

"It is almost nine." He said and picked up the phone. "Hello Mary. How are things?" He asked her hoping that things were getting better. He walked to the couch and sat down not wanting to worry the pups. He hoped that Maria was doing better. That would be really good. It would be a start.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me