1 x 1 with It.Will.Rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with It.Will.Rain

Postby Boomer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:05 pm

The younger pups scrubbed their paws as if they were going into surgery; Mary taught them that. Alessa waited for everyone to get away from the sink before washing her paws. She still didn't like anyone to see the burn scars. She also helped the little pups with their tasks.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Jake told the pups what to do and put the pizza in when it was ready. He then started to help them with the cookies. He was having a really good time with the pups. He hoped they were enjoying it too. He waited for the pizza to be done before switching the cookies and the pizza setting the pizza on the stove. "Don't touch it. It is hot." He said to the pups and started to cut the pizza.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:13 pm

"How hot is it?" asked Cynthia, looking to Jake. They were rather proud of their pizza. Alessa looked at the clock, then frowned. "Oh..." she said quietly, "What about Mary and Maria?" She turned to Jake, wondering what he wanted to do. "Too bad the little pups can't have pizza." said Cynthia softly. "More pizza for us." smirked Cybil. "Oh yeah!" yipped Cynthia, wagging her tail.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:16 pm

"It is very hot. I will text them and see if they want us to bring them some when we all finish. It would be hard to bring the pups over here." He said and finished cutting the pizza and gave the pups some. "Be careful." He said to them and then texted Mary to see what she wanted to do. He ate some pizza.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:20 pm

The pups took their share and sat at the table. Cybil didn't mind that it was still hot; she happily ate it. The others took their time. Alessa pricked her ears as she heard Jake's phone go off. Mary had said to bring over the rest when he brought the pups home.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:22 pm

He sent back that he would and then started to eat. He finished and started to clean up a bit. They had made a mess. He took the cookies out and let them cool before giving one to each pup. He ate one himself and then packed up the leftover pizza.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:24 pm

Alessa finished before the rest of the pups. She got up and helped Jake clean up before taking her cookie. The pups ate their dinner and were quite happy with their dessert. The pups finished their cookies, then tried to clean up what was left.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:16 pm

"Alright. We are all done. Let's take this to your mother and aunt." He said with a smile and put his shoes on before leaving. He went to their house and knocked on the door. He waited for his girlfriend to answer the door.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:36 am

The four pups followed Jake to the house. To their surprise, Maria answered the door. "She's taking a bath." she said, moving aside to let them in. Once they walked inside, Maria shut the door and went into the kitchen. Alessa sat on the couch while the other pups went to their rooms; they were a bit tired.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:26 pm

Jake smiled and nodded. "She needs to rest a little bit." He said with a smile. He watched the pups go upstairs and then went to the kitchen with Maria. "How are you doing?" He asked her. He was wanting to make sure she was okay after the news about her pup.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me