1 x 1 with It.Will.Rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with It.Will.Rain

Postby Boomer » Tue May 22, 2018 1:20 pm

"They probably want me to come home..." said Mary quietly, "That, or they're worried about Maria and their cousins. I can't blame them. I don't like leaving them in the dark about important issues. But I understand how stressful it'd be for you and Alessa if they ran off. Tell them I love them and I'll see them in the morning." Mary sighed softly as she returned to the room. She got Maria and pushed her to the NICU.
~~
Alessa and Vincent were still reading when Jake came home. Cynthia had fallen asleep on the couch and Cybil was walking down the stairs in her clean clothes. Vincent put down the book and went upstairs. "Don't worry, there's still warm water." said Cybil, patting his shoulder as he walked by her. Cybil looked to Jake, then slightly lowered her ears. She had a feeling that Clara told on them.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue May 22, 2018 2:04 pm

Jake let Clara leave and thanked her. He then looked at the pups. "Alright you three. Your mom will be back tomorrow morning to explain everything to you. I know what Clara walked into and your mom knows too so do not try anything because you will all end up in a lot of trouble. Okay?" He asked. He wanted to make sure that they understood they would not be leaving tonight. "Now, you guys need to go to bed okay?" He said to the three of them. "Vincent, you can shower first." He said to him.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 22, 2018 2:09 pm

"Hmph..." muttered Cybil, crossing her arms, "She ratted on us." Cynthia woke up and looked to Jake. "Is Aunt Maria okay?" she asked quietly. "What about the pups?" asked Vincent, stopping at the top of the stairs. Alessa's eyes were drooping closed as she struggled to stay awake. She closed her book, then got up. "I'm going to bed..." she murmured, going to her room.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue May 22, 2018 2:33 pm

"She had to tell me. I am in charge of watching you. Everyone is doing fine. The pups need to be kept for a while so you will all be staying with Alessa and I for a while." He said to them. He looked at Alessa. "Okay. Sleep well." He said to her. He hoped she would get some sleep tonight. She looked really tired. He looked back at the pups. "Go get ready for bed." He said to the pups.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed May 23, 2018 10:35 am

Cybil sighed some as she looked to her siblings. "C'mon." she said. Cynthia and Vincent got off the couch and went upstairs with their sister. They changed back into their pajamas, then all went into the girls' room. Vincent laid at the foot of the bed as his sisters climbed in. "Can I at least have a pillow?" asked Vincent. Cybil whacked him in the face with one, then settled down to sleep. "Thanks..." he muttered.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed May 23, 2018 12:48 pm

Jake smiled as the young pups went to bed. He looked at Alessa. "You ready to go to bed?" He asked her with a small smile. "You can go to bed if you want. I think I am going to go to bed." He said and went to bed. He was really tired after all that had happened.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu May 24, 2018 1:04 pm

Alessa nodded as she stopped at the top of the stairs. "Yeah..." she said quietly. The girl went into her room and fell asleep.
~~Timeskip~~
Alessa woke up at 7:30. She sat up and stretched, then collected Scarlett as she went downstairs. She just remembered about Mary being at the hospital with Maria. She sat in the living room, wondering if the hospital would send by a replacement nurse for her? Alessa was worried that the replacement nurse wouldn't be nice or be gentle like Mary.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu May 24, 2018 1:12 pm

Jake was already up cooking breakfast for everyone. He set it on the table. "Hey Alessa? Can you go see if the pups are awake so they can come eat?" He asked from the kitchen. He did not have a big enough table for everyone to sit at once but the four pups could at least sit. He did not really mind standing anyway. He waited for the pups.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu May 24, 2018 1:14 pm

Alessa was about to stand up, but the little pups came down the stairs and looked to Jake. "What's for breakfast?" asked Cybil, taking a seat. Cynthia and Vincent sat down as well. Alessa stayed where she was. "C-could we go to the hospital?" asked Alessa, "S-so Mary can take my blood?" "Yeah, that's a good idea!" said Cybil quickly.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu May 24, 2018 1:34 pm

"We have eggs, biscuits and gravy, and bacon. I hope that there is something that everyone will like." He said to the pups."I will call Mary and see what she says. I thought she was planning on coming over for a while so that she could see the pups." Jake said to her. He stood at the counter and ate.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me