1x1 with Echo & Dig

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Echo & Dig

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed May 16, 2018 2:49 pm

"Alright, I'll eat them," he sighed, flicking his tail a bit. "It's going to be hard to hunt around here, though. Too much noise. Prey wouldn't want to hang around here."
He gently brushed his muzzle against her cheek, a tender gesture. He looked down at his paws afterwards, afraid of rejection.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed May 16, 2018 2:57 pm

Turtlepelt blushed softly when he brushed his muzzle against her cheek. She then pressed her nose against his cheek back. "I'll find something for us to eat." she told him. Not wanting to move yet again. "Maybe...." she trailed off, "We'll see, I'm not the best hunter."
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed May 16, 2018 3:00 pm

"Don't go too far," he begged her. "You could get lost or hurt." He was worried, wishing that he was able to with her so he could make sure she was safe.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed May 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Turtlepelt listened to him, then gave a nod. "I won't." she promised him. She stood, and shook out her pelt. The she-cat pressed her nose against his cheek again, then gave him a gentle lick. "I'll be back soon, don't worry." she murmured to him.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed May 16, 2018 11:00 pm

He didn't want Turtlepelt to leave. He pressed his muzzle against hers, and then drooped his head. "Alright," he said quietly. He was a bit worried that she would leave him and never come back.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Thu May 17, 2018 4:18 am

Turtlepelt licked the tip of his ear. "I'll be back." she promised him. Then headed out of the makeshift overhang. Heading into the alley and then into the city. She wanted to find a big green area, that would have some birds in it, or rabbits, and maybe some herbs. She took note of where the alley was, across from something that had food in the windows. Turtlepelt then headed down the concrete path, looking around as she quickened her pace.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu May 17, 2018 5:16 am

Cert curled up in the den, keeping his eyes on the entrance. He waited for Turtlepelt to come back anxiously. He was worried that something would happen to her.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Thu May 17, 2018 5:52 am

The she-cat wandered the city, trying to stay on a directly straight path, so she could make her way back. She found a little green area with trees, and a small pond. She sat down on her haunches for a second, peaking over a bush that she jumped in. Turtlepelt grinned brightly, seeing a small bird land about a foot infront of her. She jumped out of the bush, catching the bird and killing the small avine quickly. Then she looked up, seeing a squirrel also- this was her day for hunting. The she-cat ran forward and killed the squirrel also. Turtlepelt grabbed her two kills and looked around, there were a few dandelions that she picked. Then ducking between the two-legs, the medicine cat quickly headed back towards the alley.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu May 17, 2018 6:14 am

Cert stared put of the makeshift den, waiting for Turtlepelt. What if she had gotten hurt? He wouldn't be able to help her. He scraped the hard ground anxiously, worry gnawing at him.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Thu May 17, 2018 6:45 am

Turtlepelt looked around at the two-legs shops and debated on where she was. She saw the shop with all the food and then looked to the alley, hoping that Star Clan lead her the right way. She then headed down the alley, perking up when she saw that the makeshift overhang and Cert were still there. The she-cat held her tail high and set down her prey, and the dandelions.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me