1x1 with Echo & Dig

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Echo & Dig

Postby Better Dig Two » Sat May 05, 2018 11:08 am

1x1 with Echo & Dig
Medicine Cat x Loner

Feel free to follow along if you would like!
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Echo & Dig

Postby Better Dig Two » Sat May 05, 2018 11:10 am

|| Turtlepelt || 24 moons || Female || Medicine Cat ||
      A calico she-cat with green-yellow eyes. She found the clan when she was very young and has been here since. She is very proud of her medicine cat status, but when she was a young apprentice, she dreamed of being a medicine cat. The she-cat hopes one day to find a mate and have kits, although she knows she cannot do this as a medicine cat.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat May 05, 2018 11:14 am

Cert
Personality: Cert is intelligent, responsible, loyal, helpful, and kind. He can get fiercely protective and would do anything for someone he loves, even sacrificing himself. When he gets angry or protective he tends to become very unruly. Cert can come off as rude, intimidating, or mean to strangers, but once you get to know him he can be fun and playful. Cert doesn't like being a burden to others and enjoys feeling useful. He isn't an emotional cat and buries his feelings rather than dealing with them. Cert gets uncomfortable in large crowds and would rather be alone. He hates talking to strangers and usually would rather not talk at all. Cert has a soft spot for kits, despite his stance on other cats and will often stop to help them or to play with them. Cert is a bit suspicious of strangers and tends to be willing to fight. That said, he is compassionate and hates killing---but understands that sometimes it's necessary. Cert is fast and strong, and is a good hunter and fighter. His pride can sometimes get in the way of letting others help him. Cert has a strong will to live, and would always keep his word.
Home: Abandoned barn
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sat May 05, 2018 11:27 am

Turtlepelt held the small kit of Meadowfoot's in her jaws. Her yellow green eyes looked behind the clan quickly as she saw the fire getting closer. So far they had lost Coltpaw, Liontail, and Sootnose to the spreading fire. The she-cat looked forward again and saw as they came across a thunderpath with a fence on the other side. She stood next to Snowstar, looking over at the white tom, she did not want to set Kestrelkit down. Snowstar motioned to his clan to quickly cross the thunderpath, and Turtlepelt bolted over quickly across the asphalt path. The medicine cat set Kestrelkit down on the other side of the fence and then squeezed under it herself. Meadowfoot carrying two of her other kits, and Meadowfoot's mate- Shadowfur, carrying the last two kits- a few mewing in hunger. They were just born two days ago, and Turtlepelt knew she had to make sure they were safe and healthy when they got to the safe place. The female looked forward, seeing a two-leg barn.

The clan headed forward and squeezed into the barn through a small opening in the side. Turtlepelt set Kestrelkit down when Meadowfoot found a warm area in the barn, and then the medicine cat padded into the barn a bit more and looked around. Snowstar walked around, checking on everyone, as Turtlepelt investigated the area.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat May 05, 2018 11:40 am

Cert froze when heard the plodding of pawsteps enter the barn. He pricked his ears and tasted the air. Cats. A lot of them. Cert leapt up a stack of hay bales crept to the edge. He peered down and saw a large group of cats invading his home. A pretty she-cat broke off from the others and came near her Cert was hiding. Cert tensed into a crouch, and leaped down, landing on her back. He pinned her down, growling. His claws dug into the ground and Cert flattened his ears and narrowed his eyes. "Who are you and what do you want? What are you doing here?" he hissed.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sat May 05, 2018 11:51 am

Turtlepelt perked her ears as she looked around the barn. She let out a surprised meow when someone leaped down and pinned her down. The she-cat hissed, yelping as she tried to scramble out from under him. "I'm Turtlepelt." she hissed to him, trying to get out of his pin hold. "We are from the forest, the whole forest is wiped from a fire going through." She explained to him. "We just need a place to stay for a moon or less," she scrambled out from under him when she got her footing. The calico female watched him, "We have kits and queens that need to rest, our warriors need a rest also." she told him, hoping he would let them stay.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat May 05, 2018 12:01 pm

Cert narrowed his eyes. He shot a quick glance at the group, noting that there were kits and queens. Could he really throw them out? Would they leave as soon as they could go home?
"Fine. You can stay. But you have to leave as soon as you can go back home," he told him, lashing his tail in frustration. He would let them stay. But he wasn't too happy about it.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sat May 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Turtlepelt frowned softly, watching the tom quietly. "Thank you." she told him. "We really appreciate it!" she adds in, flicking her tail in thanks. "We will be out of your tail in a little bit. We just got to find a new camp to go to." she explained. "What is your name?"
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat May 05, 2018 12:20 pm

"Cert...," he told her, hesitantly. He watched her carefully, in case she was to move suddenly. He looked at the group of cats to see a bunch coming to him. Cert growled, baring his teeth and showing his claws. He tensed into a slight crouch, prepared in case they were going to attack him. They needed a place to stay, and Cert had one. This didn't mean that they were planning on sharing.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sat May 05, 2018 12:39 pm

"it's nice to meet you." Turtlepelt told him. Snowstar came forward to the tom that Turtlepelt was talking to. Snowstar nodded to Turtlepelt to go check on Meadowfoot and her kits. The medicine cat looked to the tom and then to Snowstar, then padded towards Meadowfoot. Snowstar looked to the tom. "hello." he said, "Thank you for letting us stay here."
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me