Modern Day Witches || 1x1 w. g o d e a t e r

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Modern Day Witches || 1x1 w. g o d e a t e r

Postby serendipity- » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:31 am

╔═══════════╗

a modern AU of
the Arcana with me and
g o d e a t e r. remember, no
stragglers posting here and
85 font.

╚═══════════╝
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>> run me like a race horse pull me like a ripcord

Postby lokean » Tue May 01, 2018 5:03 pm

A S R A + M A G I C I O N I
thirty two || male || on-the-low psychic || panromantic asexual || gemini
love what you can until it dies and you are alone

+pos observant, friendly, patient || -neg insomniac, easily exhausted, resting sad face
asra, a mysterious psychic, is an intrepid traveller and kind, guiding hand.

WIP

> tears for fears kind of guy
> only child
> plays guitar and ukulele
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧Lᴏᴠᴇ's sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴅᴇʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ

Postby serendipity- » Wed May 02, 2018 9:42 am

Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ // Bᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄɪᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘsʏᴄʜɪᴄ // ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ᴀsᴇxᴜᴀʟ // ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ

➳ Jade Roksana Alexandria is the female apprentice of Asra and owns a magic shop that was passed down from her aunt, who also raised her. She had previously believed the magic to be all a hoax like any other fortune tellers. Like Asra who she first met as a young adult on the street telling fortunes. She didn't realize that he'd open her eyes to the fact that magic was more than just card reading, and that she had incredible powers. Jade indentifies as an asexual, it is unknown why she became that way, but she's very strict about that. Jade is a Pisces and a INFJ personality type.

➳ Appearance and Abilities Jade has lightly tanned skin, and her face is covered in freckles. Her eyes are a metallic gold, in a narrow almond shape. She's about 5'5 and an apple body shape. Her hair is a dark Emerald green, darker at the roots. In the back of her hair at the nape of her neck is shorter than the rest, and she has long bangs to her chest. When doing a spell, a hasma design glows on her hand. Jade has magically created tattoos—due to her hate of needles—a zentagled feather near her collar bone, and a small all seeing eye on her ankle.She favors bohemian, hippie like styles, and especially gaucho pants.

➳Personality Even though she's twenty eight, Jade really doesn't know exactly who she is as a person. Meeting Asra and the world of witchcraft has really helped her discover herself but she's still not confident. Jade is actually a shy person, though it is not really seen through the air she gives strangers, dryly sarcastic and feminist. Soft-spoken, she has strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea she believes in.When worked up she can get a bit feisty, and just because she's a girl doesn't mean she won't fight you if you hurt someone she loves. But she's got a second softer side when she's with people close to her that she's opened up to, and that so far exclusively includes Asra, her best friend from high school Portia, and her aunt. When in uncomfortable situations she desires comforting contact, even if it's just a hand hold. She's really loyal and despite being asexual she's loving and romantic. She is really stubborn, in getting what she wants or helping others do what is good for them.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ take me to the top, i'm ready for whatever it takes.

Postby lokean » Wed May 02, 2018 6:27 pm

A S R A

"Raise your weapon."

A nameless face lingered on the edge of his vision as he let his shoulders raise, muscles all working in harsh tandem to lift his hand level to his elbow, to straighten his arm ahead of him and raise the pistol in both hands, digits twitching as he fiddled with the trigger methodically. The firelight danced across the thing's barrel, winking at him deviously as their intentions merged; there was murder on his breath, revenge in his eyes that seemed so terribly ghostly, so lost to the throes of turmoil, but appropriate, almost. Almost. It was a fragile silence, trembling and frightened and broken by three sharp, deafening shots in quick succession. The ringing sounds ripped through the air like screams of pain, mother, father, brother.The mirror wall across from him shattered, the sound of snapping teeth and swords on armour and the lash of a bullman's whip. It spurred him into action, and his feet were littered with glass, bleeding, abut he was walking and reaching forward and just as he would have grabbed the one thing that could have saved him from this he felt flowers of pain blooming in the back of his head. It couldn't be now, not now, not when he was so close and -

Asra shouted as he jolted in his bed, eyes snapping open and hand out toward some unseen object. His eyes were wide, white lashes breaking the beige of the walls and ceiling, and the magician found himself clasping the outstretched hand into a fist. Whatever he had been dreaming of - Asra couldn't remember - had been a lot, he supposed, and as he set his head in his hands to recover he heard stirring in the loft apartment. Was Jade awake? Unsure and unsteady, Asra got up to find out. He found the kitchen, at least, empty, and set a kettle brewing a small bundle of blooming tea. Jade's favorite mug was nowhere in sight, but Asra's white espresso cup sat happily in the windowsill, and the vibe it gave off was almost a hello. The water was poured into a larger bowl on the sill as well, and the psychic leaned against the counter to wait out both his apprentice and the tea.
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I☽

Postby serendipity- » Thu May 03, 2018 11:14 am

J A D E
    After waking up, Jade headed to take a quick shower. Though quick was an understatement due to the soft, light pressure of water the aging pipes provided, that made the time to took to get clean much longer. Nonetheless, Jade enjoyed the warm trickle down her tanned skin. While some people have their best thoughts in the shower, she just allowed herself think of nothing, and enjoyed a break from her mind. She hummed a simple indie sounding tune as she finished up. She was refreshed when she stepped out of the shower and into a fluffy towel. Showers in the morning were her way of being able to wake up in a decent mood, an equivalent to coffee. A short shout of distress though pulled her out of the bliss of simplicity, and she quirked her brow in concern as she was slipping into her loose bohemian clothes. She sped up the pace of getting dressed and with a quick rub to her hair with the towel, she opened the bathroom door. Steam billowed out of the room and made it' escape to the air. Her damp emerald hair was looking flat and pitiful, but it'd air dry poofier. But for now, at least she looked presentable.

The magician pushed through a curtained door that led to the small kitchen and living room area of the flat. A sweet and herbal scent filled her nose, and she inhaled it. She spotted her teacher in the kitchen and went to join him. She leaned against the counter right next to the fluffy haired male. She lightly placed a hand on his shoulder for a moment. "Morning. You yelled, you know. Are you alright?" Jade questioned softly, her head tilted slightly and her eyebrows raised as she awaited an answer that'd ease her concern. Concern for one of the only people she truly cared about.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me