1 x 1 with -TruBlue

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x 1 with -TruBlue

Postby Boomer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:17 am

Plot: In rural Pennsylvania, a small orphanage rests in the forest. The orphanage houses about ten children at a time. Two new arrivals eventually become friends and together they help each other heal from their abusive pasts.

Rules:
Normal CS rules, of course.
Two powers per character and must have a weakness for each.

Forms:

Name:
Age (human years):
Species/Breed:
Personality:
Appearance:
Powers:
Weaknesses:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Other:

Name: Alessa Cecelia Gillespie
Sexuality: Asexual
Species/Breed: Anthro Canine; Dalmatian-mix
Personality: Generally very sweet, but very quiet, Alessa isn't quick to make friends. She normally doesn't speak to others unless she's spoken to. However, if she is your friend, she will be very loyal and loving towards you.
Appearance: Alessa and her beloved Scarlett
Likes: Stormy weather, her toy Scarlett, and taking care of animals (fish, mice, ect).
Dislikes: Fire, blood, needles, feeling like she's not in control.
Powers: Telekinesis
Weaknesses: She is unable to break bones. She can lift objects that are smaller than herself and weigh less (about 30 pounds, she's underweight), forms a protective orb around herself and whoever she wishes to protect, and uses orbs of energy to hit whatever she wants to hit. However, she gets headaches when she's used too much power/used it for a long period of time. These headaches prevent her from using it for a while, and if she breaks her focus, she's unable to use her power (such as being bitten or kicked).
History: Alessa was born to a single mother in a small town located in Pennsylvania. The pup's mother, Dahlia, struggled with raising her pup on her own and began to resent her pup. At about two years old, Alessa began to display some telekinetic power, which only angered her mother. Dahlia knew that Alessa's father had passed down the gene to her, as she could control fire. Dahlia started to abuse Alessa as the pup started to use her power more and more, eventually resorting to beating her for any small mistake. Growing tired of taking care of Alessa, her mother decided the easiest way to get rid of her pup was to have her killed. She had staged a fire and their home burned down with Alessa inside. Dahlia was able to disappear, not wanting to stick around and be caught. Alessa was swiftly rescued and taken to a hospital nearby; she stayed there for almost three years and was sent away to live in a foster home.
Crush: x
Mate: x
Offspring: Unable to have any
Other: x

Name: Mary Ann Shepherd
Sexuality: Straight
Species/Breed: Anthro Canine; White German Shepherd
Personality: Mary is very kind and motherly, willing to take on any pups that comes across her way. Being the older sister to a slightly bratty dog, she doesn't take petty crap from anyone. She can get mean, should she need to. Mostly she's fun and easy going, all while making sure no one gets into trouble.
Appearance: Old refs are olddd; Mary is on the left and Maria is on the right.
Dislikes: Whenever she loses a patient, laziness, and judgmental people.
Powers: x
Weaknesses: Peanut butter is very much a weakness for her.
History: Mary and her sister were born in a cabin in the woods, nestled in Pennsylvania, to two young dogs. Soon after their birth, their father left them and their mother. The girls enjoyed their life, until when they were about five, their mother suddenly disappeared. The two were left to fend for themselves. They moved into the city and were put into foster care rather quickly. The sisters had almost been split up numerous times, but they made it very clear they would not be good if they were kept apart. They later were adopted together, and Mary decided to become a nurse. She had starting dating a male named James in high school and they later married. James quickly showed is abusive side and Mary kept it hidden for years, even from Maria. Mary soon was expecting and had hoped that James would see the error of his ways. The abuse did stop for about two and a half years, but when he started again, Mary had enough. She moved in with Maria and would reluctantly let him see their pups, not wanting to deny them their father. He got a little too rough during one of his visits, which made Mary to permanently cut all contact with him. She moved out of her sister's house and relocated to a city several miles away. Maria had been planning on moving in with her sister once her pups were born.
Crush: x
Mate: None, ex is James.
Offspring: Cybil, Cynthia, and Vincent
Other: x

Name: Cybil Bennett Shepherd
Age (human years): 3 and 2 months
Sexuality: Mostly likely straight
Species/Breed: Anthro Canine; White German Shepherd-mix
Personality: Bold, assertive, and fearless. This pint-sized tomboy isn't afraid of anything (or so she claims). Cybil is a little spitfire that likes to pretend that she's a police officer. Cybil questions everyone and everything, likes calling out on liars, and acts bigger than she is. Don't let her boldness fool you, she can be a very sweet and charming little girl unless you call her "Cybilly", then she might kick you in the shins.
Appearance: Cybil is tiny for a three year old, as she barely reaches her mother's knee. She has a pearly white coat like her parents; Cybil has short, scruffy blonde hair like her father and a small black spot on her back similar to the black spot she shares with her mother and aunt, which is nicknamed "The Shepherd Spot". Compared to her mother and siblings, she looks like the one that was adopted. Cybil has large, bat-like ears, icy blue eyes, and a bob tail. She mostly wears blue or white striped shirts under overalls. Cybil also carries a police badge (which she thinks is real) pinned onto her overalls. At the moment Cybil is missing her two front teeth, which annoys her when people exclaim how cute she is.
Likes: Playing cops and robbers, roughhousing with her brother, interrogating her stuffed animals, and rolling in the mud.
Dislikes: Baths, being called "tiny" or "cute", taking naps, and having to listen to rude adults.
Powers: None
Weaknesses: Cybil hates it when she cries and hates showing others that she cries. Once she starts, it takes her a while to stop.
History: Cybil is the oldest of the three pups; she was born premature and the first few months of her life were tough on her. With a lot of coddling by her mother, Cybil was able to form a healthy bond with Mary. Although she and her siblings never witnessed the abuse against their mother, Cybil would question why her father was angry and why her mother had black and blue "spots" on her. Cybil was fine with moving in with her aunt, as her siblings were. Once they moved again, Cybil has had a rougher time adjusting.
Crush: Too young
Mate: Way too young
Offspring: Way too young
Other: Cybil sleeps with a stuffed grizzly bear toy that she calls Paczki (she pronounces it as "Pawtch-key", although she's been corrected).

Name: Cynthia Ann Shepherd
Age (human years): 3
Sexuality: Mostly likely straight
Species/Breed: Anthro Canine; German Shepherd-mix
Personality: Cynthia is bubbly, sweet, and loves to please others. She is very gentle with smaller animals, especially with mice and butterflies. Cynthia is just a happy pup enjoying her innocence. She is the most sensitive of her siblings and tends to cry easily, to which Cybil either protects her from whoever made her cry or Vincent will explain to her that everything will be okay. Cynthia was close to James (although he wasn't very warm to her) and isn't as happy as she usually is.
Appearance: Cynthia is a bit taller than Cybil, as she reaches to Mary's hips. She has a white coat, dull brown hair that reaches past her collarbone and which is usually in pigtails, muted brown eyes, floppy ears, and a normal tail. Cynthia typically wears pink or burgundy dresses with poofy white shoulders and tights. Like the Shepherd women, Cynthia has a small black spot on her right calf.
Likes: Playing with stuffed animals, tea parties, baking, reading, snuggling, and just being with her family.
Dislikes: The dark, loud noises, fighting, and clowns.
Weaknesses: Cynthia is a bit naiive and doesn't always catch on to things quickly.
History: Cynthia is the middle pup of the three siblings. She and Vincent were born on time and lived a normal life with her family. Cynthia was more close to James, but he often ignored her. Cynthia was upset when they moved out of their home, but soon realized it was fun hanging out with Maria. After they moved a second time, Cynthia has been rather huffy lately.
Other: Cynthia carries around a black and white Shetland pony toy with her named Mr. Clip Clop.

Name: Vincent Alexander Shepherd
Age (human years): 3
Sexuality: Most likely asexual
Species/Breed: Anthro Canine; German Shepherd-mix
Personality: Vincent is a bit of a nerd; he tries to teach himself something new and is the most advanced reader out of the three. He often butts into adult conversations to put his two cents in. Vincent spews out random facts at every chance he gets. Vincent also has to constantly move or make noises to himself. He also likes to take things apart and tries to rebuild them; because of this, Vincent is no longer allowed to use the TV remote. He is also a bit of a mama's boy as he adores Mary greatly. Vincent distrusts any man that approaches his mother and will glare at them until they leave.
Appearance: Vincent is about the same size as Cynthia. He has a white coat like the rest of his family. His hair is dark brown, much darker than his mother's. Vincent has a shaggier version of a bowl cut and sometimes his bangs cover his rounded glasses. Vincent has a strange hazel-gray eye color, which Mary has no idea who in her family had eyes like he does. He has floppy ears and a normal tail, along with a small black spot behind his left ear. Vincent typically wears long sleeved dress shirts or sweaters with a brown vest and slacks. If not for his small size, he could easily be mistaken for an adult for the way he dresses.
Likes: Reading, tinkering with electronics, baths, proving Cybil wrong, and spending time with Mary.
Dislikes: Being called "Egg Head" by Cybil, roughhousing with Cybil, being proved wrong, being away from Mary, and heights.
Weaknesses: Vincent has separation anxiety and can't stand to be away from Mary for more than twenty minutes.
History: Vincent is the baby of the family. Even though he never saw his father abuse his mother, he always disliked James. He wanted nothing to do with him or be in any way like him. Vincent was glad when they moved out of the house and in with their aunt. Once they moved out of Maria's house, Vincent has adjusted fairly well.
Other: Vincent has a "lab assistant" called Newton; Newton is a stuffed dolphin toy.

~Note: Will add in Maria once the feeling is right; Mary and the kids won't come in until a couple pages in.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 with -TruBlue

Postby -Blufox » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:36 am

Name: Margaret
Age (human years): 10
Sexuality: Homosexual (unaware) homoromantic (aware)
Species/Breed: Anthro cat (asian semi-longhair)
Personality: Slightly reserved, sensitive, has minor trust issues
Appearance: click
Dislikes: Not being good enough, her father
Powers: n/a
Weaknesses: Feeling like she failed will result in an emotional breakdown
History: Margaret was born on accident. When her parents got divorced when she was eight, her mother got into a car crash moments after she left and died. Her father often came home drunk, and Margaret referred to his beer as "crazy juice" because he would drink multiple cans a day and get drunk. She would get one piece of bread a day to eat and spent many hours of her day doing chores. If she failed or didn't complete them, she would get slapped. When her neighbors found out that she was getting abused, they called the police. Margaret was taken to the orphanage and her father was taken to prison for child abuse. Left with her toy bunny as her only friend, she was afraid of the world and everything around her.
Crush: n/a
Mate: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Other: n/a

___

Name: Sam (Sammy)
Age (human years): 26
Sexuality: Asexual heteroromantic
Species/Breed: American shorthair cat
Personality: Calm, down-to-earth, can be romantic at times
Appearance: Gray tabby with dark gray tiger stripes and white on his face and paws
Dislikes: Airplanes, swimming, sports in general
Powers: n/a
Weaknesses: Sam has anxiety attacks occasionally that can be triggered by some things
History: Sam was raised by his two dads with a pretty average life on a farm. His dads retired, moved to California, and Sammy took over the farm.
Crush: n/a
Mate: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Other: n/a
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:55 am

OOC: Accepted of course!
BIC:
Alessa jumped as she heard a loud boom of thunder overhead. The girl had just been dropped off at the orphanage with hardly any possessions to her name. Her tattered suitcase contained her art supplies, a bottle of iron pills, and a copy of her medical records. Her stuffed dog, Scarlett, was tightly held in her right paw. Alessa glanced to the fenced in yard that was littered with toys. She stiffly walked to the porch and before she could even knock, the door opened. A middle aged rabbit opened the door, then looked down to the girl. "You must be Alessa." she said, "Come in before you catch a cold." Alessa was a bit nervous about going inside, but she obeyed.

As Alessa walked inside, the woman began to lead her upstairs. "You may call me Mrs. Potter." she said, "The hospital told me you have a copy of your medical records, correct?" "Y-yes m-ma'am." said Alessa, setting down the suitcase. She opened it up and shakily gave her the file. Mrs. Potter looked over the file briefly; her initial tone changed to be a bit more sympathetic. "I see..." she murmured, "You need your blood drawn at eight. It also says you need iron supplements. I'll keep your supplements for safe keeping. Some of the younger children might think you've got candy." Alessa timidly nodded before giving the bottle to her. Mrs. Potter took it and put it in her apron pocket. "We have a psychologist that comes every day. You're more than welcome to speak with her." she said, "Some of the others have emotional issues and we find that having a psychologist here really helps." Alessa wasn't quite sure what she meant, but she nodded anyways. "I'll show you to your room." said Mrs. Potter, "I believe you'll be sharing your room with another little girl." Alessa nodded again as she was led into a room.

As they entered, Alessa took a look around. It was a fairly large room with two of everything: two beds, two dressers, two desks and chairs, and two nightstands with lamps. "Be sure to keep your room clean." she said, pointing to Alessa's bed, "No food or drinks are allowed in here unless you're ill." "Yes ma'am." said Alessa quietly, walking to the bed. She unpacked her things and began to set up her art supplies on the desk. "Bedtime is at 10, lunch is at noon, and dinner is at 5. Breakfast is usually at 7:30, but with your blood draws, you'll have to wait. No fighting, do not go outside without informing me first, and pick up after yourself. Do you have any questions?" Alessa listened intently to her as she went over the rules. "No ma'am." she answered, dipping her head. "Excellent!" said Mrs. Potter happily, "Make yourself at home. Feel free to introduce yourself to the others at your own pace." Mrs. Potter left the room and Alessa sat on her bed. She looked to Scarlett and hugged the toy.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:24 am

"A-are we nearly there?" Margaret asked the policeman that was driving her to the orphanage.
    "Yes, it's right over here." He said as they drove down the bumpy road. The stormy weather had made the last 2 hours seem like it was straight out of a book- her neighbors watching in horror as her father abused her, the wailing police sirens, and watching her drunk father get driven away to jail. The police had asked her many questions, such as how her father acted when he was drunk, what chores she did around the house, and the meals she ate every day. They also checked her physical condition as well- she was underweight and slightly malnourished, which made sense because she was only given a measly piece of bread every day. Her fur was dirty and ragged. When the police checked the house, they discovered that the shower was covered with duct tape and didn't work. Margaret followed them around the small house, hugging her toy bunny the entire time.

"We're here." The policeman grunted. "Get out." Margaret grabbed her light and worn-out suitcase, filled with nothing but her toy bunny, her medical records, and another pair of clothes. As soon as she closed the door, the policeman pulled out of the driveway and drove away. Margaret scanned the yard. Colorful toys were scattered throughout it, soaking wet from the rain. The orphanage itself was a dull gray-blue house with a white porch and shutters. The young feline knocked the door and a white wolf answered the door. "Good afternoon, Margaret. We've been expecting your arrival." She spat in a slightly nasty tone. "Please call me Ms. Richardson. Over there is Ms. Potter." She pointed to a rabbit wearing glasses who was writing something down. "Let me see your suitcase, please." Margaret handed the wolf her suitcase and she opened it. "You have a spare set of clothes, your medical records, and a toy. I don't see anything I can confiscate. Follow me." She closed the suitcase and gave it back to Margaret.

Ms. Robinson swiftly walked into another room. "This is the playroom." She said. "Everyone, this is Margaret." The kids in the room suddenly paused whatever they were playing and stared at Margaret. "Hi..." Margaret said shyly, and raised a paw. The children returned to whatever they were doing, and Ms. Robinson walked briskly into a long corridor. "These are the bedrooms. Yours is over here." She gestured to the second room on the right. "You will share your room with someone else. Food and drinks are not allowed in here unless you are sick. Bedtime is at 10 for kids your age, the younger ones go to bed at 8:30." She took out Margaret's doll out of her suitcase, handed it to her, and placed the suitcase in the room. "Over here, please." She walked down the hallway into a dining room. "This is the dining room. Breakfast is at 7:30, lunch is at noon, and dinner is usually at 5. The lights were turned off but behind a closed door Margaret could hear someone cooking and could smell something delicious... but Margaret couldn't tell what it was. Whatever it was, it was the best thing she had ever smelled.

"And lastly," The wolf barked. "No fighting. You are not allowed to go outside without consent from me or Ms. Potter." She was now briskly walking over to the playroom. "Do you have any questions?" She asked in a slightly kinder tone.
    "No, ma'am. Thank you for the tour." Margaret replied quietly.
    "Good. Have fun." She said, and walked away. All the kids stared at the new arrival again as she scanned the room. Everyone was pre-occupied already, so she figured it was best not to join in. She slumped down next to a bookshelf and cried. The kids went back to playing, while Margaret was overwhelmed and confused by what had just happened.
    Why am I here? What happened to father? Who are all of these people?
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:39 am

Alessa sat in silence for a few moments, just trying to absorb all of the information she was given. The girl had heard another adult's voice, but it went away just as quickly as it came. Alessa looked to Scarlett, then got off the bed. "Maybe we can get a bath..." she whispered, "Or, I guess we should go meet the others. Find out who our new roommate will be." Alessa typically stuttered around strangers, but if she were around Scarlett or someone she trusted, she didn't stutter. Alessa looked around the room once more before straightening out the quilt. Alessa then left the room to explore the house.

Alessa wandered down the hallway, keeping one paw on the wall with her other paw holding Scarlett. She wanted to make sure she could grab a doorknob and hide if something bad were to happen. She stopped as she saw the playroom. Alessa didn't remember seeing this room before, but she didn't appear to be upset. Alessa kept to herself and never really had friends before the accident. She slowly wandered into the playroom, studying each of the children. Some were younger than her, others around the same age or slightly older. Alessa figured it was safer to be quiet and keep out of the way; she didn't need to make any enemies here.

One girl caught Alessa's attention, and that was a skinny cat huddled next to a bookshelf. She glanced to Scarlett for a moment, flicking her tail nervously. "I suppose we should say hello..." she whispered. Alessa took a deep breath before approaching Margaret. She couldn't tell if the girl was younger than her or not; she was small and she looked unkempt. Alessa couldn't really judge, however; she too was thin and her dark brown hair was horribly matted and tangled. Once her hair grew back, Alessa had refused to let the nurses brush her hair. Her mother would often beat her with a brush until her arms were covered in welts. Alessa pushed some of her hair out of her golden eyes, then slowly sat close to Margaret. She wasn't sitting right next to her, but if she stretched her arm out, she could touch her. Alessa wasn't quite sure what to say, but she cleared her throat. "H-hi..." she finally said, trying to offer a small smile, "Uh, a-are you new here? I-I am too." Alessa noticed the tiny rabbit toy that was with Margaret. "T-that's a cute rabbit." she said softly. Alessa slightly raised up Scarlett. "T-this is Scarlett." she continued, "M-my name is Alessa. W-what's your n-name?" Alessa was honestly surprised that she even had the courage to talk to another person, even if she was stuttering so much.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:59 am

Margaret looked up at the dog, with tears in her eyes. Her pink shirt was now damp from her tears but she didn't care. She sniffed in the snot in her nose and somehow managed to get some words out.
    "T-thanks. M-my name i-is Margaret," she stuttered, avoiding eye contact. When she locked eyes with her father, she was beaten. "T-this i-is Bun-Bun." She looked at Alessa, unsure of what to say. "I-i like your toy," She sputtered, trying to hold back the tears. She couldn't cry now. If she cried in front of Father, she would get beaten. She took Bun-Bun and moved her left arm, making it seem as if she was waving. She smiled a little, hoping this would distract her from the fact that she was suddenly taken from her home, away from Father, to a new environment with new kids and new... everything, really. It was all unfamiliar and different than what she had adapted to.
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:33 am

Alessa gave a nod as Margaret introduced herself and Bun-Bun. "N-nice to meet you." she said softly, "I-I'm not sure, b-but I-I think we're roommates. I c-could be w-wrong, though." Alessa didn't take any offense to Margaret not looking to her eyes. Alessa was afraid of her mother's eyes; they were cold and usually filled with hatred. Alessa shuddered slightly as she thought about her mother. "H-how old are you?" she asked, tilting her head a little, "I-I'm almost ten. M-my birthday is in April." Alessa glanced down to Scarlett for a moment. She didn't want to overwhelm Margaret with so many questions. Alessa slightly jumped as she felt a paw on her shoulder. It was Mrs. Potter. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." the rabbit said softly, "I wanted to make sure you got your blood draw and pill this morning." "Y-yes ma'am." said Alessa, glancing to Mrs. Potter's paw. "Good..." she murmured, "I noticed your hair is... a bit messy. I could draw you a bath if you'd like to get cleaned up." Alessa looked to Margaret for a moment. "O-oh, well... m-maybe Margaret would b-benefit more f-from it?" asked Alessa timidly. Mrs. Potter looked over to Margaret with a kind expression. "What do you think, Margaret?" she asked, "If not, we'll try again later."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:37 am

A bath? Margaret thought. The last time she had a bath was many years ago and recently she cleaned herself by splashing soapy water onto her fur. "O-okay.." She stammered.
    "Excellent." Ms. Potter nodded, and stood up. "Follow me." She walked into a large and clean bathroom and handed Margaret a fresh clean towel. "Most kids your age prefer a bit of privacy when taking a bath or shower so I will leave you alone. There is a hairbrush by the sink if you need it." She left and closed the door behind her.
    • • •
    Margaret got out of the tub and stared at the water. It was now slightly brown and dirty. The towel that Ms. Potter gave her looked so clean, she didn't want to use it. Yet she was soaking wet and needed to get her clothes back on, so she dried herself off and brushed her fur. She put her clothes back on and went back to the playroom.
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Alessa had stayed in the playroom as Margaret left to take her bath. She was still sitting by the bookshelf calmly talking to Scarlett. Once she returned, Alessa smiled to her and stood up. "Y-you look better." she said quietly. Mrs. Potter came back into the playroom with a towel and some clothes for Alessa. "Why don't you go ahead and get cleaned up?" she suggested. Alessa dipped her head and moved towards the bathroom. She drew herself a warm bath and set Scarlett on the edge of the tub.

After about twenty minutes, Alessa dried off and got changed. She liked the new dress she was given; it was a light green checkered dress. Alessa collected her dirty clothes, then saw the brush on the counter. She slightly pinned her ears back as she could almost feel the pain from being hit with the brush all over again. Alessa lightly rubbed her arms before swiftly exiting the bathroom. She put the dirty clothes in the hamper before she went back to the playroom. Mrs. Potter looked to Alessa, a little confused. "You didn't brush your hair?" she asked. "N-no ma'am..." said Alessa timidly, "I... I can't." "You can't?" she echoed, "You don't know how to?" "N-no..." said Alessa quietly, "S-she..." Mrs. Potter gave a nod as she understood; she could tell that Alessa had been beaten with the brush. "Perhaps Ms. Richardson can help you." she mused. Alessa glanced over to the wolf, then felt herself tense up a little.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Margaret watched for a minute as Alessa talked to Ms. Potter for a minute, before deciding that it was best to leave them be. She was back next to the bookshelf, and decided that the most logical thing to do would be to read. She took a random book off the shelf and hoped that she could read it, considering the fact that she's barely at a first grade reading level. The book was about a bunny going on a picnic. Margaret thought that Bun-Bun would like the book so she decided to read to her softly, so nobody else could hear her.

When Margaret finished reading, she glanced over and saw Ms. Robinson holding a hairbrush.
    "Calm down, Alessa. You'll be fine." She said, in a softer tone than the one she used earlier.
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me