1 x 1 [with theia][werewolf]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:31 am

L e n n o x
    Lennox smiled as she rambled, waiting for her to finish speaking before he spoke. If he was dealing with a normal pack member who was rambling like that, he would've cut them off. "Yes, you can call me Len." He chuckled and squeezed her hands. "We can do anything you want to do," He murmured while pulling her into a hug. His grumpy side had vanished into thin air and he was content. Just being near his mate made him calm down. He pulled back a little and looked down at her. "We can stay here and try to find something to do, or we can go out." He didn't care about what they did, he just wanted to be with Echo.

Z i a
    She had come up with a name for herself on her own since Jinx had never named her. Zia. She liked the name. Zia was busy chewing on a piece of jerky and ignored Tear rubbing her shoulders. This guy... Zia sat down in a chair at the table and continued to eat without looking at him. She swallowed and rose an eyebrow at him. "Did you get that idea from my happy camper statement?" Zia questioned. She leaned back in the seat and shrugged. "Sounds good to me." She hadn't been out of this den in a few days, so leaving would be great. She had already wolfed down the jerky and wiped her mouth on the sleeve of her shirt. In her defense, there was no napkin. She had grown up as an omega, so she had a lot of bad habits. "Oh, the name's Zia, by the way."
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 [with theia][werewolf]

Postby FigTown » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:36 am

E C H O
E C H O (2)

She smirked at him "we can do whatever you want cutie.. But Id like to stay in. Cause I wouldn't want another female to try and get their paws on you" she said "cause you're mine" she snuggled into his embrace " hm.. We could.. Do mate stuff.. Like um.." she paused "I dunno what mates do if I'm honest" echo looked around "we Could do something romantic?"
B L A I S E
T E A R

He smirked "Tear.. Charmed." he said "come. On Zia. Let's go out then.. I'm. Sure that our other side won't mind..." he smirked as he headed out of the den and Into the woods.. He got excited and happy all of a sudden "come love.. There's much exploration to be had.!"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:23 am

L e n n o x
    Lennox took her hand and lead her into the parlor to look around for something to do. "That's fine by me." Lennox looked at the bookshelves and in the cabinets. He huffed and rolled his eyes. There was absolutely nothing interesting in the den, except for the books, but Lennox wasn't that big of a reader. Mate stuff? He wasn't the most romantic being in the planet. He sat down on the couch and looked up at her. "Hm, what's something you like to do?" No matter what it was, he would probably do it if it made Echo happy. Whether it be singing, cooking, knitting, reading or whatever, he just wanted to enjoy it with his mate.

Z i a
    Zia stood up, grabbing a handful of jerky and bringing it with her as she followed Tear out of the den. Fresh air. Zia stopped as she stepped outside and took a deep breath. The scent of the trees, dirt, other people surrounded her and she smiled a little as she felt the cool air on her cheeks. She stretched and hurried to catch up with her mate. It had been so long since she had been out, it felt great. Jinx had been too scared to go out because she didn't know if Blaise would allow it. And how skinny Jinx was! She had barely any energy and Zia was already tired after a few minutes of walking. She looped her arm through Tear's. "Okay, now don't be walking too fast and leaving me in the dust." She growled, but her eyes were sparkling and she was excited to be out.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:58 am

E C H O
E C H O (2)

I have an idea love.. " she smirked as she pulled him. In close" oh come on.. No wolf side isn't flirty and romantic. Especially at a half moon.. "she points out" come. On.. Just try and be a little.. Flirty ad this will be so much more fun" she kissed his cheek with a small smirk and giggle. "tell me about yourself.. And about Loki too"
B L A I S E
T E A R

He breaths in the clear foresty air as he walked beside his mate in human form. He sighed loudly and walked.. It was boring.. All forest.. No fun.. He nudged her "let's build the den here.. Not too far from the camp" he winked at her with a smile

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:06 am

L e n n o x
    Lennox rested his chin on top of her head, holding her close. She had a point. "If I'm not that flirty or romantic, then Loki is even worse than me." He laughed a little. Both of them were pretty awkward at first, but Loki was a lot more cautious than he was. Lennox paused as he thought of something to say. "Where do I even begin?"

Z i a
    Zia looked around at their surroundings before shrugging. "Mm okay." She mumbled while eating another piece of jerky. She kicked at a rock and looked at Tear. "How do you propose we build a den? Come on, you're a smart guy. I'm sure you can do it." She walked up to him and looked up at him with a small smile. Zia actually wanted to sit and watch; Jinx was the weakest member in the pack (not including the pups), so Zia was pretty much useless if she had to do any heavy lifting.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:10 am

E C H O
E C H O (2)

Hm.. What about.." she thought" what's it like being an alpha. I got told you're more of an alpha than LOKI.. " she hugged him back with a small. Smile.. She was deeply in love with her mate right now.. He was so cute.. And he had muscles.. Bonus" hm. Muscles.. Hot.. " she smirked at him. As she put her hand on his bicep
B L A I S E
T E A R

He looked at the spot where he wanted the den to be.. " Hm.. You're the one who agreed to it.. " he mumbled softly as he changed into a wolf.. He started digging into a hill tearing the dirt and stones with his paws he found himself digging a large hollow hole in the hill.. He came out overfed in dry dirt. "I hit a large patch of stone so we can go in here.. He smirked

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:46 pm

L e n n o x
    Lennox rarely got to come out, so he mostly knew what it was like to be alpha through Loki's eyes. "At some times it can be stressful and frustrating, and you have to keep calm in front of everyone. But, you're also an inspiration to the younger pups in the pack, and hearing them saying that they want to be like you when they grow up is endearing." Her eyes were really pretty. He found himself getting lost in them, and he blinked to snap out of it. Lennox looked at her and laughed at her comment. "I'm glad my mate approves," he winked playfully. He was happy with her. He didn't understand why their other sides weren't as happy to be around each other like they were.

Z i a
    Zia rose an eyebrow when he started digging. Bits of dirt and small pebbles flew into the air, a few hitting her in the face. Grumbling, Zia closed her eyes and wiped at her face, spitting. She walked over to the opening of the hold and peered down into it. Wow, she's always wanted to live in a hole in the ground. It wasn't that different from her old omega den. It wasn't her ideal den, but him covered in dry was adorable and brought a smile to her face. She wiped some of the dirt off and kissed his forehead. "It'll do," She said while crawling into the hole first.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:45 pm

E C H O
E C H O (2)

"how couldn't anyone approve of you?" she said flirtaciously. She kissed him on the nose with a smile "pups are cute.. Maybe we'll have them one day but for now.. We need to get echo to warm. Up to you.. Not me echo but normal echo.." she smirked 'she'll come around eventually but.. We both have a soft spot for flirting.. And romance.. She doesn't seem like the type to do so but trust me. She is.. She'll be all over you in no time" she smirked
B L A I S E
T E A R

His tail wagged like crazy whenever she did that. He eagerly bounded in after his mate and looked around the stone and dirt den "till be fun.. Just the two of us.. Me and my lovely mate.." he pressed against her, still a wolf athis point

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:05 am

L e n n o x
    Lennox loved pups. They came up and stared up at him with big, wide eyes. "Pups are cute, but not as cute as you." He smiled. He could easily imagine what Loki and Echo (normal one) would be like at this moment: on opposite ends of the couch with Loki keeping an eye on her to make sure she didnt try to escape. Again. "Well, let's make sure normal Echo doesn't escape before Loki can get her to warm up to him." He chuckled. "Don't try to run from me." He murmured while squeezing her hand. "I don't plan on letting you go anytime soon."

Z i a
    His fur was soft, but he was still covered in dirt. She scooted away from him and started to brush the dirt out of his fur with her hands. "Look at you, you're a mess!" She scowled at him, but she was only teasing. She was about to jump up and down in excitement on the inside, but if she did that, she'd hit her head on the ceiling of the den. And... It was a little embarrassing. Running her hand through his fur, she continued to brush out dirt and small pebbles until he was clean enough. Wrapping her arms around him, she pressed into his side and closed her eyes.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:12 am

]E C H O
E C H O (2)

She giggles and kissed his cheeks. " echo would've clawed your face off.." she mused with a small smirk. She felt happy and excited to be with her mate.. She wanted to hold him and kiss him but she wanted to wait till both of her sides were happy and wanted to kiss their mate.. "don't let me go at all.. I wanna stay with you". She smirked as she stared into his eyes
B L A I S E
T E A R

His ears went back "sorry.. He mumbled softly at her.. He turned human and now the dirt was only slightly in his hair.. He turned to his mate.. He felt so much love for her as he wrapped his arms around her too. He kissed her temple and said" I'm. Gonna go and get us maybe some. Food and some bedding. OK? " he questioned her

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me