Kingdom of Lerandra (1x1 Gears & Nature)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Kingdom of Lerandra (1x1 Gears & Nature)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:34 pm

KINGDOM OF LERANDRA

This is a fantasy role play between Gears Of Time and myself. Please don’t post if you aren’t Gears or myself but feel free to Pm us! Thanks.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

In the land of Aleriron, there laid the Kingdom of Lerandra. A strong kingdom ruled by a royal family, but there are dark secrets within its castle walls. A group known as Valkyrie rebels strongly against the kingdom, knowing the danger within the royal family.
The question remains, who will succeed?

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Gear's Characters
King Ronan
Prince Jesper
Rogue: Murtagh
Valkyrie Rider: Zen

Nature's Characters
Queen Mai
Princess Viola
Herbalist: Cosmo
Dragon: Nezula
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kingdom of Lerandra (1x1 Gears & Nature)

Postby sheepy. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:52 pm

Morning light streamed down through the forest trees in what would have been a wonderful sight, however scenery was the last thing on Zen’s mind, he was practicing. He held his blue toned sword lightly in his left hand and narrowed his eyes at an unseen For in front of him before delivering a difficult set of moves in lighting speed. He panted slightly and sheathed his sword, he had been practicing most of the morning. He ran his fingers through his pure white sweaty hair and looked around with his uncommon bright green eyes. Zen was average height with hair cut shaggy in the front but was braided down to his shoulder blades in the back. Under his right eye was a marking in gold depicting a dragon in flight. It was a riders mark, only those who had been chosen by a dragon had such marks and it could never be removed. He glanced around the little camp site they made made last night, “Nezula?” He called not seeing his partner and best friend.

Murtagh walked down the cobblestone streets of the town looking for a store and dearly hoping it would be opened. He was looking for a hospital or herbalist of sorts, someone who would have medicinal plants he could take on his dangerous jobs, also if they had poisons plants as well which would be most helpful. Usually he get this stuff from the black market that operated under an inn, since he got weird looks asking for poison, but he hadn’t taken on any jobs lately and the market had raised their prices so he had no choice but look for other means. He sighed and glanced up at the sky, rains coming soon. He thought. Murtagh was a very plain looking person with brown hair and hazel eyes. He was someone who could get lost easily in a crowd, which was really good for his line of work.

Prince Jesper combed back his black hair with a sigh, today their was officially duty to be done so he was required to look presentable as his father had put it. Official duty sucked. He thought bitterly gazing at himself in the mirror with his almost black eyes. Normally on days like today he’d been avoiding his family and reading, practicing or sword fighting, not official duty. He gave anothe sigh before heading out of his large room.

King Ronan sat upon his throne listening to the servants giving the run down of today’s schedule. He scowled angrily the Valkyrie rebels had made another attack yesterday and run before anything could be done. He stood up abruptly and walked out of the throne room leaving the startled servant behind. He made his way to the dining hall not yet having breakfast. He was tall and muscular with black hair dusted with grays and a beard to match. His eyes were blue and piercing.

(Sorry that was waaaayyy longer then I wanted it to be...)
sheepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:31 pm

(I can see why)

Nezula was perched on a thick tree branch, happily enjoying the warm morning sun that shun through the tree branches. Her natural white scales were certainly matching that of the bark she was perched on. She watched Zen from the corner of her parted gray eyes until her ears pricked a little. Stretching her wings a bit, she hopped off the branch and glided down before landing on Zen's shoulder,"Have you finished your practicing for the morning?" She asked him.

Cosmo quietly hummed to herself as she moved around in the gently lit storage room of the infirmary. She had soft blonde curls that fell down to the middle of her back, a couple hair pinned back to prevent going in her face. Her eyes were a gentle blue, checking on the herbs and medical equipment in the storage to see if she was low on anything.

Princess Viola was very disappointed when she had to get up due to officially duties with her brother and parents. All she really wanted to do was sleep in till noon and then take a trip to the spa for some pampering and relaxation. After getting dressed, she sat on a chair in front of a dresser and mirror while a maid pinned up her bark brown hair, her brown eyes watching the maid's every moment in the mirror.

Queen Mai was in the dining hall, quickly sipping from her drink as she stood by a window, gazing down at the village. Her hair was a medium brown and curly, every strand pinned back, and her eyes were a chestnut in color. She could tell today was going to be another long and busy day, something she was sure ever family member dreaded. Upon hearing the doors up, Mai turned around before smiling a bit,"Trouble news?" She asked when she notuced the look on Ronan's face.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepy. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Zen looked at her, “yeah I think so.” He said walking over to the bag where he kept their supplies. He frowned thoughtfully, “we’re getting low on some things. We should restock at the nearby city.” He said looking back at her.

Murtagh stopped suddenly from his quick strides as he located the building he was looking for. He walked into the hospital, “Helllllooooo....” he called, “is anyone here?” He glanced around and began to snoop around looking through the shelfs of herbs and medicine. He quickly pocketed a couple bottles of herbs that would be to expensive to buy before he walked over to the counter, “Excuse me? I don’t have all day.”

Ronan sighed, “the Valkyrie attacked another boarder castle.” He said sitting down at the table.

Jesper quickly made his way down to the dining hall before walking in, “mother. Father.” He greeted them rather coldly as he sat down at the table and a servant began serving him breakfast.
sheepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Nezula looked over his shoulder at the supplies before sighing,"I guess we will." She said as she looked back at him.

Cosmo jumped a little when she heard someone enter and then the sift clinks of bottles. Wiping her hands on her apron, she walked out of the small room and into the main wall,"Can I help you?" She asked.

Mai gasped a bit as Ronan told her the news,"Honestly. We have to do something about them." She said as she shock her head a little before looking at their son,"Morning Jesper." She said, walking over to the table to join them.

As soon as her hair was put up and some makeup was on, Viola allowed her maid to leave after she got up and started to head down the hall.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepy. » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:10 am

Zen smiled, “is something wrong with that? You don’t seem to happy about the idea.” He said.

Murtagh looked at the young lady in front of him, “yes.” He said, “I need these herbs.” He slide a parchment of paper across the counter which had the list of herbs, most of them being poisonous.

Ronan sighed, “I know I know.” He said ignoring his son, “the problem is they keep moving around. I can’t stop something I can’t catch.”

Jesper raised an eyebrow in question, “what is it? The Valkyrie again?” He questioned.
sheepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:19 am

Nezula looked at him,"You know I always hate the idea of going into a city. All those guards crawling around." She replied as she lifted her head up a bit.

Cosmo looked him over before she picked up the parchment and read it over, frowning a little,"A lot of the herbs on here are quite poisonous. Might I inquire what you plan to use them for?" She asked curiously as she slowly started to make her way to the small storage room in the back.

"I think we need to send out scouts and post a few more watchers." Mai replied, also ignoring their son.

Viola pushed open the doors into the dinning room for breakfast,"Aagh! Why does morning have to be so early?!?" She inquired strongly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepy. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:03 pm

Zen reached into the bag and pulled out an apple taking a bite he quickly closed the bag and stood up. “We’ll be fine.” He said pulling the hood of his cloak up and picking up the bag.

Murtagh looked around, “my master wanted them.” He lied in a silky tone.

Ronan nodded, “I’ve already done just that.” He said.

Jesper rolled his eyes at his sisters entrance, “I’m not going to grace that question with an answer.” He said in his bored tone.
sheepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:33 pm

Nezula sighed softly,"Fine." She said, flying up onto his shoulder before crawling into the hood of his cloak and soon position herself on his back with her head resting on his shoulder, close to his neck as she camouflaged herself,"But don't blame me if we get caught."

Cosmo slightly nodded as she put each herb in a small pouch,"I see. I guess you don't ask questions about what they are for." She said as she came back to the counter.

Mai nodded back as she picked up her drink,"Good." She said.

Viola looked at her brother, hands on her hips,"Well, you says I was even asking you?" She asked in a snotty tone.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepy. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:23 pm

Zen chuckled softly, “and who says we’re going to get caught?” He asked taking another bite of the apple.

Murtagh nodded and pulled out a small leather pouch with coins, “how much will that be miss?” He asked.

Jesper gave her a cold smile, “well I figured since our parents don’t talk to you I should have answered the question.” He said taking a long sip of coffee, “and I did.”

Ronan sighed and rolled his eyes, “it’s going to be a long day.” He muttered.
sheepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me