1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:20 am

Haden nodded and smiled. "Yeah we did, just until the paint fries." He chuckled. "So what are you having, boy or girl?"

Logan nodded and started to get her stuff ready. "Okay here you go." He handed her a plate.

Sarah laughed and then sighed as she saw Henry. "I'm ready to go inside..."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:52 am

Brooke smiled at him,"You'll have to wait till the baby is born to find out." She said before going out of the nursery and to the master bedroom before gently laying Liana in the crib.

Violet smiled happily,"Thanks!" She said as she took it and set it on the table.

Joe smiled before nodding,"Me too." He said before swimming to the steps and getting out of the pool before getting a towel for him and one for her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:00 am

Logan nodded and sat by Violet with his own food. "I really wanna know what my baby is gonna be, but Brooke wants to wait till it's born. What do I need to do?"

Haden followed her in and smiled down at Liana asleep in the crib. "So are we gonna go eat or what?"

Sarah frowned as Henry came over to her. She then pressed close to Joe in attempt to get him to go away.

Henry smiled. "So Joe, prom tonight? Don't forget to have her home soon."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:22 am

Violet listened to him before she thought of an idea,"Next time you go for an ultrasound, ask the nurse or doctor quietly if they could find out the gender and then have them tell just you in private." She said.

Brooke smiled softly before looking at Haden with a nod,"Yeah, let's go eat before we run out of time when the vet shows up." She said before quietly going out of the bedroom.

Joe gently put his arm around Sarah to hold her close as he watched Henry,"Yeah, I know. I'll make sure she gets home by 12:30." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:43 am

Logan nodded and smiled. "Thanks your the best, but at the same time it would feel like another secret from Brooke and I don't want to keep secrets anymore..."

Haden smiled and walked to the kitchen. "This is a lot of food!" He said and fixed him a plate of food.

Sarah hurried her face into his chest and let angry tears fill up her eyes.

Henry nodded. "Oh and can't you go get ready at her house, you know where you are actually wanted."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:19 am

"Well, then talk to her about it first." Violet said softly before smiling as the others came into the kitchen.

"Smells just as good as it did in the car." Brooke smiled as she took some boneless chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy.

Joe frowned a little at Sarah,"Love, if you want to go inside to finish drying off and get changed, you can and I'll meet you inside." He told her quietly before he looked at Henry,"What are you talking about?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Logan nodded slowly and looked over to where Brooke was. "I wanna know the gender of our baby!" He told her.

Haden smiled and went to sit by Violet. "So Brooke loved the room so that's good." He smiled.

Sarah nodded and went inside the house and let the angry tears fall onto her cheeks as she got changed.

Henry looked at him. "Mom and Dad didn't want you Joe. Mom wasn't supposed to have you." He said and sat down. "Mom had you for a couple who couldn't have children, but they died in a car crash so she got stuck with you."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:47 pm

Violet smiled at Haden,"That's great. I'm glad she does." She said happily.

Brooke looked at Logan,"You do?" She asked softly.

Joe froze with shock as he listened to Henry, tears quickly swelling under his eyes as he slightly shook his head,"Y-You're wrong. This is just some mean joke, r-right?" He stuttered.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:38 pm

Haden sat down and started to eat. "I'm guessing me and you can stay inside with Liana when the vet gets here. Logan and Brooke will be out with the vet."

Logan nodded. "I do, but I know you wanna wait till birth so is it okay if I get the doctor to tell me the gender and you can still wait till birth if you want?"

Henry frowned as he saw his brother about to cry. "Well now I wish that this was a mean joke, but it's not..."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:09 pm

"I guess so." Violet nodded a little.

Brooke quietly thought about it before she smiled a little and nod,"Okay." She agreed softly.

Joe started to grow as pale as a sheet before he dropped down unto his knees,"S-So, Mom and Dad don't love me? A-At all....?" He asked quietly as he lightly gripped his stomach, which felt all knotted up.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me