1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:38 am

Sarah nodded and relaxed her shoulders. "Okay." She saw where Brooke had just sat down. "Brooke, is this the first time you have been here?"

Liana looked at Joe and started to giggle. "I see colors." She said and pouted to down paintings." She then started to move her little hands around a bit.

Logan smiled and stood back up before looking at Joe. "About half way through there is a play area that we will let the girls play at for a bit and so that way we can all sit and take a break." He then but his lip. "What information did you have to give on that paper work?"

Haden soon came in with the soup and a spoon for her. "I hope you like it. We were out of chicken broth so I had to use chicken cubes."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:47 am

Brooke looked at Sarah and shook her head,"No. I can here once with my parents when I was younger, but I barely remember anything." She said.

Joe smiled down at Liana,"Yeah, there's lots of colors." He said before looking at Logan and nodded a little,"That sounds like a plan. Oh, that? Not much. Just name, number, address." He said.

Violet opened her eyes and looked at him,"Chicken cubes?" She asked softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:00 am

Sarah nodded and then looked around before she smiled. "Well let's just have fun." She beamed and then smiled as she felt the wheelchair start to move.

Logan smiled and nodded. "Okay then let's get to it." He then started to walk through the place. "Maybe you can give us all some history on these paintings." He said and was walking between Brooke and Joe.

Haden nodded and looked at her. "Yeah it's like a cube of chicken flavor." He informed her before he sat her bowl on the night stand for her. "Here we go." He then went to sit by her on the bed. "You never really had morning sickness when you first found out that you were pregnant."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Brooke nodded with a smile and started to walk next to them as she pushed the stroller after giving a toy to Musa, who was starting to get a little fussy, but quickly calmed down as she looked at the toy.

Joe pushed Sarah before nodding to Logan,"Sure. Just ask me what one and I'll try my best to inform you of its history." He smiled.

Violet nodded a little as she slowly sat up and propped the pillows up behind her as she relaxed and slowly shook her head,"No, I didn't. But I have been sick a few times in the past two months during the afternoon sometime." She said softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:06 am

Logan smiled and nodded to Joe. "Okay well when we get to the abstaxt pictures I want to hear the history of any of them that you can tell me about." He then looked at Musa. "Hey, you can't be fussy like that." He told her and gently rubbed her on the very top of her head.

Sarah smiled and looked at Brooke. "So is there any way that we could go to a doctor after we leave here so I can get some cruches?" She asked her and then looked at a painting. "Oh my goodness, I had to write a report on the history of this painting!" She said and then smiled and looked around it.

Liana smiled and looked at stuff and started to get cranky. "Mommy, I wanna walk...." She told her and started to look at her hands before she started to pull on her fingers. "Help me up." She started to clap her hands.

Haden nodded slowly and then smiled. "Well I'm sorry I wasn't here when that happened before." He told her and pulled her into very small kiss. "At least I can still be near you with the sickness that you have." He chuckled and hugged her close. "Can I get you anything else?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:23 am

Joe chuckled a little before he nodded to him,"Sounds like a plan." He said.

Musa looked at the toy as she babbled a little before looking at Logan.

Brooke nodded slowly to Sarah,"Yeah, that should be fine. I think there's a clinic not to far away from here." She told her before looking at the painting,"It's beautiful. What's it called?" She asked before looking at her daughter,"Liana, is that how you ask for something?" She asked softly.

Violet smiled softly as she leaned against him and slowly shook her head,"No, it's okay." She said softly,"So, what did mom need to talk to you about?" She asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:30 am

Sarah smiled at Brooke. "Its called the Aden of Eaten." She then started to laugh at the name. "I still think that the name is really funny." She said and then smiled back at Joe.

Logan smiled and then went to pick up Musa out of the chair once it stopped moving. "Who knows, maybe you can be a famous painter one day." He told him with a large smile.

Liana looked at her feet and pouted a bit. "Me down please?" She asked as she tried to undo her seat. There were a ton of people around.

Haden looked at her and smiled. "Oh she was having car trouble and Traver couldn't figure it out so she called me to see if I could did it." He said and pulled off his shirt and tossed it into the dirty clothes basket.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:51 am

"It is an odd name." Brooke smiled before looking at Liana,"Yes, you can walk with us. Now, you need to hold my hand, alright? This is a big place and there are a lot of people here. You can easily get lost." She told Liana as she unbuckled her.

Musa looked at him as he picked her up before squirming a little to look around better, dropping her toy into her seat of the stroller.

Joe chuckled a little at Logan's comment,"Yeah, maybe, but I doubt it." He said before smiling back at Sarah.

Violet nodded a little as she listened,"Alright. So you git it fixed?" She asked softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:12 am

Sarah nodded at Brooke and then sighed. "Men just don't ever try to follow their dreams." She then shook her head. "Have you not seen your paintings?"

Liana smiled and hopped out of the stroller before she held out her little hand for her mom to grab. "I want uppy." She said and held up her little arms.

Logan smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "What do you see?" He asked her and then started to walk more before he saw the artist. "Hey Joe, isn't that some painter?"

Haden nodded and smiled. "Oh yeah, it's fixed up perfectly." He smiled and then crossed his arms across his chest. "So what do you want to do?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:44 am

"Remember to say please." Brooke reminded Liana before looking at Sarah,"My paintings?" She asked,"Or were you talking to Joe?"

Musa babbled a little before looking at Logan and then at the toy she dropped in the stroller.

Joe looked at Logan,"What painter?" He asked.

"Something that doesn't involve much moving." Violet said softly before moving to pick up her soup bowl.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me