1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:23 am

Haden nodded and gently handed her back over to Logan. He waved bye and went to Violet. "Babe, lets go home and nap. You better not fall asleep in the car or I'll tickle you." He got in the driver seat.

Logan smiled and fixed the pacifier. "Lets go meet your grandparents." He put her in her car seat and started to latch her when...
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:33 am

Violet smiled as she watched them before she looked at Haden,"You wouldn't dare tickle me. Remember what happened last time you tickled me with my arm in this cast?" She asked buckled up.

Liana looked at Logan as she was put in her car seat before she started to cry, which slowly got louder.

Brooke took a deep breath before looking at Logan,"I think she may have a dirty diaper, judging by the smell." She told him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:43 am

Haden nodded. "I know what happened." He buckled up and started to drive. "So I say we make Logan's room the nursery." He said with a very loud yawn.

Logan smelled the air too and held his nose. "Ugh and I smudged it when I placed her down." He picked her back up and grabbed a diaper. "Eww, this is so gross!" He said as he changed her. He set her back in the seat and buckled her up. "Can we leave now Liana?" He asked even though he knew she wouldn't respond.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:53 am

Violet smiled at him,"Why did you choose Logan's room?" She asked curiously.

Liana's cries slowly turned into shaky breaths as she got cleaned up. She had tiny tears as she was placed in the baby carrier before rubbing her eyes a little.

Brooke smiled at them.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:58 am

Haden looked at her. "It's either that room or his Mothers room." He said as he started to drive back to the apartment.

Logan used his thumb to gently wipe away her little tears. He gave her the passy and then closed her door to get in the car. "Poor baby girl." He looked back at her and let out a little smile. "To your parents house we go." He said and started to drive. "So do we need any ground rules?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:04 am

"Logan don't want his mother's room changed, and there's the guest room too." Violet said.

Liana began to suck on the pacifier as she rubbed her eyes a little more as she was tired.

"She'll be fine." Brooke smiled before tilting her head a little,"What do you mean?" She asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:10 am

Haden nodded and pulled up to the apartment. "Well then we can make the guest room the nursery and me and you can stay in Logan's room." He said and went to open up her door.

Logan started to drive. "Like um I know your parents want to help us, but we also need to fend for ourselves. So we shouldn't make them help us unless we really need it."

Liana made a small noise and started to fall asleep.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:16 am

Violet nodded a bit,"Yeah, that can work." She agreed before getting out of the car.

Brooke smiled with a little nod,"I understand what you mean." She said.

With a few more minutes, Liana was fast asleep.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:24 am

Haden took her hand and led her up the stairs and unlocked the door. "Now let's go nap!" He jumped into the bed and smiled.

Logan smiled and pulled up. "Yes we are almost here!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:29 am

Violet giggled at him before she sat down on the bed and carefully leaned back, slightly wincing as she got comfortable.

Brooke smiled at him,"Almost?" She giggled.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me