1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:21 am

Haden miles and fixed her a plate before he started to fix his own plate. "I'm thinking we go buy some candy before we get to the concert." He said and then sat down to eat.

Liana nodded and then sat at the table. "Daddy wake up?" She asked before she sneezed and hit her mouth on her cup. "Owchy..."

Sarah smiled and then began to turn up the radio before she started to sing and dance to the music.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:49 am

Violet smiled at him,"Oh, can we get some gummies? And fuzzy peaches? And chocolate?" She asked like a little kid.

Brooke smiled softly,"No, I think Daddy needs this nap. He was pretty tired." She said before frowning,"You okay, Liana?" She asked.

Joe smiled happily at Sarah before he focused on making sure he was going the right way through the city to get to the theaters.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:42 am

Haden started to laugh at that and then nodded. "Um Fuzzy Peaches?" He's asked her before he took a bite of his ham.

Liana nodded and then started to drink from her cup. "But why?" She asked about why the nap was needed.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:56 am

Violet smiled at him,"Yeah, you know, fuzzy peaches." She said before she too took a bite.

Brooke smiled with a gentle sigh,"It just is, love. It's like when you run around for a while and then you tire yourself out to need a nap." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:41 pm

Haden started to chuckle. "Okay, I will getvyou some, though I'm not sure if they will let you take that in." He said and then began to whistle.

Liana nodded slowly and then began to get ready to lay back down. "Go to sleep in mommy's bed." She told her and then looked as she saw Logan start to shuffle in his sleep.

Sarah smiled as they looked at the list of movies. "I don't really know which one I wanna see." She said as they looked at all the scary movies.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Violet looked at him,"And why not? It's candy." She said.

Brooke smiled at Liana,"Alright, you can sleep in my bed for a while." She said softly before she looked at Logan, wandering if he was going to wake up.

Joe nodded a little as he looked at them before pointing to one,"How about this one?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Haden nodded and took a drink of his drink. "Well I mean it's not really good for you to have when your this far along sweetie." He said and then went to take a bite of his food.

Logan slowly opened his eyes and shook his head. "She can sleep her own bed Brooke... Me and you don't need to get sick too.."

Liana frowned and then began to sniffle before she started to cry. "Sleep in bed..."

Sarah looked at the wall and then began to get ready to choose. "Yeah we can watch that one, it seems pretty great." She said and then got ready to go in.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:43 pm

Violet frowned a little before looking at him,"But what if I happen to crave it?" She asked.

Brooke gently rubbed Liana's head before she looked at Logan,"Come on, it will just be for a few hours. I was going to read upstairs anyways, and I don't mind if she wants to snuggle for a bit to help her sleep." She said softly.

Joe smiled before leading the way inside. He went to the cashier to get their tickets before he looked at Sarah,"Popcorn and drinks?" He asked her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:19 am

Haden shook his head and hugged her. "Then you will just have to stuff your face with chocolate." He said and then went to kiss her.

Logan shook his head as he sat up. "I said no Brooke. If you wanna cuddle with her, do it in her room. We will already have Musa in there and I still have to go to work no matter if I'm sick or not."

Sarah smiled and then nodded. "Can I get a vanilla doctor pepper?" She asked him and then looked at the popcorn. "Can I get a small one?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:27 am

Violet playfully pouted at him before it switched to a smile as he kissed her,"I guess so." She said.

Brooke sighed quietly,"Fine. Come on, love." She said softly before picking up Liana aand carrying her upstairs to her room.

Joe smiled at her before nodding,"You certainly may." He said before looking at the cashier and giving her their order.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me