1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:45 pm

The puppy looked around and then started to wag her tail before she looked around as the door was open and and started to whine to be put down. Sarah sighed and cut off her water and her shoulders started to hurt a lot so she laid in the water as tears of pain started to roll down her cheeks. 'Babe, my shoulders are hurting....' She sent the message to Joe.

Haden nodded and then began to get ready to go cook. Titus looked at him and since he had just been fed, he spit up all over Travers shirt.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:54 pm

Joe smiled at the puppy,"Shhh, you'll be able to explore soon enough." He told her before looking at his phone,"'Did you take a pain pill yet this morning? Want me to bring one up for you?' He asked her before opening the door and going into the kitchen, setting up some baby gates before putting the puppy down, allowing her to explore the kitchen floor.

Traver scrunched up his face a bit,"Ewww, Titus, that's gross! Haden!" He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:01 pm

Sarah cut off her music and started to cry outloud and leaned her head against the wall before texting back. 'No I haven't, I want to eat first so I dont feel sick at my stomach.' The puppy started to walk around the kitchen and sniff around before looking at Joe's feet and running over playfully growling.

Haden chuckled and then glanced over. "Get one of my shirts and throw yours in the wash and clean Titus up." He said and continued to cook. Titus kept crying quietly before he moved his arms around madly.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Joe looked at the pup before giving her a rubber chew toy and quickly started to throw breakfast together,'Okay, um...... if the bath isn't helping, I can bring up the numbing cream and frozen peas to put on your shoulders.' He suggested.

Traver frowned,"How do I clean him up? This is gross!" He whined.

Violet giggled a bit before giing to help him,"Here, I got Titus." She said as she took her son before grabbing the spit up blanket to wipe him off a bit.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Sarah looked at her phone before she dropped it in the tub. "CRAP!" She shouted and got her phone out of the tub and just laid it on the floor before she kept crying. "J-JOE!"

Haden laughed and glanced back at him. "With a spit up blanket and you know how babies are, you big baby."

Titus looked at her and then started to whine before he started to suck on his finger and looked at her.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Joe bit his lip as he heard her before he quickly went over the baby gates and ran upstairs to the master bathroom,"Sarah, tell me what you need, babe." He told her.

Traver playfully pouted at his brother before going to get changed.

Violet smiled at Titus,"Is that better, my big boy?" She asked him softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:07 pm

Sarah started to drain out her water and put her robe on before she opened the bathroom door and looked at him while tears rolled down her cheeks. "For the pain to stop, and a new phone..." She told him and blinked.

Titus giggled and then smiled before babbling. Haden chuckled. "He would not be a good dad when it comes to that."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:56 pm

Joe nodded a little,"Okay....." He said softly in thought before using his thumb to wipe away her tears and then gently held her close to comfort her,"Alright, I'm going to quickly finish breakfast and bring it up here with your medicine, so you take it with food, and I'll put your phone in rice, see if we can save it." He said.

Violet smiled at Titus before she looked at Haden,"Give him a break. He's only 15. He still has a lot of maturing up to do." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:10 am

Sarah nodded and buried her face into his chest before she nodded slowly. "W-Why does it still have to hurt?" She asked him and then tried her best to calm down and sighed. "C-Can I come help you?"

Haden nodded and sighed. "Breakfast is ready, let me go and calm his nerves." He said and then went to where Traver was. "Hey, you got your shirt in the wash?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:24 am

Joe gently massaged her back and shoulders as he hugged,"I don't know why, babe. I wish I did." He said softly before kissing her forehead and shaking his head with a smile,"Nope. It's your birthday, so I'm making you breakfast. Give me three minutes tops and I'll be right back up, okay?" He asked her.

Traver was scrubbing his shirt a bit under some running hot water,"Not quite yet." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me