1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Logan nodded and led Cosmo out the door. "Now Liana is in the backseat where you are gonna be so you need to calm down." He said and opened the back of the car door where he saw Liana asleep, so he started to tickle her to wake her up which made her start to cry madly. "Life stinks." He then got in the front. "Your dad said hi."

Haden sat his paint brush down and sighed. "Finally done." He said and started to take the tape off the door frames.

Sarah smiled and went to change to her swimming suite before going to the pool area. She then frowned when she heard Ashley yell. "By the way Joe! You are already turning out like Henry, kissing before marriage!" Sarah sighed and said. "Why do your siblings have to be bullies to you when you try to help them?"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:52 pm

Cosmo tilted her head a little before she hopped into the back seat. She licked Brooke's face a little before she looked at Liana. She licked the infant's hands before laying her head on Liana's lap.

Violet smiled,"It really is a nice color for either a boy or a girl." She said.

Joe sighed as he heard Ashley before following Sarah,"Sometimes, I wish I knew. And even though I'm the youngest of the three of us, I sometimes feel like the oldest with younger siblings that don't listen." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 pm

Liana looked at Cosmo and and got warm trying to fall asleep again.

Logan smiled and started to drive. "Now to get home and put the food in the oven to heat up." He said and smiled. "You are very quiet love."

Haden smiled and looked around the room. "We did really good." His stomach growled. "Maybe they will bring back food."

Sarah nodded. "I wish I could say I know how you feel. Being an only child I really can't say that." She smiled and slowly put her foot in. "It's cold!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:00 pm

Cosmo looked at Liana before lightly licking under her chin.

Brooke blinked out of her daze before she looked at Logan,"Parden?" She asked.

Violet smiled,"That would be nice." She said.

"You won't be an only child for much longer." Joe smiled,"And the water isn't that bad." He said before jumping in, splashing Sarah in the process.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:18 am

Liana opened her eyes once more and started to giggle and grab at her ears.

Logan chuckled. "Cosmo is in the back and we are headed home." He said. "Do you have baby hormones?"

Haden sighed and sat on the couch. "Well, I'm bored...."

Sarah nodded. "Don't remind me." She said and then got in. "Hey!" She laughed and splashed him back.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:26 am

Cosmo wagged her tail as she flickered her ear a little, but continued to lick Liana's chin and arms.

Brooke smiled softly as she listened before nodding,"A little." She said.

Violet giggled a little with a smile before she came up behind him and rubbed his shoulders.

Joe chuckled as she splashed him,"I'm going to get you!" He said, quickly swimming towards her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:41 am

Liana finally grabbed hold of her ear and started to pull on it.

Logan nodded and gently took her hand into his own. "Honey, there is no reason to be upset honey." He said and kissed the top of her hand as he pulled I to the driveway.

Haden smiled at her and looked back at her. "That feels nice." He said and pulled her to the couch with him.

Sarah gasped and saw him coming full speed so she stood on her feet and tried to get away as fast as she could while giggling.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:50 am

Cosmo shook her head a little to get her ear free, her tail still wagging.

Brooke nodded,"I-I'm s-sorry...... I'm just a mess right now." She said softly, running a free hand under her eyes.

Violet smiled at him as she sat down next to him,"Can you do me?" She asked.

Joe chuckled as he swam after her before wrapping his arms around her,"I got you!" He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:58 am

Liana looked at her and started to cry loudly when she had gotten her ears free.

Logan hugged her and rubbed her back. "Don't be sorry honey." He said and then smiled. "How about we eat and then after the vet leaves we take a nap."

Haden nodded and gently started to rub her shoulders. "Man. Your shoulders are so tense."

Sarah turned to face him and looked into his eyes. "I tried so hard to get away." She said and then ran her hands through his hair.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:06 am

Cosmo tilted her head a little before licking Liana's cheek, trying to cheer her up.

Brooke sniffed a little before nodding her head,"O-Okay." She said softly. Calming herself a bit, she got out of the truck,"You got the food, right?" She asked as she got out Liana and gently hushed her.

Violet nodded a little,"But your rubbing feels so good." She said.

Joe smiled at her,"Apparently, you didn't try hard enough." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me