1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:37 pm

John nodded. "Deal." He then looked at Liana and smiled. "She's beautiful honey, just like you." He told her and gently took Liana. He started to softly sing to her and placed her in the crib. "Let's go wake the proud father so y'all can open the gifts."

Haden smiled at her. "Hey sweetie, it's like eight at night." He held her close in his arms.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Brooke smiled at her father before she grabbed a baby blanket and gently laid it on top of Liana before nodded to her father,"Alright." She said before leading the way out of the bedroom and to the living room. She smiled at Logan as she walked over before gently kissing his forehead and rubbing his arm,"Logan?" She said softly.

Violet looked at him,"Did we sleep through dinner?" She asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:51 pm

Logan felt someone and slowly woke up. "Yeah, what is it?" He looked up. "Is it Christmas? Why are all these wrapped gifts here?" He asked and looked around. "Liana is asleep?" He blinked and shook his head. "I'm up."

John chuckled. "We got some gifts for y'all and the baby." He smiled and started to even out the presents.

Haden nodded. "I'm afraid we did." He chuckled and rubbed his nose on her nose. "What are you hungry for?" He asked her.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:59 pm

Brooke smiled at him as she sat next to Logan,"Yes, Liana is asleep." She said before looking at the presents,"And here I thought you were just getting us one surprise." She smiled.

Violet thought for a minute,"Anything that doesn't require two hands to eat." She told him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:05 am

John chuckled and said. "I lied, I couldn't hold back." He beamed. "I wanted everything to be perfect. He had gotten them car seats for every stage, cups for every stage, a high chair, a play pin, toys, and a bed for every stage.

Logan looked at everything. "This is amazing, I don't even know what to say."

Haden chuckled. "How about I feed you?" He asked her. "I was gonna make homemade chicken and dumplings."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:23 am

Brooke simply looked at everything as she thought. While she was happy, she couldn't help but think that some of the stuff would just be extra junk around the house and a waste of money,"It's great, but I don't think we need a bed for every stage. We have the crib now which she is fine using for the next couple years until we're ready to move her into a big girl bed." She said

"Chicken and dumplings sound good. And you really want to feed me like a rwo year old?" Violet asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:27 am

John nodded. "Yeah I just kinda bought all the beds because I got a discount." He chuckled a bit.

Logan smiled. "Liana is gonna love all of this stuff." He put his arm around Brooke.

Haden nodded. "Yeah I want to." He slowly got up. "I'm gonna go get the chicken started if you wanna go with me?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:30 am

Brooke sighed a little at her father with a smile before she leaned against Logan with a nod,"Mm-mm." She said.

Violet smiled as he got up,"I'll be out in a minute." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:45 am

Logan smiled and gave her lips a gentle kiss. "Now you just sit back and relax." He stood up and went to start unpack.

Haden nodded as went to the kitchen to start cooking.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:50 am

Brooke smiled as she watched him go before she looked at the time.

Liana started to cry as she wasn't asleep for long, hunger waking her up.

Violet took her time to slowly stand up and wake up before walking out of the room.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me