1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:53 pm

Frank nodded and smiled. "Well at least I dont have to drive us home in the dark. Why dont you go get some sleep buddy." He said and gave Vivian another bite.

Logan yawned and stretched his arms over his head. "That is much better Musa." He said and then began to sit down. John took the fork and put some on it before he put the fork at her mouth.

Liana smiled and started to eat her cake. "Why troubpe?" She asked as cake fell from her mouth.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:36 am

(Ts)

Joe got up early the day and quietly slipped out of bed before getting dressed. He then went along with his routine morning to get his work done with the horses in the barn. Once he was done, he got Copper and brought him into the car and started it up before he began driving to his parents place.

Brooke was asleep. Musa woke up and looked around the dark morning room before she started to cry a bit.

Violet had gotten up out of bed not to long ago, now sitting on the rocking chair in the nursery as she waited for Titus to be done feeding.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:04 am

Logan slowly opened ed his eyes before rolling out of bed and over to Musa to pick her up out of the play pin. "Hey there sweetheart." He whispered and picked her up before walking out of the room to go and sit on the couch.

Copper sat in the passenger seat wagging his tail happily, as he whined to see Brooke and Logan again. Lucy was up early making sure that the puppies stuff was all packed up and getting her all ready to go to her new home.

Titus ate for bit before he started to cry and move around as he was done and needed to be burped.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:15 am

Musa hugged her stuffed cheetah as she held on to Logan, sniffing a bit.

Joe smiled at Copper as he drove and soon pulled up into the driveway and parked the car,"Good boy, Copper." He praised him after he turned the car off and then picked him up as he walked over to the front door before opening it to go inside.

Violet lifted Titus to a sitting position and started patting his back to burp him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:09 am

Logan smiled and then began to sit down when he heard the front door. "Hey Joe, so how was your Thanksgiving?" He asked him and then smiled. "Look who it is Musa."

Lucy smiled and picked up the puppy as Copper was sat down and started to run around. "One of these days you are going to scare the mess out of me." She said and brought over the little yorkie puppy. "She will love her."

Titus sat there and waited to be burped before he started to burp a lot. Haden slowly woke up and went to go let Giggit outside.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:31 am

Joe smiled at Logan,"It was good. How about yours?" He asked before looking at his mom and chuckling a bit,"Hi Mom." He said before gently taking the puppy,"Hey girl! Are you happy to see me again?" He said happily.

Musa looked at Logan and then towards the front door,"Copper!" She said happily as she pointed at the yorkie.

Violet smiled at Titus,"Good boy. That was a big one, wasn't it." She said happily.

Giggit ran outside and quickly did her business before coming back to the door and whining.

Traver was asleep on their couch, starting to wake up.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:36 am

Logan smiled and put Musa down to go see Copper. "Yeah it is." He then chuckled. "Purs was good and I'm glad yours was." He paused and said. "I hope we did t wake you when we went to pack."

Copper ran over to Musa and started to jump up at her, trying to lick her face as he tipped and yiped happily.

Lucy laughed and shook her head. "That little one chewed up my favorite pair of shoes. So she is a chewer." She said as the puppy wagged her tail happily.

Titus spit up and looked at her before he started to cry as he hated doing that.

Haden let Giggit back in and smiled at Traver. "Sorry, didnt mean to wake you up." He said and went to sit in a separate seat. "Sleep well?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:50 am

Joe shook his head,"No, you didn't wake us. We were both asleep like a log." He said before chuckling at his mother's words,"Then I guess we'll have to fix that little habit." He said before looking at Lucy,"Any chance did she get into Ashley's stuff?" He asked mischievously with a silly grin.

Musa giggled as Copper jumped at her and licked her face.

Violet smiled softly at him before wiping his mouth,"Oh, baby, it's okay. You're okay." She said as she gently rocked him.

Traver shrugged a little as he stretched,"That's okay." He said before nodding his head a bit,"Yup.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:35 am

Just then, Ashley walked in with her new pair of shoes. "Momma, she chewed on my boots and they were like fifty dollars!" She said and looked at Joe. "Get that shoe chewer out of here."

The puppy looked over at Ashley before looking at Joe and wagged his tail happily.

Copper sat down and started to shake happily. Logan smiled and looked at her. "She is so happy."

Titus kept crying and then began to sniffle. He then started to cough a bit.

Haden smiled and yawned. "I think we stayed up way too late." He said and chuckled.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:29 am

"Wow, my sister is actually awake this early in the morning, and still hasn't learned to put her stuff away I see. And why is it that girls spend so much money on a single pair of footwear?" Joe teased Ashley as he pet the yorkie pup,"Are you excited, little girl?" He smiled.

Musa giggled before petting Copper with her free hand as the other held her stuffed cheetah,"Good Copper!" She said.

Violet patted his back a bit more before holding him close and gently kissed his forehead,"Shall we see if anyone is awake?" She asked him softly.

Traver chuckled a bit,"You think? We were up till one o'clock in the morning!" He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me