1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:16 pm

Haden smiled and then walked over to where Giggit was. "Can you sit pretty girl?" He asked Giggit and he knelt down to where Marcella could reach.

Troy giggled an dthen looked at her. "More?" He questioned before he went to throw his cup instead.

Titus nodded and then got up. "Is Daddy home?" He asked her slowly, scared to get in trouble by his Daddy.

Carly coughed a little bit before she nodded. "And that is totally fine." She told him before she bit her lip. "Another suggestion I had was Zander?"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:12 pm

Giggit tilted her head a bit before she sat down, wagging her tail. Marcella looked at Giggit and giggled a bit when the canine reached its head to sniff her before Marcella looked at Haden with a little smile.

Brooke smiled and took the cup before he could throw,"You just love to eat, don't you?" She smiled before putting a few more cheerios in his snack cup snd giving ut back to him.

Violet nodded her head to him,"Yes, Daddy is home. Come on, now. Downstairs." She said.

Joe handed the water bottle to her free hand as he thought about the name before he smiled,"Zander." He echoed before nodding a little,"I like that." He agreed.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:09 am

Haden smiled and then pet Giggit with a free hand before he looked at Marcella. "She is very soft." He told her softly

Troy giggled and then went to shove someone cheerios in his mouth. Logan sighed and came in the kitchen. "Well the girls are quiet now."

Titus sniffled and looked at Violet. "Daddy will be mad at me." He said and then bit his lip. He then began to slowly walk where he was told to go.

Carly took a drink of her water before she frowned. "Did you facetime or text my parents and brother?" She asked him with a yawn. She then sat up Zander to burp him.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:56 am

Marcella smiled before slowly reaching to pet Giggit. Giggit wagged her tail quickly at the attention before she licked at Marcella's hand, causing the girl to squeal in laughter.

Brooke smiled at Troy before she looked at Logan,"They were just being kids having fun." She said.

Violet sighed softly,"He'll be a little upset, but he'll be happier after you say sorry to your sister and give her a hug." She told him softly, her hand gently behind his shoulder to move him a little faster.

Joe shook his head a little bit,"No, I haven't called anyone yet. I wanted to wait till you rested up and actually met our son first." He told her softly. Zander whined a little bit when he was done eating before giving a little burp after a few pats on the back.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:30 pm

Haden chuckled a bit and then smiled. "You like her?" He asked softly and then went to pat her on the back. "She likes you."

Logan nodded and smiled. "I know, but they could have also broken something too." He pointed put to her calmly.

Titus went a little faster and soon made it to the livingroom and slowly made his way over to Marcella.

Carly smiled and then cradled him in her arms. "He is so sweet." She whispered and then nodded. "Yeah maybe you could text them."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:00 pm

Marcella smiled a bit before she snuggled with Haden again.

Violet walked into the room behind Titus and watched him.

Brooke nodded a little,"True, but do we really have anything by the stairs that's brakeable?" She asked softly.

Joe smiled happily at her before he nodded, pulling out his phone and looking at the screen before he looked at Carly,"Anything you want to say?" He asked softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:43 am

Haden smiled then kissed her forehead before he looked at Violet. Titus quickly have Marcella a hug then went to go back to his room to play more by himself.

Logan shook his head, but also sighed. "I mean what about the stuff near the stairs that the ball can bounce to?" He asked her softly.

Carly shook her head before she started to yawn. "I'm tired." She whispered and then smiled down at Zander. "Hi there." She whispered softly to him.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:06 pm

Marcella giggled a little as she hugged Titus before she snuggled with Haden again.
Violet smiled when Titus hugged his little sister before looking at Haden,"Hey." She said softly.

Brooke thought about it before nodding,"Yeah, I guess that is true when I think about it now." She said.

Joe smiled softly after sending a text to her parents before he smiled at Carly,"You going to be okay while I call my mom?" He asked softly.
Zander looked up at Carly curiously.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:57 pm

Haden smiled and then walked over to Violet. "Hey." He said and then sighed. "Work was awful today." He said and rubbed his eyes with his free hand.

Logan nodded and then looked over as he saw Troy had dumped his food. "Poor little guy." He said softly and then went to walk over to him.

Carly looked at Zander before she shook her head. "Put him in the incubator." She told him and then started to close her eyes. "I'm still sleepy."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:13 pm

Violet smiled softly at Haden before frowning a little,"That bad, huh?" She asked softly before gently giving him a kiss,"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked softly.

Brooke looked at Logan and then at Troy before sighing and then smiling a little,"At least we don't have to worry to much about getting all those cheerios off the floor." She said as she saw Cosmo quickly come in to start eating the cereal off the floor.

Joe nodded a little to Carly and kissed her brow,"Alright. I'll be back in a little while." He said softly with a smile as he gently took Zander and held him for a minute before laying him in the incubator. He then went out of the room as he dialed his mom.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me