1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:26 am

Lucy smiled and then looked at him. "But for now let's just enjoy the ride. You know if you wanna go to college I can take over caring for the horses."

Liana looked at her and then began to shake her head. "I sorry. No tell Daddy..." She told her and then started to rub her eyes softly.

Haden nodded and then opedn up the door before he led her into the building for then to wait on their name to be called
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:06 am

Joe smiled a little bit,"As tempting as that sounds, your leaving to live in Paris, and I'm really happy with my work. Besides, I wouldn't even know what to go to college for." He said.

Brooke smiled at her,"I won't." She said.

Violet smiled softly as they went inside before she sat down and looked around as they waited.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:21 am

Lucy smiled and nodded before she made Truffle speed up. "Wanna have a race? Wait, that may not be so good on Truffle." She said and then began to look around. "So who are you giving a lesson to next?"

Liana nodded and smiled before she leaned on her. "I love you mommy." She said and then blinked a bit.

The doctor soon called her back and smiled. "This is the month. Do you wanna know the gender yet."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:38 am

Joe chuckled a little bit,"Yeah, probably not a good idea." He said before thinking,"I've got that boy I've been working with the past few months today, and I have a new comer tomorrow." He said.

Brooke smiled and kissed the top of her head,"I love you too." She said.

Violet smiled at the doctor before she thought a bit. She knew Haden really wanted to know, so she finally decided to let him get his wish,"You know what, yeah, I think so." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:40 pm

Lucy nodded andsmiked. "So who is the new comer? What's his name?" She asked him and them went to make a slight right turn.

Liana smiled and looked at her. "Baby okay?" She asked her and then poked at her belly. She then giggled. "It move!"

Haden smiled and thought for a moment. "No, we dont wanna know... We want it to be a surprise, those are always the best." The doctor looked at Violet for further conclusions.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Joe also turned to the right slightly, keeping in step with Lucy,"Her name, actually. It's Carly. Sounds like she moved here pretty recently." He said.

Brooke nodded her head,"Yeah, he's fine." She said before giggling a bit,"That's right, he did move. Did you feel him move?" She asked before Musa had walked over to sit with them on the couch.

Violet was a little surprised at Haden, but she smiled anyways,"I guess we're keeping it a surprise. It won't be too much longer now until we find out." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:36 pm

Lucy nodded and smiled happily. "That is a pretty name. So when did you meet her?" She asked as they got on a small path. That lead to a lake.

Liana nodded and smiled before she leaned on Brooke. "Musa like baby too?" She asked Brooke with a large smile on her face before she pouted at Musa.

Haden smiled and then hugged her. The doctor looked at her and said. "You should be going into labor in about a week and a half."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:24 pm

"About 20 minutes before you showed up." Joe told her.

"I think so." Brooke nodded a bit. Musa looked at them before pointing at Brook's tummy,"Baby?" She asked.

Violet smiled at Haden before she looked at the doctor,"Wow, that's really specific." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:36 am

Lucy nodded and smiled. "Is this her first time on a horse or does she have her own?" She asked him, just wondering about the new person.

Liana nodded and smiled. "It a baby." She said and then looked at Musa. "Can we go and play outside?" She asked her and then went to get up.

The doctor chuckled a bit. "My dear, that was a prediction." He said and then went to check on the baby with the ultrasound.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:43 am

"Actually, I don't really know. I'll have to give her a call." Joe said as he thought a little.

Brooke smiled at the girls and nodded,"Yes, you two may play outside in the backyard." She said.

Violet nodded a little in understanding before she relaxed as he checked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me