1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:03 am

Logan smiled and had the radio up until Brooke said something, causing him to turn down the radio. "Yeah, I can't wait either." He then took a glance back at the dogs. "Haden will be so surprised to see me and Violet will be excited to see you."

Liana was sitting in her car seat, petting Cosmo and giggling. "Good girl." She chanted and then began to pet and pull her ears. "Mommy look."

Sarah smiled as she worked in the garden before she went to see if Joe needed help. "Hey babe, do you need any help?" She asked him as she scrunched her nose at the smell of horse poop.

Haden had just walked into the house from coming from work. "I didn't know you were making us a homemade pizza or I would have picked up one on the way home from work." He said and sat his bag down before walking to her.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:27 am

Brooke smiled happily,"It will be so good to catch up with everyone, and I can't wait to see what Joe did to the house." She said before she looked back at Liana,"What is it, sweetie?" She asked.

Cosmo wagged her tail a little before whimpering a little as her ears were pulled.

Joe looked up before smiling at Sarah,"No, it's alright. I'm almost done." He told her before putting some more hay in the stall.

Violet looked at Haden before smiling,"Well, I was in the mood of making something and eating pizza, so this was the best way. Anything you want on it?" She asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:52 am

Liana giggled and pulled back on Cosmo's ears. "Why she whine?" She asked not really knowing why she did that when her ears were pulled.

Sarah nodded and then smiled. "So we have enough room for everyone, right?" She asked them two knowing about the return of Logans mad Brooke.

Haden smiled and came over to look at it. "Can I please have some ham on mine?" He asked and then looked around for Titus. "I'm guessing he is asleep?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Brooke looked at her daughter,"You might be hurting her when you're pulling on her ears like that." She told her.

Cosmo continued to whine softly before trying to loosen her ears by shaking her head a little.

Joe smiled at Sarah,"Yes, we have room for everyone. There's our room, and then one for Brooke and Logan, and then the other one that Liana and Musa can share." He said.

"You certainly can." Violet smiled before moving to the fridge to get some and then nodded,"Yeah. I laid him down for a nap about half an hour ago." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:35 am

Liana looked as Cosmo shook her head before laughing at her. "Good doggy." She said and then began to pet her ear.

Logan frowned and stopped at a red light. "What is she doing?" He asked and glanced back to see Liana petting Cosmo.

Sarah nodded and smiled happily. "Okay." He said and then began to get ready to get stuff done. "Okay, so what should we cook them for lunch or are they going to surprise Violet and Haden?"

Haden nodded and bit his lips. "I honestly wish that I could be home to lay him down for nap time.." He said and then began to hug her.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:51 am

Cosmo stopped whining when Liana started to pet her before her tail started to wag again.

Brooke smiled softly,"No worries. She was pulling on her ears, but she's just petting her now." She said before she looked at him,"So, I forget. Were we going to stop at Joe's and Sarah's place first, or Haden's and Violet's place?" She asked.

Joe started putting the tools away before looking at Sarah,"Oh, right. Logan did tell me. Um, let's see here....." He said as he grabbed his phone before looking through his texts.

Violet looked at him and smiled,"I'm sorry, love, but tell you what. You can get him when he wakes up." She said before giving him a kiss.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:15 am

Logan nodded and smiled before he took Brooke's hand in his before he started to drive again. "I was wanting us to go get settled at Joe's first before we go surprise Haden and Violet."

Sarah smiled and went to pet the horses before listening for his response. "You know that we need to probably cook for us."

Haden nodded and then started to kiss her back. "That's a deal." He said and then sniffed the air. "That smells so good."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:25 am

Brooke smiled before she nodded to him,”Right. Sounds good.” She said.

Musa shifted a little as she started to wake up before whining a little,”Da.....”

”I knew that. So they are coming here first before heading to Haden’s.” Joe told Sarah as he walked over to her.

“Glad you agree.” Violet smiled before she also took a deep breath,”It really does. Want to get some plates, love?” She asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:48 am

Logan smiled and then heard Musa starting to make a sound. "Hey there sweet girl." He said and then took a glance back at her. "You woke up."

Liana giggled and reached her hand over to where Musa was. "Musa wake up!" She said happily and then began to save her arms.

Sarah nodded and then wrapped her arms around him. "What should we cook them for lunch then?" She asked him and then I looked up happily at him.

Haden looked at her and then went to go and grab the plates. "Sure." He said and then began to look around. "In also guessing that Gigget is somewhere."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:02 am

Musa blinked her eyes open and looked at Liana before looking at Logan,"Me huggry." She said.

Joe smiled at Sarah as he gently swayed them,"Well, how about french toast? We haven't had that in a while." He said.

Violet smiled as she grabbed some cups and put it on the table,"She's in the backward enjoying the warm sun and a tasty stick." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me