1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon May 21, 2018 11:12 pm

Liana kept crying out and looked at her with little tears running down her face. She was so tired and done playing nice.

Haden followed Brooke. "Well my mom always used a rubber dog toy for me." He told her then frowned. "Poor baby..."

Logan nodded. "Yes and at any time in the night y'all need us to come get her we can." He then looked at his watch. "Time to come in kids!"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue May 22, 2018 12:10 am

Brooke frowned a little at Liana before looking at Haden,"That's it. Okay, in the diaper bag there is a stuffie made with the crinkly, silk fabric that babies can chew on and whatnot. Put the toy in the freezer for a few minutes to get it nice and cold. That way it will feel nice to Liana's gums and numb the pain a little." She said.

Violet nodded to him,"Sounds good." She said.

Outside, before Felix and Zoey looked towards the house before a sad "Awwwww" could be heard.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue May 22, 2018 12:22 am

Haden nodded and did what he was told. A few minutes later he came back with it and handed it to Liana. "Here you go."

Liana put it in her mouth and began to chew as she stopped crying.

Logan face palmed. "Ugh, Why the aww?" He walked to them. "Dony you wanna go home and see mommy and daddy?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue May 22, 2018 12:30 am

Brooke sighed softly as it worked,"Peace and quiet." She said softly with a smile.

Both kids nodded,"We do, but we were going to look at the horses we hear coming from the barn." Felix replied.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue May 22, 2018 7:48 pm

Haden chuckled. "Maybe now you can lay her down and she will go to sleep now." He then looked around the room. "So have you called your doctor for a check up yet?"

Logan smiled at them then at Violet. "Wanna go to the barn with us to look with us?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue May 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Brooke smiled with a little nod,"I might as well give it a try." She said softly before carrying Liana back into the room gently laid her down in the playpen before walking quietly back to Haden and shaking her head a little,"No, not yet. It's been on my mind to make one for Liana, but I guess I need to make one for both of us." She said.

Violet smiled at him,"Sure." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue May 22, 2018 11:44 pm

Liana gave a small whine as she was placed down before sleep over took her.

Haden nodded. "That might be best." He then saw the others going to the barn. "Oh I have a surprise for you! Though Logan helped pay for it."

Logan walked into the barn. "Wow, the horses look great! Thanks so much for taking care of them." He then looked to the kids. "Do you like them?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed May 23, 2018 12:09 am

Brooke looked at him,"A surprise? For me?" She asked.

Violet smiled at him,"It was no trouble." She said.

Felix nodded his head,"Yeah!" He said before Zoey went up to Logan and held her arms up with a little whine.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed May 23, 2018 12:29 am

Haden nodded and led her out to the barn and took her to a stall where there was an American paint horse. "This girl is for you."

Logan smiled and picked up Zoey. "Now can you see the horse?" He asked her and then smiled at Violet. "Do you think Felix would be too heavy for the pony?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed May 23, 2018 12:39 am

Brooke smiled as she followed him before she was a little shocked and surprised,"Haden, she's stunning." She said softly as she slowly walked over to the stall door.

Zoey nodded her head.

Violet shook her head,"No, I don't think so. Ponies are quite strong." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me