1x1 w/ fali. and Suchgo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 w/ fali. and Suchgo

Postby fali. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:13 am

P O K E M O N ?? P A R A D I S E ?
the village is normal, right? however, strange beings have infested the village, posing as the pokemon the village grew to love. with the looming danger, can a human turned pokemon help turns the tide of possible war?

please do not post unless you are me or suchgo, thank you!
fali.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

asao the oshawott

Postby fali. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:21 am

wip
Last edited by fali. on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
fali.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

juno the stunky

Postby Suchgo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:39 am

name;; Juno
gender;; female
species;; stunky
age;; young teen

nature;; jolly
characteristic;; likes to fight
type;; dark/poison

ability;; aftermath
moves;;
bite
attract
night slash
acid spray

personality;;
juno is a kind and helpful little stunky. she’ll always lend a hand when somebody’s in trouble. while not very strong, she’s determined and won’t back down no matter how bad it gets. also, she loves to tussle with other pokemon. just sparring, where nobody really gets hurt. juno has been dreaming since she was little of having her own partner and being on an exploration team.
history;;
this little stunky has lived in the village her whole life with her mom and dad, both skunktanks. she’s an only child, and is very close to her parents. the other pokemon in the village like her well enough, but she isn’t very close friends with any of them.
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 w/ fali. and Suchgo

Postby fali. » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:50 am

The beach gave off a peaceful ambience, perfect for losing yourself in the moment. Tides drew in many objects and creatures, from the magikarp to seaweed. However, from time to time, it drew in an adventure just waiting to begin. Even in the most unfortunate of ways.

Asao lay unconscious for the moment, body lazily leaning against the rock as he tossed and turned. Pains shot through the head, causing immediate discomfort and annoyance to the newly transformed pokemon. Stirring for only a moment, he soon regained conciousness thanks to a looming presence sensed above him. Jumping in front, his head banged against the rock, causing even more discomfort.

"What was that for? You never seen a human before?" Despite the annoyance the voice came soft, as if he did not know how to speak louder than a forte.
fali.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me