it.will.rain and Webmonkey 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

it.will.rain and Webmonkey 1x1

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:08 am

1x1 please do not post unless you are one of us. Thank you.

A police officer wants to reform a guy that she is starting to fall for before he lands in jail...but will it work?
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: it.will.rain and Webmonkey 1x1

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:09 am

Hey!!!!))
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:23 am

Name: Jax Winters
ImageWar Horse by Eva Rinaldi, on Flickr
He is the bad guy in this story. He grew up in a big city where his mother and father died when he turned four. He has been on his own ever since. He was put into foster care but it never worked out and he aged out when he turned 18. He never had good grades because it had been hard to keep up with moving so much so he turned to a life of crime. He has done graffiti, robbed stores, people, taken peoples cars and other things. He is a really nice guy when you get to know him but he does not let many people in.

First post:
Jax was walking down the street. It was a nice day out and he did not have any plans for the day other than just enjoying his time outside. He walked around and thought about what he should do tonight. He decided to text his friend who was a cop and ask her out for dinner. So that is exactly what he did. He liked spending time with her after all.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:26 am

Mavis smiled and looked at her phone. ''Sure!!'' She replied, she finally had a day off. She decided to wear something nice as it was dinner so why not. She choose a red dress that was knee lenght. A thin black belt, black heels and curled her hair,
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:30 am

Jax read the text and could not help but smile. He was excited to see her again. He had not seen her in a few days with how busy she had been. He texted back. "Great I will be over at 6 to pick you up." He sent back. He never got her mixed into his messes. He would hate to do that to her so he would be good for the night. He went home and changed into a clean shirt and jeans right before it was time to leave. He got in his car and drove to her place and got out and knocked on her door.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:32 am

Mavis opened it ,''Hey Jaxy'' She hugged him as she usually did. She knew he was a criminal and always made sure to clear his name so he'd stay out of jail. She looked up at him after pulling away,
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:35 am

Jax smiled and hugged her. "Hey cutie." He said. He always called her that. He was a huge flirt all the time. "You look amazing. Did you dress up just for me?" He asked her with a chuckle. "Where do you want to go tonight?" He asked her. He walked towards his car and got in.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:39 am

''I don't mind at all,'' She smiled at him. She had bright red lipstick on her, her eyeliner was catwinged and she had long black fake lashes on her. She looked at Jax, she always had make up on her, she loved it.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:42 am

Jax smiled a little. "Okay. My turn to pick then. Get ready for something truly fantastic." He said to her and drove to her favorite restaurant. He did not really care that much for it but he knew that she loved it. He got out and winked at her. He walked inside.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:44 am

She smiled brightly at him. She began walking into the restaurant with him, she sat down at her favorite table in the left corner of the restaurant.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me