Eclipse Dwellers

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Eclipse Dwellers

Postby Espeon101010 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:13 am

With a small tilt of her head, the young alpha surveyed the land. “I’ll speak with the other alphas and find an appropriate spot to set it up. It should be done fairly quickly.”

Celia acknowledged the approaching group with a nod. At James’ question, she smile. “Of course. I’ll be sure to save you some food you'll actually eat tonight.” Celia has noticed that he hadn’t been eating as much as he should have, but now that they had arrived, she would be sure he started taking care of himself. As he set off with the others, Celia went and spoke with the other leaders. Throughout most of the day, Celia helped guide other wolves as well helping them get the large hall started. By sundown, their group had established the foundations and walls, surrounded by the smell of delicious food.
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:24 pm

James walks into camp well after sunset, the darkness hiding (he hopes) just how exhausted and overworked he is. He had worked with the others... and healed each one brought his way (often with them complaining right up until he is done).

He sits next to a bolder and draws his knees to his chest. He yawns and then runs   his eyes - silently praying for a hot bath sometime in the near future. Then he sees her, and straightens up - though he doubts it would fool her.

He reeks of blood and sweat and soil.

"Celia," is greeted, before hr downs the very last spoonful of his gifted syrup. It takes the edge of the very edge off and nothing more. "How was your day? Dinner smells wonderful. " and now that he is smelling for it, it actually does smell good.

Edible.

Hed had a hard time adapting to how the wolves ate - mainly raw or horribly overcooked. (After three or four dozen cases of food poisoning he had put his foot down and taught them to properly prepare, store and serve meals. Those instances were... exhausting.. to say the least (they had ended up staying in one place for a week much to his dismay)).

James brushes the snow aside for her and stretches out the leather covering he had saved up to sit on. " Come and sit with me?" Is invited with a grumpy smile.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:06 pm

She could tell James was trying to hid his exhaustion from her, but she knew without much investigation that he was more tired than anyone else. "Long day?" She asked, sitting next to him with her plate of food, as well as some for him. "It can't be easy, working with the exploration parties every day." She started to eat from her plate, taking time to think through her next words carefully. "I know we can't provide you with the exact sustenance you need, even though you're doing so much for us." She felt her stomach tighten at how much he must suffer because of them. "But my offer still stands, you know. If you need blood, you can ask me. I wouldn't mind."
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:16 pm

"Long day," is agreed ghustilly, he gratefully takes his bowl from her hand. "Thanks."

James hums a low note and takes a spoonful of the broth - venison. It's hot but packed with protien; "mmm." He moans softly.

And then she is calling him out on being different, on needing new things. "Its okay Celia," is said slowly, shoulders tense. "Its not right of me to ask that of you or anyone. This is fine..."

He doesn't want too. He needs too. But..

James exhales slowly, "it's not important. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:34 pm

”I can’t believe you would say that” her voice was low, but a bit sharp-edged anger slipped into her words.”You’re telling me that your needs aren’t important? How can you sit here and say that I’ve spent almost all of my time since you came back worrying about if you were okay? Don’t you dare tell me that things like that don’t matter.” She pauses and put her cutlery and plate down. When she spoke again, her voice was still, but more controlled. “Let’s pretend that we look at this subjectively-without emotion or bias. If you continue to ignore your needs and simply suffer in silence, then one day you will have enough and you’ll pass out, or die. Then, we’ll be left without someone who could not only heal our injured when it’s needed, but also our most valuable asset against those who are hunting us. We may have escaped them for now, but we’ll need to be ready to fight and defend when they find us again.”
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:39 am

"I wont stay dead," is mumbled, he knows- hes experienced it. James exhales softly; "I feel wrong asking, okay? I've always taken care of it. It's an abhorrent thing to need, I'm not like you - I was raised human. Humans dont do that. I... Celia...I want to be able too.. " he too sets his bowl aside.

"When you hunt.. just.. save the blood. Okay? In a bowl. I.. I dont feel comfortable eating on people. " and they ARE people, to him.

Because of her.

"It doesn't have to be blood from people, though that works best.... I dont want everyone knowing...i... " Why not? He feels comfortable here. Like he is accepted, for the first time in his life.

"I ... I will do as you ask.. I'll eat as you offer tonight... but after...i.."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:57 am

His voice seemed subdued, almost defeated. Celia was worried that he wasn't really happy here with them and that she was holding him back from something, but she couldn't bring herself to ask. If he did end up leaving, she wasn't sure what she would do. "Just because you're different and need blood doesn't make you abhorrent or any worse than us. Now, if you decided to cruelly torture people and purposefully cause harm, that would be different. But you don't. You're one of the kindest people I have ever met and you always try to help people before yourself. It's kind of amazing to watch, actually." She nodded at his request for them to save the blood from hunts. that would be easy enough, they don't have a use for it, anyways.

When he trailed off, Celia took his hand in hers. "If you aren't comfortable with it, I understand. I just want to help you however I can."
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:35 pm

"How... how would you feel if you had to eat those you call friend? Family? Just to survive. Because it hurts not too, but you hate that you have too. Animal blood only goes so far Celia, I was.... stealing... blood from banks, you know? Before. I... you all are people. People arent meant to be food."

Yet he cant help himself.

Hes hungry. And he is painfully aware of how weak he has gotten.

James exhales slowly. "I'm afraid I won't be able to stop."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:22 pm

She understood where he was coming from, and Celia could empathize with his inner conflict. “I don’t want to make you do anything you don’t want to.” She spoke softly and comfortingly. “I just want you to know that you aren’t alone and I’ll always be here for you. If...If there ever comes a time when you have no choice or...” her voice trailed off and she took a breath. “Or if you have no other choice.”
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:16 am

He blinks green eyes at her, "I am hungry. I just... " he takes a deep breath, "I'm afraid to hurt you. I... would want privacy. " he watches his hands a minute, "i... would be willing, just I dont want everyone to see."

There. Hed said it.

James leans over and slowly kisses her cheek, he loves her. And she maybe loves him too. Right? The man hums and picks up their bowls, holding hers out for her. "You need to eat. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me