Eclipse Dwellers

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Eclipse Dwellers

Postby Espeon101010 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:45 pm

His voice was cheery enough, but there was something about him that seemed off to Celia. She wasn't sure if it was because they had been traveling so much and he wasn't up to it yet, or that he was cold from last night, but she knew something was off. "A man with all this what? What do you mean? Is something wrong?" She nodded at his assessment of their end goal for the day. "Excellent, I'll have everyone get ready to leave in an hour."
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:18 pm

James grins, "people dont use... wagons.. now." He states slowly, "I am human. Even if I smuggled... your peoples in as dogs... let's just say that it would still cause a scene." He clears his throat, crouching and shivering violently.

His hand stretch out towards the flames and attempts to get warm. Hes failing miserably. "We will have to stay away from people... the humans."

It's odd to think of them that way.

The man exhales- "I'm concerned that we will be caught if all of you are ... humans, or all as wolves. I think that every two people should have a dog... more or less."

Again he rubs his hands together: "your wagons wont fit if we take the rails. Not all of them."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:42 pm

Celia nodded in understanding. "I see." He had a point. Such a large group of people, human or not, would gather attention. Not to mention that their sleighs were certainly out of date. However, owning cars was out of the question for the way they lived, the mere thought was almost offensive in her opinion. "Well, I think that's a good start. We'll group people as efficiently as we can, maybe some families and some others will just have to make do." Her train of thought continued on, her murmurings kept a low volume for several minutes. "Well, it's always prudent to be wary of humans, though this case is especially dangerous. We can arrange to have scouts keep a watch for people and guide us around them. We'll likely lose more time and take longer to reach our destination, but if we blow through and people notice us, those villains will be able to follow our obvious trail." Her eyes flicked up to James. "Is there anything else? You've seemed tense for a long time. Is there anything I can do?"
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:10 pm

James exhales slowly, shivering still. "Celia... i... I don't think I'm human. Or if I am... I dont think I'm entirely human." He whispers, aware of the wide stares of a few nearby. "I dont... I'm... I'm afraid. "

There it is. He has finally admitted it. "I cant go back. I cant." His heart is pounding, eyes hollow and filled with fear. "I cant. Please. " she alone would understand. She alone knows fully what he had endured. She alone has he let.... so far... into his head.

He swallows, hands almost in the coals - he exhales. "I.. I dont want to... to survive it Celia. I cant. I'm not sure that I would be human in the only way that matters. " in other words he thinks he would loose his mind.

Hed killed people.

Healed them too.

"Celia.... I'm afraid. " he swallows again, fingers clenching spastically. "I.. I want you safe."

Even from himself.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:42 pm

”Honestly, in this situation, it’s probably better that you aren’t human. Lots of wolves, more so from other packs have a strong dislike for humans. It would have been a lot harder to convince them to follow you if you weren’t who you are.” She took a short breath in and reached out to hold his hand. “I’m not saying what has happened to you is good, but you are who you are, I don’t think there’s a way to change it. And to be quite frank, I don’t think I really want you to change.” He wanted her to be safe, and Celia knew that he was worried he would wind up hurting her or someone she cared about. “I trust you more than you think. I seriously doubt you would hurt me.” Her voice was quieter, to avoid the sharp ears of the other wolves as they woke up and went about their morning routines and preparations to leave. “What you’ve done in the past, those things will haunt you and make you weaker for as long as you let them control you and make you feel like you are worth less than you truly are. I’ve seen you do amazing things and know how kind your heart is. Take your past and let it be the past. You can make your future whatever you want it to be. I’m sure you have the resolve to do it.” Her lips parted in a smile as she looked at James, feeling his emotions come off him in waves. “If you feel you need to do something different, or leave, that’s fine- I understand.” She paused for a brief moment and felt her muscles tense ever so slightly. “I personally don’t want you to leave again, but I won’t stop you. I at least owe you that much for the countless times you’ve helped me and my brother.”
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:09 am

She doesn't want him to change. Or leave. Or..

She trusts him (he doesn't trust himself half the time).

James cant help it when he takes her into his arms and presses his lips to hers - fiercely. Then, the kiss is over and he is moved a bit away. Why? Because the human part of him is screaming that they had ruined everything. He wants to apologize, but he cant. Wont. "I... I'm not going anywhere. " he whispers, voice not quite his own.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:12 pm

Celia was certainly surprised by the kiss, but not upset. In fact, she found she was a little bit sad when James pulled away. His face spoke volumes and she couldn’t help the wave of not-quite pity that flared inside her for a second. Everything he has been through made him question so much, made him lose faith in himself. She held his hand tightly in hers, staying as close as she could. “I’m happy to hear that.” Her voice was still low, but tinged with traces of the smile she felt on her face. She leaned in quickly, gave him a short, light kiss and stepped back. “Because I’d be quite unhappy without you.” Before he could respond, a low, soft howl ripples through the pucks, signalling their departure. “I guess we should get going.” With one last smile to James, Celia ran off to organize her pack, knowing James would know what to do once he started guiding them again.
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:50 pm

James smiles again, blushing at her kiss. She....likes him? Loves him? She would be unhappy without him?

His heart soars at the words.

James takes the bowl of hot oatmeal and quickly gulps it down, shuttering at the texture. And then they are making formations and he leads the way. It starts snowing again, and he hunches down into his coat with a shiver. (He is still human, mostly...) but he walks without complaint - only stopping when the alphas call for a break.

But when they eat? He refuses. (Theyve been traveling a week or so (he has lost track of the days) and he is painfully aware of the fact that they are low on food).

He has a little of their syrup left and he considers it, but decides against it.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:17 pm

Their journey was long and even Celia started to get tired of all the walking. The evenings were her favorite part by the end. Because she and James would stay together. Or rather, she wouldn’t let him sleep hile cold. Some of the worse nights, she would stay next to him to keep him warm.

Eventually, they made it to their destination and Celia could have died happy at that time. But, there was business to attend to and Celia would like to at least see that through to the end. It wasn’t the most beautiful place they could live, but it was large enough to host the packs, and was so off the map, they were lucky to have found it-even with James’ extraordinary guidance. “Well, I almost can’t believe we made it. Once we’re set up, what should we do first?”
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:46 pm

The snows are high and had been for the past week; but their tracks are hidden. "I would recommend a large hall for everyone to sleep in. There is a storm coming and it will be awful. " he tells her solemnly.

James smiles at her, watching as groups break off to set up tents - the largest ones - or start fires and food. People had taken to that as it takes less energy and there had been newfound friendships, also because people wanted to stay warm and it's easier when huddled together. He watches as sentries are set and wonders who will need his particular skills this night. For the past month nearly every night had at least a handful of the werewolves coming (with the insistence and blessing of their alphas) to him for help.

Lo and behold as the thought crosses his mind someone in the Eastern pack and two from the South territory they had all left come bustling up. Ah. "Celia... umm.. I'll see you in a while. Dinner?" He asks, settling his pack on his shoulders a little more securely and wondering if tonight he can eat his food.. or sweets (he is looking a bit too guant).

"Will you wait for me?" Hes ready to go with the trio to the smallest tent to heal, but wants to hear her response.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me