1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:19 pm

Why hello there c: I can't wait to start xD You already know what this is gonna be about, so... I don't really think I need to put anything important here xD
I'm gonna put my form below and then wait for you after that then we can start ;3

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shadows settle on the place

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:26 pm

Picture: Image
Name: Alexandra Keen
Nickname (If applicable): Alex
Species: Weather Control, Pyrokinesis, Mind Manipulation, Duplication (Power to mimic other powers)
Orientation: Pansexual (leans towards women)
Relationships: N/A, None
Positive Traits: Adventurous, Brave, Ambitious
Negative Traits: Shy, Anxious, Anger
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Hiking, Camping, Sleeping
Family (If applicable): N/A, None
History: Alexandra, "Alex," is the type who seems to have had the perfect life. When she finally understood her world she had no family to help her get through it, let alone help her control her powers. It took her years to master her powers on her own, but she figured it out, and she hopes someday to find somebody to share her powers with, but she knows deep down she shouldn't say a word. Her gut has never steered her wrong before, ever.
Additional Information (If wanted): Alex has anxiety and can have panic attacks frequently if she gets anxious enough
Last edited by .heyitsmaddiehere. on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

'Cause I’ve got a jet black heart !

Postby balto. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:16 pm

▬▬▬I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ▬▬▬
+ traits. quick-witted, perceptive, practical
- traits. apathetic, independent, stubborn
▬▬▬I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ▬▬▬
▬▬▬I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ▬▬▬
name. Wilhelmena Strauss
nickname. Wil
age. sixteen, almost seventeen
gender. female
sexuality. homosexual
powers. enhanced hearing, air, and sound manipulation.
likes. pop punk, video games, food
dislikes. impractical things, hospitals, snakes
hobbies. flying r/c planes, reading, parkour
She shows no sympathy, reacting to even the worse news with a sarcastic
remark. She almost never seems stressed and is lazy, but usually manages
to complete tasks on time. She's very independent, refusing help no matt
er how much she needs it. She's reserved and introverted, so even if she
doesn't intend to sound rude, she often does. She doesn't take crap from
anyone. She's quick-witted and intelligent, relying on that to get out of t
rouble. Surprisingly, she's sensitive to her friends needs and gets her feel
ings hurt easily. She's very protective and will do anything to keep them safe.

Wilhelmena hasn't had a pleasant life. She was an only child and home-schooled and didn't know who her father was.
Her mother moved around a lot so she had few friends. When her mother was killed in a car accident Wil was sent to
a foster home but, even then, she never settled. She often caused trouble and was sent from home to home. She wo
uld often spend weeks on the streets. One time, she chose to not return and has been on her own since.
Last edited by balto. on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

That you left

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:38 am

Alexandra Keen | Tags; Open
Alex stepped out of her apartment. She was top level, top cubicle of their crazyily shaped apartment building. But, if she were to be talking society-wise: still crazily shaped, but on the lowest cubicle. But somehow still on the highest. But that wasn't her choice, of course. She was born with the powers she has and the only one's she knows about are her's or the one's in books. But not once has she ever found another human being with the same powers are she wielded. Or someone who even had powers, for that matter.
She adjusted her glasses, which were to large for her face and thick, with what seemed like clunky frames. She wore a simple black T-Shirt and light denim shorts, although it wasn't nearly the summer. A cool breeze whipped across the surface of the Earth, blowing in between buildings and down alleyways. Adjusting her beanie, she began to walk to the supermarket. She seemed to be adjusting a lot of things lately. Literally and figuratively.
Last edited by .heyitsmaddiehere. on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

And there’s a hurricane underneath it

Postby balto. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:48 am

────────────────
xxWɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wilhelmena grunted as she dropped down to the bottom of the alley, instinctively rolling. It was slightly too late, and she took most of the impact. She had to work on that. She came to a stop where the alley led back onto the street, her chest rising and falling as she regained her breath. One advantage of living in an abandoned apartment building meant no annoying neighbors, but one con was trying to find ways in and out without drawing attention to herself. The bottom stairs had rotted away, so she was forced to climb up the building, and then navigate down the stairs to her floor. And the easiest way down from there was jumping to the building beside it and then jumping onto the street. But it was better than sleeping on the streets. She stepped out onto the street, joining the rest of the crowd as she headed towards the supermarket. There was usually someone selling food at a decent price.
Last edited by balto. on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Our minds are troubled by the emptiness

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:31 pm

Alexandra Keen
Alex stood by the fruit, picking out apples off a shelf. Picking up a rather red one in particular, she examined it, seeing it without a bruise. See quickly searched for security cameras, glad to find there weren't any visible nearby. She took a bite of the apple, juice covering her mouth. She chuckled to herself, wiping the substance now running down her mouth. Walking along the shelves of fruit and vegetables, she made her way to the sweets. Where she really wanted to be.
Bags upon bags and boxes upon boxes stood lined up on the shelves, calling out to her. She was a candy finatic, and all she ever wanted to eat was candy. This was like a paradise for her, but it was something she never got often. Usually on Halloween she stole candy from the children trick-or-treating at her apartment, as she didn't travel outside of the comfort of her home very often. She pulled a bag of Sour Patch Kids off a hook, putting them in her pocket. She hadn't remembered her money, but why would she need to pay for them when she could just make everybody who sees forget?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trying to keep us apart

Postby balto. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 pm

────────────────
xxWɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wilhelmena held two packs of gum in her hands, seemingly trying to decide which flavor she wanted. In reality, she had already chosen and was looking for cameras. She had enough experience to know to not make it obvious. She wasn't a huge fan of sweets, but she loved gum, and obviously somebody thought that should be on the same aisle as candy, which worked out for her since there was only one person near her. There weren't any cameras facing her, but she chose to wait until the woman turned away. She watched out of her peripheral vision, noticing an odd movement from the other person. She glanced in the stranger's direction, a brightly colored bag just sticking out of her pocket. Ah, another thief. "You need to tuck that in. Someone will notice." Her tone was offhand, and she was looking at the gum in her hands, but she couldn't hide the smug smile on her face. It was amusing to see others' reaction to being caught. Some ran, some broke down, others fought. She couldn't remember a single time where they thought first.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Destroy the middle

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:33 pm

Alexandra Keen
Alex merely turned her head towards the other woman in the aisle with her. She hadn't noticed her come in, but that didn't matter. It took a thief to know one, and it was obvious what this girl was doing. She took another bite of the apple, smirking. "Right." She tucked the package farther into the package of her jacket. The girl had short, black hair, and was about the same height as she was. Looking around her for the same observations she didn't know her and the woman in the aisle shared. Cameras. There weren't any facing in their general direction, which was perfect for her.
Alex turned towards the girl. She might as well make it known that this mystery girl was making it obvious she was stealing. Or was it just obvious to her? She could try and pry through her mind, but.. she might feel it. Normally nobody could feel her in their mind, she was too skilled. But she'd caught her, so what harm could it do? She'd tried to help her. "Takes one to know one." She winked in the girl's general direction, going back to minding her own business.
Last edited by .heyitsmaddiehere. on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I write with a poison pen

Postby balto. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:59 pm

────────────────
xxWɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wilhelmena chuckled at the girl's response. Finally, someone who wasn't a moron. She looked away from the gum, briefly making eye-contact with the thief. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, which was odd since it was nowhere near summer. The only part of her outfit that accounted for the weather was a beanie, her black hair long enough to still be visible underneath it. The look was somewhat offset by her glasses, the clunky frame clashing with her outfit. Not like Wilhelmena could say anything. She was wearing a gray hoodie and black cargo pants, which wasn't in style by a long-shot. "I never said I was innocent," She stopped talking for a moment, hearing a shopping cart approaching, it's wheels squealing in protest. She waited until the person pushing the cart was out of earshot before speaking. "Just trying to help." She tossed one pack of gum on the ground, shoving the other in her hoodie's pocket. "Although, I'm curious, do you steal because you need to or do you just get a kick out of rebelling?" The girl was amusing, and she wanted to continue the conversation.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

It's a waist of time

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:26 am

Alexandra Keen
She bit her tongue before she said anything stupid. This girl was looking for conversation, it was obvious. She smirked. The girl seemed to steal for fun, but she couldn't be sure. "I like the thrill, what can I say?" She laughed. "Sometimes I let the cops catch me. I've allowed them to take me to jail before, which isn't all so bad when you get used to it. But I've been there so many times, I'm already used to it the minute I get in there. I've been threatened to be transferred to prison for a longer sentence, and they put me in seg for holding. That place is worse than anything, unless you go down the hill to max. That's a different story." But why weren't there any criminal records of her? 'Because I make them forget.' She smirked. She never erased the prisoner's minds, the guards think they've all been in there too long and they're all crazy.
But that didn't matter to her. She was a master of contraband in the prison. She always made sure when she served her time, she worked kitchens. She had a deal with the produce guy, and he brought in goods for the girls that weren't allowed like nail polish and other foods like ice cream. She had quite the business behind bars, and she couldn't imagine the girls without their items. Thinking of her friends brought a smile to her face.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes