1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby balto. » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:14 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil's attempt to keep her emotions under control crashed the moment Alex complimented her, a grin and a spark in her eyes brightening her face. The butterflies in her stomach were trying to burst out, lighting up her nerves and making her heart pound. She muttered a quiet thank you, fighting with her heart to keep any semblance of calm. 

"It's kind of late. You should get some rest." Wil paused, uncertain if she should continue speaking. She wasn't kicking Alex out, but she wanted her to sleep. She must've been up at least another twenty minutes because of her. "I'll see you in the morning." Despite the obvious hesitance, her words were genuine. Even if she had to wait a couple of hours for Alex to wake, she wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. The girl had been one of the nicest people she had met in years, and she wasn't one to abandon people.

It was strange, hours ago they had been throwing punches - literally- and now they were up at 4 or 5 am chatting. Although, they still knew little about each other's past. Wil could tell Alex either didn't have or didn't keep in contact with her family. Her silence about them and her lack of curiosity about Wil's history made that clear. It was kind of nice not having to come up with an excuse about why she lived in a dump, or didn't have a parental figure.

Alex's laugh snapped Wil out of her thoughts, her own soft chuckle audible for a few seconds before she cut it off. Her vision shifted to Alex's hand, realizing what she had found amusing. "Wow, fascinating, your hair is still wet." She lowered her voice to mimic that of a radio announcer. Sure, it sounded more like she had chain-smoked for ten years, but it was the best she could do. "It's almost like you just got out of the shower."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:00 am

Alex
Alex suddenly jumped off the bed, smiling like a maniac and pointed at Wil. "Ding ding! You've just won a million dollars and a trip to the Carribbean Islands! How do you feel?" She stuck a hand out at Wil, pretending to be holding a microphone and thrust it in Wil's face. The act she was going for was the annoying reporter, possibly the paprazzi. Wil's radio-announcer voice had given her the idea. She hoped that her sudden enthusiasm hadn't startled Wil at all.

Still grinning, she opened her mouth wider, pretending to be all business. Her wet, floppy hair fell into her face. With a quick shake, it was gone, droplets of water flying in every direction. She noticed that a small drop had landed just below Wil's eye. It took everything in her not to reach out and wipe it away. She had to keep up the act.

"You must feel pretty good. You're speechless!" If she'd won a trip to the Carribbean islands, she would immediately pack her things and leave. She needed a vacation, to get away from her town. And she could, whenever she wanted to, as long as she had money. And for her, money wasn't a hard thing to come by.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:31 am

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil leaned back when Alex leaped off the bed, trying to figure out what the girl was doing. Her wide grin made her look crazy, and her sudden switch to this... paparazzi act didn't make her look any saner. The teen raised an eyebrow, her vision shifting between Alex's outstretched hand and smile. If she won a million dollars and a trip to the Caribbean Islands, she wouldn't care about any questions some random reporter had. She'd be packing her bags and hauling it to the airport. 

Wil's nonchalant act broke for a second when Alex shook her head, water splashing onto her face. She held back the urge to wipe her face, trying to keep up the charade of a bored and rather annoyed prize winner. 

"I feel awesome. amazing. Speechless." Her tone was nervous, and she glanced towards the wall as if looking for somewhere out of the spotlight. If a random person, grinning and smiling like this, came up and started asking questions, she would try to walk away as soon as possible. She reached out and pushed Alex's 'microphone' away as if uncomfortable having someone this close to her. "I should go and pack my bags. Maybe throw a party, invite all one of my friends." Wil paused, eyeing the 'reporter' up and down "Weird, she looks just like you. Well, her hair is a bit more, uh, tame."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:36 am

Alex
Alex smiled crazily again. "I see. And what might be the name of this friend? And why are you inviting her? We're trying to get all the details for our live news feed. Say hi to the camera!" Quickly, Alex ran and feigned to stand behind a camera on a tripod, filming the encounter. Giving a thumbs up behind the "camera" she runs back to play the part of the reporter.

Her hand was still extended, pretending to hold the microphone uncomfortably close to Wil's face again. She was curious to see what Wil thought of her. Maybe she could use this reporter gig and figure that out.

She looked back at the "cameraman" to make sure that she was still rolling. Waiting for a second and staring at the wall, imagining herself giving a thumbs up, she turns back to Wil. Hopefully she'll say something good. Her heart leaped about in its cage, flitting about with the butterflies in her stomach. What if Wil didn't like her? Hopefully she'd find out with this "interview."

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:03 am

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil's facade cracked again as she tried to hold back a smile and the laughter building up in her chest. In a moment of clarity, she realized Alex and her were sleep-deprived, acting like crazy morons, and probably going to pass out soon. Then, the sleep deprivation took away her reasoning.

"Her name is Alex, and I'm inviting her because she's my friend, duh." She quirked an eyebrow, somewhat bemused but too tired to process anything. "She's just... kind and I like her, not in that way; I wouldn't dream of dating her. The sky would fall down before that. Well, the sky can't fall down, I guess I mean a meteorite? 'Cause stars can't fall like that." Despite her words becoming more mumbled and making less sense each second, she was still telling the truth, even if her mind kept hopping from one subject to the other. It always worked that way, but now, she had even less of a filter than she usually did. She didn't have a chance with Alex. She probably didn't like Wil that much, and there wasn't romantic chemistry - the kissing didn't count because it was on a dare.

Again, she tried to move away from the 'mic', though this time by stepping away. Personal space was something she liked, a lot. She wondered if paparazzi were like this. It was an odd question, even if Alex was tired. Then again, she never cared about celebrities, their lifestyles, drama, and the way the public treated them all went over her head. Maybe weird and personal questions were common.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Alex
"I see. And this Alex girl surely will be absolutely THRILLED when you ask her to go with you!" A thought crossed Alex's mind briefly. A stupid, crazy thought. What if she really did take Wil on a trip to the Caribbean Islands? Would she even say yes? She could easily get the money, she just needed to plan the trip and make it look inconspicuous.

It hadn't registered quite yet what Wil had said. Most likely, it was the sleep deprivation. After all, it had to be at least five in the morning by now. Chasing after Wil, acting how she'd the paparazzi in movies do, she tried to think of more questions to drill her with. "When did you know you and Alex became friends? Is she your best friend? Why wouldn't you date her, is she really that bad?" At this point, Alex wasn't thinking about what was coming out of her mouth.

Shuffling past the blankets on the floor, she shoved the 'mic' in Wil's face again. She knew that they both would tire of this quickly, but it would be fun while it lasted. Alex's eyes drooped, but snapped right back open, wide and crazy. Wouldn't it be funny if she went crazy? It would be quite dangerous. With habits like hers, people would definitely be in danger. Not becuase she was a violent person. It was the fact that she had powers, and what she typically used them for.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:05 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
For a moment, Wil entertained the idea of taking Alex to the Caribbean Islands. Sure, she didn't have the money or a way to get it, but it would be nice. She could just imagine how surprised and happy Alex would be. But that sounded like what people did on their honeymoon, or propose, or something else that she would never do. She didn't even want to get married. And the only way she could money like would be to rob a bank again - one time was more than enough for her. Wait, hold on, what was the question? Her confusion was apparent as she stared at the floor, trying to recall what Alex had said in the first place. Oh, their friendship. "We robbed a bank together, and I think that really solidified our friendship." She ignored the other questions, unsure if she should answer them honestly or keep with the character. And, they were uncomfortable to think about.

Alex's eyes closed for a moment, during which Wil thought she might stop with the act. Then her eyes flew open, a wild fire dancing in them. Figuratively, although there was the actual concern that Alex would set something on fire.

Alex, whether because she was so tired or still playing the character, followed Wil around, pushing aside the makeshift bed to continue shoving the 'mic' in her face. Despite her effort not to, a smile broke through, which she soon masked. By then, she could feel laughter forming in her throat. No, she couldn't break character, not until Alex did. "It's not that she's bad, but it's weird. We're friends, y'know?"
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:15 am

Alex
"I see. But you robbed a bank!? That's one hell of a relationship, I'd say. Definitely an intersting way to start things off. Let's tackle the subject of romance." Alex was trying to play the part of the interested reporter. No matter what, the paparazzi was almost always focused on their victims' romantic lives. She never found reading or listening to things about love was that entertaining, but she loved asking all the questions.

Alex stepped uncomfortably close to Wil, trying to invade her personal space. "So, how do you think of Alex? What's her last name? Or do you not know? Why wouldn't you date her?" At this point, she didn't care what Wil thought of her. Or at least, wasn't paying attention to it. Now she was more focused on playing the role of the interested reporter. She was losing herself in her own fantasies of traveling, and what it would be like to actually take a trip to the Caribbean islands. Maybe she'd surprise Wil with the trip. But how would she feel about that?

(Oof short post I apologize xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:48 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
She stepped away from Alex, lifting one eyebrow - it was clear the girl was exhausted. Her questions were bordering on creepy. Sure, it was an act, but it was going for a bit longer than Wil thought it should. The teen’s vision roamed the room, trying to find an object she could use to distract Alex, or put between them. Noting the scattered blankets, she stepped back, towards the bed.

She looked back at Alex, a smirk quirking the corners of her lips. "No, I don’t know her last name. Kind of an odd thing to ask." She pushed herself onto the bed, eyes still on the other girl.

She reached towards the pillow. Pain surged in her shoulder. Right, the bullet wound. She almost forgot about that. It was probably infected by now, and stretching it sure didn’t help. Her teeth bared as she grimaced, holding back a pained hiss, though she still reached for the pillow. Whatever. She could bandage it later, now that she knew where the bandages were.

"I just see her as a friend. Why? Would you need to explain why you wouldn't date a friend?" The words rang false in her ears, no, they rang false in her heart. Her mind was happy to push Alex away, but her heart cried out just at the thought of it. Whatever. Her heart could go drown in its own tears.

She tossed the pillow at Alex. Another flare of pain greeted her, but a laugh formed in her throat in spite of it.

(so sorry this took half a century)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:09 pm

Alex
Alex's eyes felt heavy. A sudden wave of sadness had come over her, but not from Wil's answer. This happened all too frequently wtih the girl. Silently cursing her mind for thinking now was a good time for her heart to drop in her chest, she withdrew the microphone. Weakly, she tried to keep up the act for one last line. "Fine. I'm not getting any juice from you." All enthusiasm had left her voice, her face dull.

Flopping back onto the bed, she stared at the ceiling fan. It was still, the light shut off above her head. The silhouette of the lightbulbs on the inside was dark, but not much darker. Maybe only a shade or two. Alex curled her legs up to her chest and rested her head on them, blank eyes staring.

(It's alright :)))

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery