1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby balto. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil paused, briefly considering Alex's suggestion. "Sure." The first question or dare wouldn't be too bad. Not if she just googled 'truth or dare questions and dares'. Then again... Alex probably wouldn't be so kind as to do that. Well, she had already agreed to it, she could only hope she wouldn't regret this.

She reached into her back pocket and pulled out her phone, checking the charge. Eighty percent. That would be enough. Wil wasn't sure how long this would go on, since the exhaustion had come and vanished within minutes, it could come back. And, she was pretty sure Alex wanted to do both ideas, so they could get distracted. And she could ask to borrow Alex's charger if it got that low, assuming they had compatible phones. She pulled up a random website which listed questions and dares, although she kept herself from reading it. As much as she wanted to know, she also figured it would be best to wait. Just so Alex didn't accuse her of cheating.

Wil glanced at Alex's phone, confirming they were the same before meeting the teen's expectant gaze. "You want to go first?" She could tell by her look that she already had a website pulled up, although she couldn't tell if Alex had looked at the dare or question. She really hoped it wasn't a question to do with kissing. She didn't like answering personal questions, especially about her romantic life. Which made her already regret her agreement - and that was before she even knew what Alex pulled up.

(it's 2am right now and my brain is melting. sorry for the low quality post)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:47 pm

Alex
Alex looked at Wil, confirming that she was ready to begin. "Just one second." Alex grabs her laptop from the bedside table and goes onto Youtube, quickly bringing up a page of random videos. Clicking on one she's never seen before, she looks to Wil, hoping that they can begin the game. Whether Wil was ready or not, she would ask the question. She hadn't checked any of the questions, and hoped none were about dating. Or kissing. She'd only know when she checked the screen. "Truth or dare?" she asks with a grin, looking from Wil to the computer screen and back again.

(OOooOffFfFFf that was really bad and really short but the creative juices aren't flowing tonight :'( Also I'm leaving for a week on July 1st because of band camp so I won't be able to reply until the 6-8. Just letting you know so you don't think I've gone and disappeared again xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:02 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil stepped closer to the bed when Alex pulled up a video, glancing back and forth between her and the screen. Realizing that was rude, to put it mildly, she focused on Alex. Upon being questioned, she looked at the ground as she thought it over. If she went with dare, it could be something embarrassing like 'kiss the hottest person in the room'. But, if she chose truth, that opened so many more bad possibilities... "Let's go with dare." Well, she already kissed Alex once. The butterflies in her stomach didn't seem to get that memo. She looked at the other teen once she made her decision, although her normally confident attitude was replaced by a nervous one. Please don't involve kissing, Please don't involve kissing, was the only thing running through her mind.

(It's fine! Hope you have fun at band camp)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:35 pm

Alex
"Alright..." Alex whispers, glancing from the Youtube video, to her phone, to Wil, and then back to her phone screen again. "It says..." she stops short, rereading the dare several times to process it. "It says that you have to kiss one person in the room for five minutes straight." She could feel her face reddening a great deal, and though she tried to hide it, it did nothing. The glow in her cheeks must've been obvious. "And I'm the only one in the room, so..." she adds awkwardly, shrugging her shoulders. Her heartbeak quickens, too many thoughts flitting through her mind.

(OOOOoooOOFFFFFFFFfffffffFFF I was gone for SO longgggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:46 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil crossed her arms and looked at Alex, waiting for her to admit it was a joke. After several seconds of silence, she said, "Very funny, now what's the actual dare?" Despite the glow in Alex's cheek, she refused to believe that was the dare. There was no way. She stepped closer to Alex, peering over her shoulder to make out the words on her phone. The butterflies in her stomach suddenly became dragons, her cheeks coming alight as she stared at the dare. She stepped away from the screen, raising one hand to cover her face to hide her blushing. "I hate Truth or Dare."

(You're back, again!)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:32 am

Alex
"I second that opinion." Alex says, putting her phone down. Picking it back up again, she looks at Wil. "Think we should set a timer for this thing?" Her words were meant to be seen as a joke, but they didn't come out thay way. Wil probably didn't take them as a joke either. Originally, as soon as she'd read the dare, Alex had wanted to set up a timer. She was only trying to fill the awkard silence and tension between the two girls. It didn't work. Unlocking her phone, with shaking hands she sets a timer for five minutes. Setting her phone back down again, for the last time, she looks at Wil, prepared to start it whenever she was given the word.

(I feel so bad that I keep disappearing!!!!)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:09 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Alex wanted to time it. For five whole minutes. "Oh, sweet..." Wil peeled her hands off her face, looking heavenward as if sending a prayer, or questioning what twisted fate made this happen, or maybe she was just trying to not look at Alex. She took her gaze off the ceiling, opening her mouth to say something before shaking her head. Of all the websites, why did it have to be that one, with that dare? She ran her hands over her hair and tried to form a coherent sentence, "I guess we can - uh, I mean - whenever you're ready."

(it's fine!)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:02 pm

Alex
Alex starts the timer. Without a word, mostly so that she won't second guess herself, leans in, closing the distance between the two girls. Their lips connect softly as Alex quickly begins the kiss. She has no idea how fast this will go, but hopefully it isn't as bad as Wil seems to be thinking. She has no idea how to continue but to just sit there awkardly and continue. Finally, she figures she'd better do something with her hands other than keep them at her sides. Wrapping her arms around Wil's waist, she draws the girl closer, deepening the kiss.

(Okay!! I hope I don't leave again xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:16 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil tensed when Alex leaned in, head and stomach swimming with nervousness. All she could think about was how she was going to mess this up, how Alex wasn't interested in her in the slightest, how embarrassing this would be. Yet, when their lips touched, her nerves ebbed away for a few seconds. She didn't know what to do with her hands, and it seemed like Alex was as lost as her. Oh, this would be just as bad as she thought. 'Cra-'
Alex wrapped her arms around Wil and pulled her in, cutting off her thoughts. As if moving on their own accord, her arms wrapped around the girl and she leaned into the kiss.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Alex
Alex smiled against Wil's lips. She pulls the girl closer, wanting to close the gaps between them. It only could have been a minute or so, but to Alex it felt as if the kiss had just begun. There was no way it could have though, that was common sense. Butterflies flitted around in her stomach as she leaned a little closer to Wil.

(OOOOOF this is SO short but I can't think of anything else to write Dx)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes