1x1 with it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:01 am

Matthew sat down eating slowly. He could tell she just wanted to get away from him and that hurt. He watched her go and then left without finishing his food. He went to his office and shut the door and leaned against it. He guessed he would just spend the night in here so she would not be bothered by his presence.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:14 am

kate hung up and went outside of his office, tears falling down her face. she managed to say “im sorry.” before her light crying became sobbing. she felt horrible. she had been so focused on the things he had said to her before, she didn’t realize his current feelings, and she couldn’t get the image of his hurt face out of her head.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:21 pm

He sighed. He heard her outside of his office but really did not want to open the door. He was tired of her hurting him. All he had done was try to keep her away from what he considered his problem so she would not get stressed out. He opened the door and looked at her. "It's okay." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:47 pm

kate forced herself stop to crying and and slowly walked towards his. “i truly am sorry. just please don’t hate me for the rest of our lifetime” she whispered before walking outside, into the cold air. she went to the horse stables and sighed quietly. she pet her horse and just thought about her mistakes.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:55 pm

"I won't hate you forever." He said to her and then watched her walk away all the sudden. He sighed and went back into his office and shut the door going back to work. He had no idea what to do. There was so much on his mind that he had to figure out and he had little time to do it.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:22 pm

kate watched sofia’s riding lessons before they both went inside and to matthew’s office. “papa! you never came to my horse ride lessons today! you promised!” she shouted before starting to have a temper tantrum. kate picked sofia up and hot kicked a lot in the stomach and kate groaned as she hunched over in pain.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:14 pm

He looked up when his daughter spoke. He had no idea about her lesson being today. "I'm sorry darling. I had no idea it was today." He said to her. He walked over to her AM door picked her up after she hurt his wife. "Calm down." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:23 pm

”you promised!” She screamed before she started sobbing into his shoulder. kate sat against the wall and covered her face with her hands. she started to think that the was a horrible mother and how she had messed up at being a mother and a wife.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:37 pm

He rubbed his daughters back. "I'm sorry. I will try to come to your next one." He said rocking her. He was trying to calm her down.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:51 pm

sofia started to calm down. “im sorry papa....” she whispered and looked at kate. “mama needs some love too.” she whispered into his ear.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me