In The Heart Of The Sea - 1x1 w/ Kitty

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: In The Heart Of The Sea - 1x1 w/ Kitty

Postby doc . » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:53 am

N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E Rxxxxxxxxx+
Second in Command / Forest Elf / 25 / Male
━━━━━━━━━━━━
He stiffened up when she spoke and he turned to watch her with wide eyes. This woman here, was going to come with him? To make sure he wouldn't die?!
"Scarlet.." he argued back while shaking his head
His words were lost to him while she spoke again and he realized she was doing this, for a reason. That reason that she cared for him so much she would give up her freedom for him
"You don't have ta.. Kris isn't going to hurt me. He's loik a father ta me.."
He hoped Kris wasn't to hurt him.. and his hands moved to her shoulders gently
xxx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:09 am

"You're too Naive, I hate it....... Why do you believe the best in everyone?... Kris tried to Stab me multiple times but I took the Dagger and aimed for his wing, it took off multiple feathers, something tells me that he isn't going to be too happy to see me here..." Feeling his warm hands gently move to her shoulders she looked off into the distance to see the sun begin to set over the water. "Just because you think of him like that, doesn't mean he thinks of you the same.... Please don't be so innocent, it's going to get you killed one day..." Looking back at the ground she felt her heart pound, was she really going to give up her freedom once again for another Pirate? Maybe it wasn't going to be the same? Either way, to her, it felt like the same trap she had been in before. "I need to write a letter to my friend before we leave...." She rubbed her forehead and scratched her chin before pulling out a pen and looking for something to write on. In her native language, which Mik also knew, she wrote the following; Dear Mik, I've decided to save the fate of this man. I can see he is pure at heart, i just hope I don't get forgotten once again. One day I will be free, but until then, you have my word that Im doing this to protect you as well... Please don't forget me, Love, Scarlet... Folding up the piece of small paper, she threw it into the water and hoped that Mik would find it, she had weighed it down with a small rock and one of her scales.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:26 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━
He bit his lip and lowered his head, feeling bad for even saying anything. Perhaps she was right, she was the one who took on Kris anyways..
He sat there and watched the water, distracted for a moment until Scarlet was finished with her note
He opened his mouth to speak, but went silent as Kristian shouted his name from afar. He was fuming angrily, stalking for them.
"Get avay from her!" the captain shouted
"She's nozzing but trouble!"
The aussie blinked and looked from Kris, to Scarlet, before stepping back and allowing the Captain to grab the girl
"You're coming vis us.." he had growled
"As a prisoner.. You'll figure out vaht its like to be a pirate.."
xxx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:35 am

Growling slightly as the Captain had stormed from the woods and angerily gripped her arm to the point of hurting her. Her arm had already suffered from bruises and he just had to grab her arm where it hurt most. "Just because I am a captive, doesn't mean I will listen to your commands willingly..." She looked back to Nicholas and then turned her head straight, this was going to be a long trip..... "Would ya let go of me already? I know how to walk D*mn it...." Shaking her arm out of his grip she jumped onto the ship and looked around at the vast variety of Pirates, looking her up and down. Rolling her eyes and grunting she sat down on the front of the deck and sighed, her freedom was now gone. And she wouldn't be free until Either Kris was dead or Nicholas decided to leave this ship.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:23 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━
He watched as the captain let her go, and he followed suit onto the boat. He glanced around at the other pirates and moved to the back of the ship as the broken German came to join
"Velcome, everybody.. Ze mistress who decided to join us.." he mused aloud as some pirates laughed
He hoisted anchor and moved to his cabin, leaving Scarlet to her devices as the others watched her to make sure she didn't go anywhere
xxx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:33 am

Glancing around at her new "Home" she sighed deeply, "Home sweet home..." She said sarcastically as she took her small dagger and began to carve her name on the ship's railing. Seeing Nicholas just let his Captain muse about her so easily she began to doubt it was a good idea to give herself in. "The life of a Pirate is the exact oppisite of what i was going for..." She murmured to herself. Looking at the beautiful sunset on the crystal blue water's as the wind softly blew through her long Ginger hair while she closed her eyes and hummed a lullaby beautifully. "Wandering child of the earth... do you know just, how much you're worth.... You have walked..this..path since your birth, so have faith... there's a way..."
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:50 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━
He watched Kris off and eventually sighed, moving over to join her
"Scarlet.." he said softly
"I'm sorry fer whot happened.. is.. there anything ah could do ta make it up to ya?"
He noticed the singing before, and kept the comment to himself
He really liked it and even though they were here, it made him forget who he really was
He felt.. human.. around her
xxx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:34 pm

Still Humming her lullaby she opened her eyes to the sound of footsteps behind her, quickly taking her small blade and pointing it in the direction of the steps. Looking the person up and down, she put the dagger in its sheth and motioned for Nicholas to sit next to her. "Oh, its just you..... Come over here." She smiled sadly. Moving over to make room for him she felt the withdrawl of water start to get to her head in the form of a migrane. Clutching her left eye as it twitched she felt her eyes begin to change color once again. Shaking her head she looked over to him and placed her head gently on his shoulder, "You know why I hesitated to give up my freedom?.... I have been in this situation before.... Fell in love with a Pirate and vowed to stay by their side, only to get backstabbed and left behind for my old best friend....... But, I have nothing to lose anymore... So Im trusting you with my life." She sighed and intertwined her fingers around his palm. "I know we just met but earlier this evening, but, I do see you have a pure heart." She looked over off the deck and into the setting of Nightfall, the beautiful stars beginning to show. "I've never seen them this way before......." She pointed at the stars and grinned happily, she needed to be optimistic from now on.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:19 pm

boop
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:50 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━
He blinked and watched as a blade was pointed to him, and he raised a eyebrow a little while sliding up next to her. He sat silently as she spoke and tried to wrap his head around.. what she was trying to convey.
He watched her on his shoulder and squeezed her hand softly, knowing this was important.
Finally he decided to speak
"I see.." he hummed while tilting his head, knowing he'd have to do better.
He blinked and looked up to see stars. Smiling he nodded and knew that he'd been around these ones once before
"Ay.. bein' on a ship, ya could see em fer miles around.." he hummed
"Come with me.. no'ones in th' crows nest. We could see more up there.." he offered while taking her hand and gently pulling her with him
xxx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me