1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:54 pm

Jonathan laughed and said: "I feel it I feel them." He kissed her cheek and said: "Yes they are quiet, they are either playing in the room or passed out sleeping on the floor." He chuckled and pulled her closer to him saying: "They should be just fine."

"Samuel that wasn't your fault, besides he attacked you so you had the right to defend yourself... besides Hope didn't have the best bond with her father after he kicked her out because of Nevada... Besides I would rather want you alive then dead." Sarah said and cuddled closer closing her eyes again.

"Yeah!" Stella said then soon started joining her sister with drawing on the floor. She smiles saying: "I will draw a pretty bat like uncle did."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:58 pm

Hope smiled and looked into his eyes before starting to share gentle kisses with him. "So what do you wanna do while they are playing?" She asked him and put a hand on his abs. She suddenly moved away and covered her head. "Ugh, my head..."

Samuel nodded and laughed. "Okay well lets take a nap and then maybe we can go somewhere." He yawned and fell asleep beside her.

Nevada smiled and looked at her sister and started to draw a butterfly. "I wonder if vampires can turn to bats!"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:07 pm

Jonathan smiles saying: "Hmm well I just want to spend time with you." He wanted to kiss her but she soon complained about her head again and he sighs softly saying: "Have you taken some pain medication?" He sits up wanting to go get some for her.

Sarah nods and soon she also fell asleep next to him.

"Me too... we should ask mommy and daddy or even Clout should know, he is older then is after all." Stella replied smiling and drawing.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:10 pm

Hope shook her head. "No I haven't, can you please get me some and check on the girls please?" She asked him before tearing up. "I-I'm sorry I'm s-such a burden...." She apologized quietly.

Nevada nodded and started to color in her butterfly. "Lets both make a big rainbow that goes from one end of the floor to the other end!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:14 pm

"Alright I'll do that for you Hope." Jonathan said and stood up going towards the door but stopped saying: "You are not a burden at all Hope please don't worry about it so much." He smiles then left getting her some medication and water.

Stella grins saying: "Yes let's make one!" She grabbed a bunch of colors and started drawing ones more.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:18 pm

Hope sat up in the bed and laughed quietly. "Ah perfect...." She quickly and quietly got up from the bed and went to get something she had bought him that he had wanted for a long time. Sure her head was hurting, but she had to get him out of the room. She then hurried back over to the bed and hid the box on her lap under the cover.

Nevada started to color not knowing that they were about to be caught. "Wow our floor looks so pretty now!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:24 pm

Stella nods and grins saying: "Yeah it does!" She got the dolls saying: "They they live on a rainbow!" She suddenly looks over at the door as it opened.

Jonathan made his way to the kids room then opened in finding them there drawing on the floor, he sighs and said: "Now I can see why you two are so quiet... what is going on here?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:26 pm

Nevada looked over at her dad. "Look Daddy! Our dolls live on a rainbow!" She beamed proudly thinking that what they did was okay. She started to color a cloud on the floor.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:28 pm

Jonathan chuckled a little saying: "I can see that... both of you will just however have to clean up the mess afterwards." He shook his head then made his way back towards the room where he entered in and said: "Here is your medication love."

Stella smiles and continued playing with her sister.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:31 pm

Hope nodded and took the medication and then kissed his nose softly. "Thank you." She then slightly bit her lip. "So what was that thing you told me you have been saving up for?" She asked him
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me