1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:20 am

Jonathan smiles however after the words Alex spoke he glanced around saying: "Arent the people acting way to calm... their king just said he is marrying a human, they dont seem like it odd."

Sarah glanced st Samuel saying: "The people dont know them so they dont know if we know them or not."

A man standing next to Jonathan said: "Its nothing odd for the kings to marry hybrids, they have been doing it for a while now." "Must be why he is the last one left." Jonathan said but the man shook his head saying: "No, they like hybrids because they are the only vampires who can control their blood so much that it makes them pregnant with a child, a pureblood basically a clone from the father, besides in personality and gender, their powers basically just goes into that baby and that is why their power only ever got stronger, since the child gets about the same amount as the father when born... but it's only possible to do on a blood moon."

Sarah suddenly went a bit pale saying: "Tomorrow is a blood moon." She looks at Samuel worried. A child more powerful then his father? Not any father but Alexander.

Clout chuckled looking at her saying: "And that look?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:15 am

Hope frowned and looked around. "I knew he was up to something.... This is bad. Really bad." Her blood started to warm up from her being so nervous that a few vampires fangs grew, though then they saw she was claimed they stopped.

Samuel frowned and then looked at Sarah and then to Alexander and Stella. "I dont think that's he would be able to take it..." When the party began and people went on their way he went to Alexander. "I know why you really qnated us here Alex...."

Nevada walked over to the couch and sat down beside him before rubbing her eyes. "You know how I am when I first wake up." She said and kissed his cheek.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:23 am

Jonathan held Hope closer to him then said: "I doubt Stella even knows, she can be way ro naive." He sighs and said: "I wonder if there is a way to stop this from happening... Perhaps we can take Stella with us to explore tomorrow night, ones the blood moon passes he cant do anything about it." Sarah nods and said: "Yes, keeping her away that night would be best."

Alexander looks over at him saying: "Hmm? You where the one who wanted to come take a nice holiday in the past so why say that?" Stella soon went back towards Sarah telling her she will keep the baby for them for tonight until after the party, wanting her grandparents to have a great night.

Clout laughed saying: "Yes I do sleepy head, all cute and fuzzy." He hugged her and kissed her cheek then sits down with a smile.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:05 am

Hope nodded and smiled. "Great idea, shes our daughter and back in this time setting, children respected their parents and did what they are told to do." She said and then bit her lip. "Everyone keeps watching us."

Samuel grabbed Alexander by the arm and teleported them into a private room. "I know what you want to do to Stella, Alex!" He hissed and crossed his arms. "And that is not going to happen..."

Nevada nodded and leaned her head on his shoulder. "So how has Spencer been for you?" Looking at the baby boy in the baby swing.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:54 pm

Jonathan smiles and said: "True and it's a family holiday so why not spend time with us?" He then glanced around saying: "Hmm yes but it's because we are new so nothing to worry about." He kissed her softly.

Alexander suddenly frowns and then crossed his own arms saying: "And why wont it happen? I am pretty sure we have the right to start our own family and bring back my line of vampires while we are at it, so tell me Samuel why not?"

"He has been really good, busy but good." Larson replied laughing a little.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:48 am

Hope nodded and smiled. "We have great plans. Have you seen Larson around?" She asked before a scream could be heard by all the vampires. It came from outside the castle and it was a woman that had just been Larson's supper.

Samuel rolled his eyes at Alexander. "You do know that this baby or thing would have the exact same personality as you, but maybe with the gender being different. That's not good."

Nevada nodded and leaned on him. "I really wanted to go on that vacation with mom and dad, but we just had Spencer and I dont know I feel like I'm missing something important. "
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:53 am

Jonathan shook his head saying: "No I havent seen him." Soon hearing the scream outside which the other vampires clearly payed no attention too. "Well I found him, he is outside eating someone."

Alexander frowns saying: "Thing? Last time I check you dont call children things... and no personality can be a bit different sometimes, not a lot, but mainly it has to do with the power, the child will be more powerful then I am ones he is an adult, that's just how it works, and the child is also a pureblood... so tell me why the hell that isn't good!?"

Clout sighs softly saying: "I know you did, but it's alright, we will go with then next time since I am sure they will do it again." He kissed her cheek.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:33 am

Hope nodded slowly and then gulped. "Should we go and stop him?" She asked him as she was wondering if his kids were with him.

Samuel hissed and shoved him. "What if it kills her? You are the most powerful vampire and your making yourself a clone and putting it into your wife. You know how blood hungry you are."

Nevada nodded slowly and sighed. "Cant we get someone to baby sit and us just show up? Dad told me where he would be."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:49 am

"His kids are inside so I see no need too, after all this world is different from the one we are use to... blood bags don't exist here." Jonathan replied softly

Alexander now got rather angered and said: "It won't kill her! I wouldn't be doing it if her life was at risk Samuel! Besides that I made her immortal so she wont die from blood loss of from a pureblood child inside of her... besides you should go sort things out with that wife of yours, she is rather upset about you not caring for your daughter." The last part being a lie just to get him back a bit.

"Who will babysit?" He asked her and then kissed her softly saying "But if we find someone then sure we can go join them."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:00 am

Hope nodded and then smiled as she saw the kids running around. "They seem pretty happy right now."

Samuel frowned and backed up. "Oh she is so dead....." He said and the teleported to Sarah's side. "Come here now!" Hd said and yanked her into the room they would be sharing. "I love our child and I do care for her!"

Nevada shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe your parents. " She said and kissed him on the lips just to make him more open to her idea.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me