1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:13 am

Name: Hope Avid
Likes/Dislikes: Puppies, fun, music, Vampire, wolves/cats, fighting, her father.
Last edited by Larson and Zoe on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:39 am

Name: Jonathan Bloodstone
Appearance: He stands about 6'4" with a pale but slightly tan skin, he has black short hair and dark green eyes which can turn a deep red color. He does have slightly showing fangs but luckily no one pays to much attention to that.
Dislikes: Loud noises, annoying people, lazy people, anything that weakens a vampire.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:42 am

Hope was sitting in the living room with her Dad. "I don't care Daddy, I love him! And I'm gonna go see him!" She went to her room to pack a bag. She normally gave her boyfriend a few hours notice before she came, but sent him a text saying. 'I really need you right now.... I'll be to your house in fifteen minutes..'
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:51 am

Jonathan was in his apartment placing away his new bloodbags he got himself earlier. He heard his phone buzz and looked at the message seeing it was from Hope, he quickly replied 'Alright see you soon love' a small smile on his lips before he quickly finished hiding the bags and just cleaned the kitchen up a bit so it wasn't as messy. He wondered why Hope was upset, she usually only said those things when someone made her sad or angry, it took a lot not to snap their necks but he knew he couldn't just attack other humans and all he could do was comfort Hope and keep her safe for now.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:55 am

Hope drove over to his house. She got out a knocked on the door. After a moment she walked inside. "Jonathan, my dad knows that you are an adult and he told me I couldn't see you anymore... And then we fought..." Tears started to form in her eyes. "He's disappointed in me....."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:59 am

Jonathan was busy reading a book when he heard the knock, he placed it down then stood up hearing the door open and his upset girlfriend entering in. He walks over and placed his arms around her in a gentle hug as he said: "Its okay, shhh." He kissed the top of her head and said: "He is just trying to protect you okay? He just hasn't met me yet so doesn't know if he should trust me... I can go and try talk with him if you want that."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:03 am

Hope buried her face in his chest and shook her head. "Can we please wait till I turn eighteen please?" She begged him. "I just need time and so does he." She saw a little blood on the floor." Is that blood?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:08 am

Jonathan still held her while he said: "Alright... everything will be just fine so don't worry about it to much Hope, I love you okay?" He then turned his head spotting the bit if blood and silently cursed himself for missing that, he then said: "Yeah forgot to clean that, had a nose bleed form hitting my face against the wall accidentally... I still need to clean that up sorry." He looks back at Hope and gives her a small kiss before he lets go to grab something and clean up the little bit of blood he was stupid enough to forget about.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:45 am

She nodded and sat down by him. "I love you too..." She wipes her eyes and frowned. "Is your nose broken?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:50 am

"No my nose isn't broken, her a hard hit form not paying attention while walking and reading." Jonathan replied and cleaned the mess before going into the kitchen to throw away the cloth and wash his hands.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me