1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:10 am

Hope smiled as he bit down on her neck. She soon pushed him away gently. "Okay now. I bit my lip so you could have that blood." She took off her shoes and she sat down and let the water get to her feet. " So what other surprise do you have?"

Kaden nodded and let a smile. "Yeah and maybe I can come and see your baby girl."

Nevada sat on his lap and they slid down. "Whee!" She giggled and got off his lap. "I go swing!" She ran off to the swing.

Glory brushed her bangs out of her face. "I can't wait to be young again! And yes, they are together again and I think Jonathan will drop the bom and ask her a question."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:16 am

Jonathan gently lets her go then smiles saying: “Oh a surprise? Well you will have to wait and see.” He gives her a quick kiss then removed his shoes and walked into the water with her happily then placed his arms around her and whispered: “I want you to marry me.”

Clout grins and said: “Okay let’s go!” He ran over to the swings and there was only two one who was being used by Stella at the moment.

Tom grins saying: “Yes you do need to come see the baby, speaking about babies I am guessing your planning on having a child again with your wife in your new life?”

“Oh it will be wonderful to look young again, but hay fitting in with mortals can be hard when you don’t age so this is something that needs to happen every now and then.” Amy said laughing a little.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:49 am

Hope looked at him and hugged him. "Yes Jonathan! Yes, a thousand times yes!" She looked up at him. "And this time I'm not leaving you." She pulled him into a kiss. "The girls will be so happy!"

Nevada looked at Stella. "Clout wants to swing!" She said to her sister and used her strength to push her hard out of the swing.

Kaden nodded and blushed. "Well of course I am planning on having another child with her. We already talked it out."

Glory nodded. "Yeah it will be and..." She looked over and saw what happened. "NEVADA! You don't do that!" She went over and picked up Stella. "Are you okay?"

(Are we ready to timeskip to the real drama?)
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:56 am

Jonathan smiles and got out the box with her old ring in it and said: "I kept it just in case I ever got to see you again... if you want a new one I can go get you one but I was thinking you might like to have this one again."

Stella fell down then slowly got up before she looks over at her grandmother smiling and said: "Yes I am okay grandma, I am going sliding! Don't scold sissy." She then tried getting out of her grandmother's arms to go slide.

Clout only remained silent not completely sure what to do after Nevada pushed her sister out of the swing but her sister Stella seemed like she didn't feel anything at all and just ran off to the slides.

Amy was rather suprised and hurried after Glory then frowns saying: "Doesn't the human girl feel any pain? That was a rather hard fall."

Tom laughed and said: "What is the blush for? You have already had a few kids with her there ain't anything new to making them."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:59 am

(Sure ;))
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:04 am

It was the next evening and Larson called Glory in tears. "Please tell me you and dad haven't left yet Mom! There was an accident at the hospital and y'all need to get here right away!"

Kaden was in the living room with Jonathan. "So I'm hoping I can get a girl this time!" He chuckled then frowned as he could hear the conversation. "Wonder what happened at the hospital. At least it's nothing with Hope, she texted about ten minutes ago saying she left the hospital and was on the way here."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:09 am

Jonathan laughed a little and said: "Why at you getting to sick of the two of us? Or are we do busy for your old age." He just had to tease his father a little then he looked over at his mother with a small frown as he said: "But brother is still there... something must be wrong." He stood up a bit worried.

Glory heard her son and said: "Calm down and tell me what happened? We are on our way!" She looks over at the two in the livingroom signaling them to get ready to leave.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:15 am

Larson gulmped. "I had to stay over time So Hope called her friend to take her home and she got in the elevator and next thing I know is I hear a very loud scream then a crash. The elevator fell two stories and Hope got hurt, like really bad hurt Mom, they said she'd make it, but she's not looking too good."

Kaden chuckled. "Yeah you boys wore me out." He stood up as he heard that and grabbed his phone to call Tom. "Tom, can you please teleport over here and watch the girls? Something happened to Hope and she's in the hospital."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:29 am

Jonathan grabbed the car keys and rushed out the house however he only placed the car keys next the the car realizing how slow it will be to take it so he just teleported off to the hospital worried.

Glory gasp a little saying: "We are on our way! Stay calm okay!" She then hurried over to Kaden saying: "We have to go!" She then rushed towards the car outside finding the keys and then waiting for her husband.

Stella heard the noise down stairs so came down wondering what's wrong.

Tom soon said: "I'll be right over." He then teleported over with Clout who then goes running upstairs to play with the other two.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:39 am

Kaden frowned. "Just Teleport Glory!" He teleported and somehow was the first to see what Hope was like. He telportes to where everyone else was and he had tears in his eyes. "Larson, is she gonna be okay?"

Larson looked at Them and not his lip. "To be honest, it's hard to tell right now. She has to have stitches in her head and leg." He paused. She has a broken her left hand, her right leg is broken, and her left arm is broken." He was about to continue when the nurse came up. "Um Larson, Miss Avid is awake now, and only two people can go in and see her right now. Um it seems the scream had made her vocal cords very sore so she can only nod or shake her head. She did happen to write to me that her left foot is hurting her so we are gonna look at that."

Tom saw Stella come down and went over. "Hey Stella, I'm gonna watch you while grandma, grandpa, and Daddy went somewhere."

Nevada was sitting in the floor playing with blocks.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me