1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:11 am

"Yes they do at least, that's a good thing at least." Jonathan replied and smiled a little before he kissed her cheek.

Alexander watched him go off and then just narrowed his eyes before walking off to take to the others at the party.

Sarah smiles talking to some of the guests then suddenly saw Samuel looking rather upset which had her confused and soon he grabbed her arm teleporting off then yelled at her causing her to just be more confused as she said: "What the hell are you talking about Samuel? I know you care about her."

"Actually yes we can ask them." He replied smiling at her then kissing her back. "They would actually like spending time with him."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:55 am

Hope nodded and smiled before doing a curcie. "Would you like to dance?" She asked him and fluttered her eyes.

Samuel frowned and crossed his arms. "Dont play dumb you dumb Blonde!" He said clearly angry. "I wouldnt have had that baby with you if I didnt want it."

Nevada nodded and smiled. "I'm going to pack while you call your mom. Love you." She said and ran upstairs.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:27 am

Jonathan grins and said: "A dance with you would be a dream come true." He gently took her hand and leads her over towards the dance floor.

Sarah now starting to get angered herself said: "What did you just say!? I am not the one playing dumb Samuel! I have no idea what the hell got you in such a bad mood all of the sudden and I am in no mood to deal with this crap!"

"Okay I'll call her." He replied then called his parents asking them if they would look after their child. Soon he said: "They are coming over to get him."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Hope smiled and then looked at him as they made it to the dance floor and started to dance. "Our first dance together. "

Samuel said in a very harsh tone. "You heard what I said. And Alexander said that you were upset with me because I cant help you with the baby. I told you not to bring that thing with us."

Nevada nodded and came back down with their bags packed. "Do your parents even know how to care for a human baby?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:40 pm

Jonathan smiles and danced with her happily while he said: "Hmm yes, it's nice." He continued moving with the music looking at her happily.

Sarah frowns saying: "So you are going to go around believing what Alexander say!? And she is not a thing! You go around yelling that you care and now call her a thing! How dare you Samuel!" She suddenly slapped him before she turned and started storming out of the room.

"Yes they do Nevada, they have lived for many years now so they know even better then we do." He replied smilinf.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:23 am

Hope smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder before tears started to roll down her cheeks. "N-Now that I'm thinking about it we have never actually had a real wedding.... We just claimed each other and that was it..."

Samuel frowned when Sarah slapped him in the face. He speed ran in front of her before he hissed. "You know what.... You've shown your true colors tonight and I don't think I like you anymore. "

Nevada nodded and smiled when she heard a knock on the door. "Shoot, I haven't even packed up Spencer's bag." She said and sped upstairs before hearing Spencer walking up and crying.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:15 am

Jonathan tilted his head and softly said: "We did have a small wedding last time I checked... Hey dont cry, we can have a other wedding too Hope." He placed his hands on her cheeks then gave her a small kiss.

Sarah frowns and said: "What damn true colors Samuel! This isnt like you at all! And besides I know you cant just not like me, so stop this useless blabbering you keep on doing!" She pushed him to the side still storming out of the room.

Clout nods and then walked over to Spencer giving him his bottle before he smiles and said: "Here you go, no need to cry Spencer."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:27 am

Hope nodded as some tears rolled onto his hands. She then kissed him back and then frowned when she saw Sarah start to stomp out. "What's wrong with her?"

Samuel came out after her and teleported in front of her once more. "Your the one that got this started!" He said and then pushed her. "Just know I will do everything from this point forward until we get back home and then we are done."

Spencer turned his head away from the bottle and then began to cry even more as he shook his head. He was just cranky from being woken up.

Amy, Clout's mom, walked into the house. "Hello son. Aww what's wrong with my grandson?" She asked and came over with Tom behind her.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:34 am

Jonathan smiles a little saying: "I'll make sure we have a big wedding my love." Soon he looked over towards his mother and said: "I dont know... should we go ask? I think my parents might have argued."

Sarah frowns at him and said: "Done? Just like that? Good to know you think nothing of me then! Now go chat with your buddies you clearly believe and trust more then you do your own wife!" She walked off finding Stella and getting her daughter back before she left the party to get back to the house.

Stella frowns seeing her upset looking grandmother who soon also left with her child. She sighs and then glanced around wondering what could have caused her to be like that.

Clout sighs and said: "Okay okay." He then sees his parents then smiles saying: "He is just a bit cranky, does that sometimes when he woke up it should end soon." He took Spencer to see his grandparents.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:50 am

Hope nodded slowly. "Who should we talk to first?" She asked knowing they were both upset, just in their own ways. She then went over to Stella. "Do you know what that was all about?"

Samuel wasn't going to let her win this, forgetting that Alexander had a way with mind control he said in a mind link message to her. 'You and all of our kids are big mistakes.' He sent before he began to walk off.

Amy nodded slowly and then laughed a but. "Sounds a lot like you." She said and then took Spencer into her arms as Nevada came down. "Hey Tom, Amy. Oh Clout, why is he crying? He was just fine until I left."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me