FREEDOM >> 1x1 baenerys/Blackpearl44

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

benjamin ↪ four

Postby baenerys » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:41 am

x
    ↪↪ B E N J A M I N
      F R A I S E R
    botanist of aeralya // mentions: n/a // tags: starling, laverne
      He watched as the handmaiden scuttled across the room to tend to the windows as instructed, bringing a cool breeze into the princess' chambers. The girl was timid and docile, keeping her eyes carefully trained on the flagstone floors. Benjamin lost his train of thought and gave himself a shake to snap out of it. "Very well, then." He said absently, tucking his belongings neatly into the crook of his arm as his gaze fell on the sickly princess once again. Laverne was breathing gently, her chest rising and falling in a steady beat. The magic in the reeds would breathe fresh life into her, of that he was sure. His eyes flickered back to Starling, stood by the window - and perched on the sill beside her was a barn owl. The creature observed them with gentle eyes, tilting her head in curiosity at the scene. She flew into the room with such grace for such a small bird, and perched herself promptly on Ben's arm as he extended it to her. A smile slid over his lips as he stroked the bird's soft feathers. Magic or not, the bond between man and creature was strong - Sofia was his only companion left in the world and he was grateful for her company. "This is Sofia, by the way - please don't be alarmed, she's quite harmless." The botanist approached Starling, slow and steady, to allow her to see the owl close-up and to maybe even stroke through her speckled feathers.

[ sorry, bit of writers' block and i am falling asleeeeep]
baenerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

starling ashford. >> four.

Postby `sappho » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:57 am

> starling ashford
    handmaiden of princess laverne twenty tags: ben
          as starling cast open the windows, a cool gush of wind immediately hit her face. she blinked, her eyes adjusting to the slightly warm sunlight which now hit her pale figure. the maid was still taken aback every time she glanced out at the beautiful scene. she could see from the snow-capped and icy castle gardens to the salty ocean (the reason why this castle caught such chill breezes). sometimes she could even catch a look at sailboats and merchant ships docking at the harbor a few miles away. she hadn't been away from the castle since the snow started and the princess became sick and longed to stroll through the market. it was her sole responsibility to make sure that lady laverne had everything she needed at any time she needed and, for that reason, she was never allowed to leave unless the princess left. it wasn't until the maid was about to turn around that she noticed a calm barn owl perched on the very sill she had been leaning against. her first thought was to jump back but she was sure she would frighten the bird so, instead, the backed away from the window slowly while managing cautious eye contact with it. the bird seemed to scale the whole room in just one flap of her wings, before landing upon benjamin's arm. "she's quite lovely," starling said softly as she slowly approached the two of them and benjamin began to walk towards her as well. ever so slowly, starling lifted her hand and gently stroked the bird's tail fathers. to her surprise, they almost felt as soft as a cat's fur. "she's softer than i expected," the maid told him bashfully.

--- it's fine! that looks good to me lol. sorry if i dont post as much for the next few weeks, im really bogged down with school
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: benjamin ↪ five

Postby baenerys » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:25 am

x
    ↪↪ B E N J A M I N
      F R A I S E R
    botanist of aeralya // mentions: n/a // tags: starling, laverne
      An easy smile slipped over Benjamin's lips at Starling's response to the barn owl perched on his arm. Sofia nuzzled her small beak into Starling's hand in approval and immediate affection, as was common for the gentle-hearted little bird. "She's awfully neat and tidy about her appearance," he joked, as the owl shimmied over his arm and took to the window again, fluttering with grace to the window sill where she could observe the outside world. The pair watched the bird for a brief moment, and Benjamin turned to the handmaiden again, with a slight grimace. "Best be getting on now - charmed to meet you, Starling. I'm sure that the Princess Laverne will return to perfect health with your gentle hand." He managed a bow, then straightened up and rummaged in his bag again to pull a scrap of parchment from its depths. Taking Starling's hand gently, he pressed the parchment into her soft palms. "My address, for my apothecary. If ever you need anything, don't hesitate to call in." With that, the botanist took his leave, as Sofia took off from the window into the chilly breeze, and he made his way to the door. In a moment of hesitation, he turned to glance over his shoulder at the handmaiden, timid and small, and the sickly princess, who already seemed to have some colour returning to her cheeks. Then he slipped from the princess' chambers, not to be seen again for months on end.
baenerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laverne turner. >> five.

Postby `sappho » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:04 pm

> laverne turner
    princess of aeralya twenty tags: starling
          the spring air had blown in once again, the many fruit trees and flowers of the castle guards had begun to bloom and the princess caught a strong whiff of many mingled smells through her drafty windows. laverne sat up in her lavish bed now and since she had begun to heal, her parents had changed out her old sheets red sheets with new gold colored silk covers. she still didnt have the same amount of energy as before and when she tried to walk around the castle for too long, her legs would be begin to shake as if she was freezing and a knight would have to carry her back to her room. she had lost weight and become more frail from all of the time she spend bed rest, but slowly she would begin to go back to normal. hopefully, she would be able to walk today as she had heard the pirate was coming once again with his vast treasures. the princess was starting to drift off into sleep once more when she heard the oak door of her room creak open. "lady laverne, it's time for lunch," starling piped to her lady as she scuttled into the chamber. the handmaiden grabbed her hand and elbow to pull up before letting the princess slightly lean against her. starling quickly dressed her in a flowing silken blue dress and placed a diamond tiara on the top of her head. starling then helped her to the dinning hall, pulled out her chair and sat her down. laverne waited for her parents to walk in with the pirate.

Last bumped by `sappho on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:04 pm.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me