1x1 Dragon/Color

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 Dragon/Color

Postby DragonDream » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:32 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
The death of a king has brought an already shaky alliance to to its knees, and
disharmony between neighboring kingdoms at it's peak. Whispers of war on
the wind were taken as rumor, that was until an army was at the very walls
of the city. With no preparation the city fell to it's attackers, its king slain.
When they sought out the prince to condemn him to the same fate, he had
disappeared. Now one of the most wanted in the lands he is forced into
hiding. His claim to the throne is the last threat standing between the new
king and absolute control. Alone and desperate the prince flees from fate,
only to to be discovered by someone who now has his in her hands...

♕♕♕
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕Prince Gawain - Robin Fletcher➵

Postby DragonDream » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Name; Prince Gawain III
Alias; Robin Fletcher
Gender; Male
Age; 19
Species; xxx
Eye Color; Steel Blue
Hair; Light Auburn: Short
Complexion; Fair
Height; 5'10
Build; Lean Muscle
+ Traits; Strong, Clever, Careful,
Likable, Pragmatic, Thoughtful,
Amiable

- Traits; Prideful, Angry,
Scared, Withdrawn, Cynical,
Sly

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
Gawain is the second born to the murdered king, first in line since
his brother's death years prior to the siege. As arrogant as bold as
any prince could be he has now been thrown from his high horse to
a world that is seemingly out to get him. The day of the siege he was
hunting out in the countryside with friends. Upon returning and
seeing the army from a distance he returned to the castle, finding
that his family had been killed aside from his sister. She helped him
escape and told him to flee. With no place to go and no one to help
him the young prince is at the mercy of the world until he can get
help. Creating an alias for himself he is under the guise of Robin
Fletcher, hiding in the midst of the enemy's kingdom.

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Dragon/Color

Postby ColorCoffee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:49 pm

Name: Valentine Mallowburne
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair: Dirty Blonde; medium wavy
Complexion: Tan
Height: 5'2
Build: petite
Traits: Hard working, kindhearted, sassy, persuasive, sneaky, stubborn
Valentine Mallowburne is the third of eight children. Her father is a blacksmith who works making armor and weapons for the kingdom. Ever since the infiltration and siege of the enemy kingdom he has been gone for months working day and night for the sake of the kingdom. She spends her days out in the woods, around town, and helping her mother around the house. Since her two older brothers have gone to help their father, Valentine has taken up the roles they previously had such as; hunting, fishing, trading, bargaining, and other misc. tasks. Things have been crazy in the kingdom ever since the attack. She can only hope things will return to normal soon.
Last edited by ColorCoffee on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ColorCoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 1

Postby DragonDream » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Prince Gawain: Robin Fletcher
    Screams echoed through the dark corridors, the muffled sounds of fighting outside slowly being drown out. Heart pounding in his chest the Prince ran. Inside the castle there was complete and utter chaos. It was a sickening sight that sent him running faster, desperately trying to find his family. Turning the corner he was face to face with Prince Quinn, who stood over the body of his father. The walls began to close around him as he tried to run away, Quinn's voice calling out after him mockingly, "I will find you."

Jolting up Gawain banged his head on the gate post he had been sleeping under. A string of curses followed him cradling his head. Slightly disoriented he took in his surroundings. Gone was the castle filled with screaming people, a quiet and empty barn in its place. Remembering where he was he carefully sat up, avoiding the bar he had rolled under in his sleep. Just another nightmare. he reassured himself. The nightmares had become frequent visitors to him while he slept. Always some distorted horror from the day he fled his home. He let out a long sigh. It had been close to two months since he had left. It was hard to fathom that he had been travelling for so long. At the same time it was beginning to feel like a lifetime.

In that time he had been slowly making his way towards the only place he figured few would really look for him. Enemy territory. While 'King' Quinn was occupied with Gawain's homeland he figured it would be in his best interest to go where he wasn't. It wasn't like he had any real plan. Thoughts wandering back to his sister still in the castle he felt sick. Having no idea what had become of her in that time tortured him. Not wanting to think about it any longer he got up and gathered his things. Taking what meager belongings that he had with him he pushed open the door to the barn. Outside the rain was still falling as it had been for three days. Another miserable day of walking was ahead of him. At the start of his journey he had his horse with him. Eventually he had to sell him just to be able to buy food. He had fallen far. Glancing down into the puddle he was standing in he looked at himself. He had lost weight, and his hair and facial hair had gotten out of control. It was like he was looking into a hollow shell. Shaking his head he ventured out into the rain once again.

From what he guessed he was farther into Quinn's kingdom. He had refrained from asking where he was to avoid unwanted questions. He had gathered enough from popping into taverns for a warm meal whenever he came to a village. Eavesdropping was becoming his specialty. The last town that he had been through was four days behind him, and he had no idea when or where he was going to come across anything worth while. After just a few hours in the rain he was soaked and shivering. Had it been winter or fall he would have frozen solid. The spring was still chilly enough when he was soaked to the bone. So when the road began to veer off into the forest he was happy and apprehensive all the same. There was no telling what lived inside of the forest. Weighing his options he decided to just go through in hopes of getting out of the immediate downpour. It didn't look like one of the wyld woods anyways. Just rumors of the fae filled forests made him wary of any. Pushing on he continued straight through the forest, hoping a village or town would be on the other side.
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColorCoffee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Rain, such a glorious sight to behold, yet so miserable all the same. It had been raining for several days now with no end in sight. Begrudgingly, Valentine grabbed her bag of supplies, bow and arrows, and her cloak to prepare for a hunting mission. Her family was running short on food and with the rain there was hardly anybody in town to trade with or buy from, so the next option is to go hunting. It's either that or starve. Valentine sneaked out of the house only letting her 15 year old brother know where she was going. She didn't want to let her mother know in fear of causing her mother to worry more than she already was. Valentine could trust her brother to keep quite and make up some excuse as to why she is gone until she gets back. With a heavy sigh, she heads out the door.
She pulls her hood up over her head and begins running towards the forest. She doesn't stop until she is under the protection of the trees. She scans the forest ground looking for fresh tracks. After seeing none, she ventures deeper into the woods. Upon further inspection, Valentine catches eye of what appears to be the foot print of a deer, perfect. She begins to carefully follow the trail.
ColorCoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonDream » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:00 pm

Under the canopy of the forest things were a little dryer, giving him some respite from the soaking he had been getting. Still, water was making its way to the bottom because he was sloshing through puddles every now and then. The path in the forest was more and more rough the farther he went in, leaving him to believe it was more of a hunting path than the actual road itself. All he could hope was that it wouldn't disappear completely. Navigation was not his strong suit. Getting lost in the woods was the last thing that he needed. Thus far the trail proved to be consistent. That was until it split.

Coming to a stop he stood there, tiredly eyeing the two paths. They both looked identical to him, both equally unmarked and slightly flooded. Standing there shivering he tried to make up his mind about which way to go. Eventually he went on the path to the right, hoping he wasn't making a huge mistake. As much as he had hunted he figured he would have at least picked up some navigation or tracking skills. That was always someone else's job though, and now he was regretting it. As he trudged along he began to get the sensation that he wasn't alone. The forest was fairly quiet apart from the occasional bird call and the patter of rain on the leaves above.
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColorCoffee » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:33 pm

Valentine follows along the trail until she can no longer see the tracks. Cursed rain. She stops for a moment to listen to see if she can hear the deer near by. Putting her hand to her ear, she is able to identify the sound of movement close by. It must be a deer. She quietly sneaks towards the sound so she doesn't scare it off. Inching closer she can see it, although, it doesn't look like a deer at all. It's a man. She quickly hides behind a tree to avoid being seen. 'What is he doing out here?' she wonders to herself. 'theres usually no one out here in these parts of the woods, especially in this weather'. She decides to stay back and watch this mysterious man to see what he's up to and to see if he's a threat.
ColorCoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonDream » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Already disliking the idea of being in the forest on his own the uncomfortable feeling he had just furthered the wild thoughts in his head. Gawain came to a stop, looking around in the greenery for anything or anyone. Everything was calm. He couldn't hear anything really revealing or see anything. It still felt like he had eyes following him. Spinning in circles just trying to spot anything he felt like a complete idiot. You are losing your mind. he thought with a visible grimace. After a few minutes of just standing there he was about to let it go and just leave, but he just caught a sliver of a face behind a tree. Not really quick enough to pretend that he hadn't seen the person he just stood there glued to the spot and staring.

The more he thought about it he was probably the one who looked rugged and creepy out in the rain, but then again he couldn't see who was watching him. "You can come out." he said warily. He didn't know who he was potentially inviting into the open, but just standing there and staring wasn't getting either of them anywhere.
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColorCoffee » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:07 pm

'oh crap, he saw me. What do I do now?' she thought to herself. She needed to think quick. Walking out to him seemed pretty stupid to her, but there wasn't really a better option, even running away seemed like a bad idea. What if he was armed and started chasing after her? She decides to grab an arrow and draw her bow. Slowly, she creeps out from behind the tree, aiming the arrow straight at him. She glares at him and asks simply, "who are you?"
ColorCoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonDream » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:16 pm

Out of all the things he expected to come out from behind the tree, she was not one of them. A robber, a thug, a figment of his imagination maybe. A girl with a bow was a new one for him. Raising his empty hands out to the side to show he had no weapons in hand he answered slowly. "My name is Robin Fletcher," he eyed her, a little shocked at her own boldness. She was short and pretty small, and had she not had a bow pointed at him he probably would have laughed in relief. Knowing that his name may not be enough for her, as was the case usually since people were too curious for their own good, he added onto what he had to say. "I am a traveler looking for work. I have been on the road for a while now, and I was just headed for the next town. I was pointed in this direction," he said calmly. He was fairly convinced that she wasn't going to shoot him, but then again he didn't want to test that theory by doing anything stupid.
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me